The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-10, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Since Chris Lambton turned it down - rumor is he's in a relationship with Peyton of the Bachelor and Bachelor Pad fame.

So who do they pick? Well, according to Reality Steve it's Brad Womack again. Not bad enough that his season was the worst season with the worst ending in Bachelor history, we now have to do it again?

Umm, not this girl. Thanks Bachelor for making it easy to decide not to watch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... Estee 09-22-10 1
 RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... samboohoo 09-28-10 2
 RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... vince3 09-28-10 3
 Brad Womack - Filming Begins... rachelOH63 09-28-10 4
 RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... rjrabbit 11-21-10 5
   RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... Round Robin 11-24-10 6
       RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... rachelOH63 11-25-10 7
           RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... KoalaChick 11-29-10 10
       RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... vince3 11-25-10 8
           RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... Round Robin 11-26-10 9
               RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... qwertypie 12-06-10 11
               RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... Loree 12-08-10 12
               RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... jojo77 01-09-11 15
                   RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... qwertypie 01-09-11 16
                       RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... jojo77 01-09-11 17
   RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor... rjrabbit 01-17-11 18
 Spoilers are out. Estee 12-09-10 13
   RE: Spoilers are out. PsychoKitty 01-07-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-10, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Oh... so that's what the bottom of the barrel looks like.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Chris & Peyton. I can see that. He's certainly more mature than Jessie B.

I didn't watch Brad's season, so I will probably watch.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Brad was confirmed that he was getting a Mulligan and is the new/old Bachelor... last night on DWTS.

Tom's advice? Pick someone this time!

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-10, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Brad Womack - Filming Begins..."
Just heard a radio interview between Ryan Seacrest & Chris Harrison (missed the first part). But Chris said they were already filming and it will air the first Monday of January.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-10, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
I'm not watching. I never like Brad from the first time around and not because he didn't choose anyone. I just didn't like his personality and I like most men from Texas (Colby Donaldson for instance).

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-24-10, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
They were running promos for the Bachelor during DWTS and SWTS Monday night, and did you guys see what happened to Brad? One of the women said to Brad "I have something for you from all the women in America", and she slapped the $hit out of him, right across the kisser! Wonder what was up with that?

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-10, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Saw it! I need to go back and analyze that whole thing so i'm a spoiler expert by january!! I wonder if it was her being funny and they made it look worse than it was.....we shall see!!!

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-10, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
There is quite a bit of information up at realitysteve.com if you want to know anything ahead of time.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-10, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
She probably did what most-all of the women on this and any other message board wanted to do to him after he didn't choose either girl at the end of his season...

She'll be the heroine to plenty of viewers... however short-lived her time there will be...

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-26-10, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
But if he seriously didn't love either girl, then picking neither was the right thing to do. What would people rather he do, pick somebody he didn't love and break it off later or, God forbid, divorce her? Sure, he broke both girls' hearts with the no-pick, but I contend that choosing someone he didn't love and breaking up with her later would hve been a worse offense than what he actually did. Perhaps he should never have been on the series at that time and they shoud have picked another guy that time.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-10, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
I didn't watch Brad's season, but I watched Deanna's. My poor liver almost didn't make it because we drank every time Deanna talked about Brad and/or how her heart was broken by him.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
I believe alot of viewers have changed their minds on Brad. At the time of his season ending he was greatly hated. But since then alot of fans have realized he did do the right thing if he wasn't feeling it for either of the final 2. Most thought he could have at least picked one and not proposed but suggested they keep dating and see where it goes. But his character might be that he really does not like to string anyone along with false hope. And I certainly understand DeAnna annoying someone so much they don't want to continue to spend time with her.

DeAnna made such a huge deal about what Brad did to her that she put herself in a corner on her season. Once Graham left she didn't want to pick anyone. But she couldn't refuse after calling Brad out for the same thing. So she picked Jesse with no intent to really marry him.

jojo77 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-11, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jojo77 Click to send private message to jojo77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
I 100% agree with you. He did the right thing. I didnt even watch his series, but I got the jist of it from youtubing. There is still alot of women hating on him and say they are going to boycott this season. Seriously.. how silly is that?

Look what DeAnna did on her series.. why cant people see that he did the right thing?

I belive things happen for a reason, and his choice not to pick a girl he didnt see forever with was soo he can find his true soulmate this time around. And I believe he is ready. I think we are going to watch a TRUE LOVE STORY unfold here. I am very excited.. oh.. and I hope its Emily.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-11, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Welcome to the boards jojo!

jojo77 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-11, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jojo77 Click to send private message to jojo77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
thanks.. tho its hard to navigate some of these dicussions. I'll figure it iut.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-11, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Brad Womack - the next Bachelor - AGAIN "
Okay, my Tivo recorded the first episode because I still had a season pass on it. I watched it even though I said that I wouldn't. I was impressed with how Brad handled himself and I believe he has changed for the better. I'm giving it a shot. Love the drama and a few of the women. We'll see if I stick with it to the end but once I start watching a show I tend to stick it out to the end.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Spoilers are out."
RealitySteve believes he has the (more or less) full story again. Given his track record, it's pretty easy to give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, those script copies are so easy to lose.

Don't go unless you want the Cliff Notes for so not the drama.

http://realitysteve.com/2010/12/08/all-your-bachelor-spoilers-for-brads-season/all/1/

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-11, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spoilers are out."
Thank you Estee - that was fun! I've never read that blog before Brad is SUCH a retread! And not that cute actually . . . I would think there might have been a couple of million OTHER single guys who might have wanted to "play" this season ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •