The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brad - Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-11, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brad - Episode 2"
I'm not sure if we really need to have an ECST here, so I will just put in some filler just in case there is someone lurking in here who doesn't want to know what's going on right now.

I traveled for work tonight and didn't arrive at the hotel and get settled until Brad's one-on-one date with the artist girl, which I thought was a little too romantic for a first day, but oh well.

One thing I like most about Bachelor seasons v. Bachelorette seasons is that it is so much fun to watch these crazy freaking women. OMG.

Rachel and Melissa! Bachelor War. I really hope they both go home. As funny as it is to watch them, it's really a little too much. LMAO at Ashley talking to both of them as though she were their nanny.

Roberto and Ali. What is with her hair? I really don't like it tonight.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brad - Episode 2 Loree 01-10-11 1
   RE: Brad - Episode 2 samboohoo 01-11-11 2
 RE: Brad - Episode 2 jbug 01-11-11 3
 RE: Brad - Episode 2 mrc 01-11-11 4
 Brad running mrc 01-11-11 5
 RE: Brad - Episode 2 Flowerpower 01-13-11 6
 More Observations samboohoo 01-15-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-11, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brad - Episode 2"
I thought Ali's dress was very unflattering for her. It was too short and tight.

Brad was smart. Send home the 2 women that kept crying to him about each other. He didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Michelle looks like she is going to be the stalker woman of the season.

I still don't know who half the women are at the rose ceremony. He needs to send home more quickly.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-11-11, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brad - Episode 2"
Agree on all points.

And you are right about Michelle. Whacko!!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-11, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brad - Episode 2"
I was glad too that he sent the 2 home that were bickering.
& that Michelle is the weirdo; wasn't Jake's weirdo also named Michelle? I figure he gave her a rose just because of her BD but he'll send her home next week -hopefully

Strange group dates. The acting gigs always cause drama - guess that's why they do them.

too many at the final rose ceremony that I don't think I had seen before - at least I didn't remember them.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brad - Episode 2"
But it's my birthday!

What was up with the manscaper's outfits? She would be very attractive if she knew how to dress.

Those PSAs were all kinds of dumb.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-11, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Brad running"
Forgot to mention that Brad's running in the theme park was hilariously awkward.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-11, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brad - Episode 2"
I found this to be a good episode. At least I was happy that he cut the drama queens loose...thank God he got rid of those two. Seriously, they were pathetic.

As for the two one on one dates, wow, they are really going all out for the dates this year. I thought they were both phenomenal dates. I felt there was a big 0 for both of the girls that went on the one on one dates though in the chemistry department. I think he kept the first one around because she had such a similar background as Brad. I think he thinks he has a connection with her, but I thought it was obvious there wasn't much chemistry.

With the pretty woman date, she was very naiive and he is way too mature for her....I don't know, just thought they were a certain mismatch. I think he kept her because he didn't have the heart to let her down. I suppose it's those 3 years of therapy?

As for Ali and Roberto. Roberto is so HOT! Ali looked happy, but I agree, her hair....to me it looked as though she has had extensions removed. It looked very thin...not like it would be if it was really long and had a good blunt cut. I also agree, that dress was way to full....can't help but to wonder if she's gained a few pounds. Whatever, can't hold that against a girl! I really like both of them. Hope that they can make it!

As for Michelle, I agree totally with everyone above. She's off the deep end. It's all about her. She's a very attractive woman, too bad her personality is not up to par. She's a shark. Hopefully Brad will see through her sulking, and GLOATING....could you believe the way she taunted the others when she received the rose in the pool.
I found it to be very entertaining, however!

I also agree that more daws need to be sent packing quicker...I was happy that Ali and Roberto thought that Emily had the most substance. I wonder how Brad will take to Emily's story...

01-15-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
7. "More Observations"
as I just finished watching the beginning.

Melissa: Everything that is wrong with Melissa was explained when she told us she's been doing things for 8 seasons to be on the show. Everything.

I actually will give her credit for interrupting the scene and stealing a kiss. I thought that was kind of funny, and at least she got to kiss him.

Michelle: This is the same woman who, in episode 1 said she was a woman, and that Brad needed a woman and not a little girl, right? Um, yeah.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •