The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-11, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
No one started a thread for this -- you slackers.

Six women left. Brad gets three one-on-one dates a nd a group date. No roses on the one-on-one dates. At the end of the show, only four will be left.

Date 1: Emily. Helicopter/picnic. Despite "no roses" rule, Brad tells her that he's keeping her and that he wants to meet her daughter on the hometown visit, so she should make the necessary calls to set it up.

Date 2: Shawntel. Bike ride/reggae concert (Bankie Banks).

Date 3: Britt. Yacht/cliff diving. No magic. Despite "no roses" rule, Brad dumps her on the yacht.

Group date: Ashley, Michelle, Chantal. Photo shoot for Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Michelle makes out with Brad during photo shoot. Other two are hurt. Brad gives rose to ... Ashley H

Cocktail party: Brad cancels it.

Rose ceremony. Britt's already gone. And the other loser is ... Michelle, the "old lady" of the remaining bunch at 30.

Final 4: Emily, Shawntel, Ashley H, Chantal.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... qwertypie 02-15-11 1
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... rjrabbit 02-15-11 2
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... mrc 02-15-11 3
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... Ants 02-15-11 6
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... samboohoo 02-15-11 4
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... jbug 02-15-11 5
       RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... Ants 02-15-11 7
           RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... jbug 02-15-11 8
           RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... Loree 02-15-11 10
               RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... Ants 02-15-11 13
                   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... AyaK 02-15-11 15
       RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... samboohoo 02-15-11 9
 RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... Loree 02-15-11 11
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... mrc 02-15-11 12
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ... Ants 02-15-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Thanks for the update, we are just tuning in now. Got my beer in hand.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-11, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Thanks Ayak!

I'm so glad that Michelle is gone. I thought for sure that it would be Chantel O. I was afraid it would come down to Michelle and Emily and he would pull a Jake and pick the evil one. I really hope he ends up with Emily. Michelle just seemed mean and controlling. She showed her true colors in the limo. She didn't care for him. It was a competition to her and she's a sore looser.

New siggie by cahaya!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
You can have Emily--I'll take Shawntel or Chantal any day.

Buh-bye, Michelle. You really went out with a whimper. Or a snore.

I don't understand Brad's attraction to Ashley. She's pretty needy and whiny.

Britt had no chance and no personality.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
>>
>Britt had no chance and no
>personality.

Britt's personality just didn't have a chance to show. Anyway, they weren't a match, so it's just as well that he let her go.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Woo Hooo!!!!! She's gone, she's gone, she's gone.

Such a rebel last night, he was. I thought he summed up Michelle quite nicely. The attraction will wane, and then he'll be left with a volatile woman.

I don't know how Brit stayed around for so long. And when she was third to get the one-on-one date, she should have known. I did feel bad for her that she had to go back and pack in front of the women, completely shocked.

Anyone else notice the editing flub in Brad's date with Emily. Her hair was wet one sentence and then dry the next. The conversation worked, but there was major editing there.

At this point, I think it's a Emily/Chantal final 2 based on what's happened and the previews. I'm not sure about him and Ashley. She is so needy and whiny. I don't find her to be at all like she was in the first one-on-one. I can't quite figure out him and Chantal yet - sometimes it's almost like she's two different people. I can't blame her for being somewhat confused. Whenever the two of them are alone, I think he's so different. I think he really likes Shawntel, but I don't know that he can handle her profession.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
I actually rewound & watched Emily's hair dry a second time

the attraction will wane, and then he'll be left with a volatile woman.
He's not as dumb as I thought he was

What bugs me every season that I watch this: the bachelor (or bachelorette) always wants all the women (or men) to fall in love with them; they can't wait to hear them say 'I'm falling for you'.
Seems tho that they never think of the final outcome when they are going to choose ONE woman (or man) and the others who have fallen get their hearts broken.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

02-15-11, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
> I actually rewound & watched
>Emily's hair dry a second
>time
>

They were on that island for hours and hours, though. They can't show the whole date, so sure, it's edited. I'd give them a pass on her hair being dry.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
duh...
I realize the taping takes hours....
silly me - forgetting that not everyone gets a snarky comment.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
When viewers are wondering about wet and dry hair it means they are bored. I was wondering if they had to go to the bathroom in the ocean. No bathrooms on that little island.

02-15-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
They dug a hole and crapped into it.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Smells like a$$.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Agree. That's why I sometimes have to give them a pass on certain emotional outbursts. It's also why they're what, 2 for 20 on successful relationships?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-11 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I see absolutely no chemistry between Brad and Emily. I still think he is being told to keep her so they can push for her as the next Bachelorette. Although I think she might be too timid and boring for that role.

I think Britt was so skinny that Brad kept forgetting she was still there. She just disappeared behind the others or a pole or something. When he finally took her on a date he was completely bored. But I think it would have been kinder to let her stay and send her home at the rose ceremony. At least when it is rose-or-no-rose date they have their luggage packed and don't have to return to the house. That was just cruel making her leave alone in the dark in that little dinghy and then facing the other girls.

I knew Michelle was leaving lastnight. I think Brad wanted her out last week and was told to keep her an extra week. But now she was annoying the girls he really does like. And she just went mute in the limo. We didn't even get the fun of seeing her explode. I feel cheated. Hope she shows up at the WTA episode.

I told DH the exact order Brad would hand out the roses. They are so predictable.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-11, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
You might be right about Brad and Emily. I don't see the same physical chemistry with her as with, say, Chantal. These peeps always go w/ someone with whom they have physical chemistry.

02-15-11, 02:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-15-11
>AT 12:41 PM (EST)

>
>> But
>I think it would have
>been kinder to let her
>stay and send her home
>at the rose ceremony.
>At least when it is
>rose-or-no-rose date they have their
>luggage packed and don't have
>to return to the house.
> That was just cruel
>making her leave alone in
>the dark in that little
>dinghy and then facing the
>other girls.
>
>I knew Michelle was leaving lastnight.
> I think Brad wanted
>her out last week and
>was told to keep her
>an extra week. > And she just went
>mute in the limo.
>We didn't even get the
>fun of seeing her explode.
> >
>

I think Brad thought that he was being kinder by telling Britt on the boat rather than forcing her to go through the rose ceremony. Not saying it's right or wrong - just saying that I assume that's what he was thinking.

I think Michelle just got bored with the acting role. That's why she just laid on the seat and didn't say anything. No tears, either.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •