The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-11, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
This episode should be interesting. Wonder what Michelle will say. Will they announce the new Bachelorette?

New siggie by agman!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... rjrabbit 03-08-11 1
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... crs3192 03-08-11 2
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... samboohoo 03-08-11 3
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... Addi 03-08-11 4
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... weltek 03-08-11 5
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... LeftPinky 03-08-11 7
       RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... rjrabbit 03-09-11 9
           RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... Ants 03-09-11 15
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... Ants 03-09-11 14
 A clue? weltek 03-08-11 6
   RE: A clue? Bojackson999 03-09-11 8
   RE: A clue? samboohoo 03-09-11 12
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... Loree 03-09-11 10
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... jbug 03-09-11 11
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... samboohoo 03-09-11 13
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... Ants 03-09-11 16
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... rjrabbit 03-12-11 18
       RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... Ants 03-13-11 19
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Wome... mrc 03-10-11 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-08-11, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
Well, hell just froze over. I feel sorry for Michelle. The other women were really hard on her.

New siggie by cahaya!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-11, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
Yeah, that's how I felt too! I really didn't like Michelle when she was on the show, but she seemed really genuinely hurt by the other girls tonight. Also, I don't care what she said to the cameras - that girl, Stacy, has no right implying that she is a bad mother. Nobody would have said that about Emily and she was in the same position. I believed Michelle when she said that she was just trying to be funny and it came off as vicious - I, also, believed Chris when he said that Michelle was really not a bad person.

That girl, Raichel, however...she needs to learn to take FULL responsibility for her actions on the show. While Melissa was part of the reason she got kicked off, it wasn't anything that Melissa did, herself. If Raichel had stayed classy and not been so annoying to Brad about her personal drama, she probably would have stayed in the house. Blech. I'm glad she got kicked out early, though. She's a moron.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-11, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
Haven't seen it yet. I peeked at part of the Michelle segment because I had seen a commerical for it. At this point, it's hard for me to feel sorry for her at all. While I appreciate a good sense of humor, she brought this on herself. And I don't think I would question her parenting skills based on an appearance on The Bachelor, but Michelle is responsible for her own actions. I think I said all along that I thought it was ironic that she called everyone else a "little girl," when she acted like one of the biggest little girls.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I was not impressed at all with Michelle and her fake tears. Nothing she said made sense. After all the drama I've seen about her all over the internet, I am not feeling her "feel sorry for me jibe"

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I was only half-watching, but I agree that it was a bit over the top to call her a bad mother. Coniving? Unfair to the other women? A little obsessive? Yes. Bad mother? That's a mean spirited stretch.

-A Tribetastic Creation

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-11, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
Nope, the fake tears didn't do it for me. I'm extremely "smart alecky" and I know that will make people hate some of the things that I say, but she brought these things on herself. I think she was trying to drive sympathy votes so that she could be the next bachelorette (God forbid!!).

I think either final choice will be fine, I think he'll pick Emily (although I like Chantal).

03-09-11, 01:31 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
Now that you mention it, there weren't many tears. Maybe no tears at all. Okay, hell didn't freeze over and heaven forbid they select her for the next bachelorette. Vienna would be the worst choice for the next bachelorette. It looks like she may be on the next Bachelor Pad. That might be worth watching if only to see her get screwed over.

Siggie compliments of RollDdice

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I watched it again. There were tears, real ones. They weren't streaming down her face, but they welled up in her eyes, especially when the attacked her mothering.

03-09-11, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I felt sorry for Michelle, too. I felt sorry for her because she was just following the script that was written for her when she was on the show. We all know she was a hired actress to stir things up on the show. Are Jackie and Stacey not bright enough to figure that out? Alternatively, where those two paid to be nasty beyotches toward Michelle on TWTA just to create all the more drama?

I think Michelle's tears were real.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A clue?"
Brad said his significant other said he couldn't be "too excited to see the other girls."

The editing and Brad's twitterpation over Emily have made it seem like no contest. Does this sound like something Emily would say?

I'm still pulling for Chantal, and could see her telling Brad not to get too excited. But I think I'm just twisting what he said to suit my choice for him.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Bojackson999 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-11, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bojackson999 Click to send private message to Bojackson999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A clue?"
Michelle is such a drama queen. She is so out there that its funny!

I hope that Brad picks Emily. She seems much more mature and ready for marriage. The whole season he says he looking for wife material. What do you think, Would Emily or Chantal make the best wife for Brad? Vote
http://whosright.com/poll/the-bachelor--would-emily-maynard-or-chantal-obrien-make-the-best-wife-for-brad-womack

03-09-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A clue?"
It does sound like something Emily could say, but certainly not in the same context that Michelle would say it. In the last epiosde (I think), Emily mentioned for the first time her desire to not have to share him with the other women. It wasn't caddy at all.

I have been leaning toward a Chantal pick based on who I thought was probably more suited to Brad's current lifestyle - including a move. At this point, I think it really could go either way. And if Emily is really ready for love and moving on, a move could be what she needs to do it.

Hindsight with the editing is leading me to think Emily. There was also something Brad said on TWTA that leads me to believe it's Emily. They had a playful scene at the end of the hometown visits that showed them making dinner together. Emily called him, "Dude," which also wasn't really the Emily we have been seeing. I think she definitely is sweet and mature, but I also think she has a playful side as well.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
That was a boring 2 hours I will never get back. I would rather see more outtakes and less of the women whining and crying about each other.

Don't like Ashley H's makeover. But I think it is being done for her turn as the Bachelorette. It seemed pretty obvious by all the attention Chris gave her that she is the next B'ette.

Chantal or Emily? I think he is more comfortable with Chantal. He seems to have Emily on a pedestal. I get the feeling Emily is his dream woman and he is just giddy about the fact she notices him. She also looks similar to his twin's wife.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
i agree about Ahsley's hair color; not becoming at all. Makes her look much older - and that doesn't fit in with the character of her that we saw during the season.

I'm tired of the returnees for the Bach or Bachette.
Want completely new people that no one has ever seen before.

03-09-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I agree with you about this one. I thought we spent way too much listening to Stacy, who was pretty much a non-factor this year. And Lisa, who I compare to the Phantom Chris from last year.

I don't care about Raichel and that other chick. Brad didn't either.

I would have liked to have heard from Shawntel. Interesting that she was ignored completely.

Michelle: I stand by my earlier statement. I don't question her mothering at all. I think it will be interesting to see if she goes on Bachelor Pad. But I thought much of this appearance was an act.

Agree about Ashley H. She looked way older.

03-09-11, 05:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I liked Ashley H's make over. She looked more glamorous. However, if she's gonna be the next 'ette, when's she gonna finish dental school?

03-12-11, 02:19 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I didn't like Ashley's hair color at all.

New siggie by cahaya!

03-13-11, 09:39 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
I didn't like her teeth. They were just way too white.

She says that hair color is her natural color. I like it. I liked the blond, too, though.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), The Women Tell All"
1. Michelle needs to lighten up. Playing the victim doesn't really work for her.

2. The Boston bartender needs to get a life.

3. Ashley H. O.M.H. She looks 20 years older and nowhere near as cute. We were debating if she's had some face work done, or if her new hair and orange skin were the only changes.

4. Very disappointed that Shawntel didn't say anything or wasn't brought up to talk to Chris H. Maybe she's too classy to interject herself into the nonsense that is TWTA.

5. DW mentioned that Brad used the interjection "mercy" a couple of times. She said that was an Emily-thing to say, so she's betting on Emily.

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •