The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-11, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Looking forward to tonight's episode. Hopefully Michelle will fall! I heard the rose ceremony was tense.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 rjrabbit 01-25-11 1
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 qwertypie 01-25-11 2
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 jbug 01-25-11 5
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 rjrabbit 01-25-11 19
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 mrc 01-25-11 3
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 samboohoo 01-25-11 4
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 mrc 01-25-11 8
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 Puffy 01-25-11 9
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 rjrabbit 01-25-11 20
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 motormouth 01-25-11 22
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 Loree 01-27-11 27
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 jbug 01-27-11 28
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 jbug 01-25-11 6
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 Puffy 01-25-11 10
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 qwertypie 01-25-11 12
 next week? jbug 01-25-11 7
   RE: next week? samboohoo 01-25-11 14
       RE: next week? Estee 01-26-11 25
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 qwertypie 01-25-11 11
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 mrc 01-25-11 13
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4 samboohoo 01-25-11 15
 Finally Caught Up samboohoo 01-25-11 16
   RE: Finally Caught Up crs3192 01-25-11 17
   Disagree mrc 01-25-11 18
       RE: Disagree qwertypie 01-26-11 23
   RE: Finally Caught Up rjrabbit 01-25-11 21
   RE: Finally Caught Up Loree 01-27-11 29
       RE: Finally Caught Up rjrabbit 01-27-11 30
 Brad Apologizes for Emily Picnic???... samboohoo 01-26-11 24
   RE: Brad Apologizes for Emily Picni... crs3192 01-26-11 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-25-11, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
First date of the night went to Chantel from Seattle. I like my hometown girl. They went out the Catalina island and walked on the ocean floor. Chantel was really scared of water but did it to show Brad that she would do anything for him. After the underwater experience they had wine he said that he felt like he had known her for years. She got the rose.

Meanwhile back at the house, Michelle woke up with a black eye and played it to the hilt.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-11, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Well it is being taped and I am a tired Qwerty so I think I will turn in now and catch it tomorrow.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
The helicopter they left in was yellow & red; the one that landed in Catalina was silver/grey.

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

01-25-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Interesting. I didn't notice that. Ha.

I did notice that none of the women have long nails that look like they have to be done in a salon. I wonder if there's some rule about that.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
The black eye angle turned out to be nothing. Shocker.

I can't believe he kept the one with the rat's nest for hair. Bleh.

These "ladies" need to learn to wear longer skirts/dresses. Most of them can't pull off what they're wearing, and it isn't flattering. They also need advice on how to wear blush.

Is it just me, or is Britt really, REALLY skinny?

A Slice of Manga

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
I'm getting ready to watch at work while I sort papers and stuff envelopes for 2 hours. Grrrr.

By longer skirts/dresses, do you mean specifically 2 of the 3 eliminated? Because I agree with you on that!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

01-25-11, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Those two in particular, but it's been a running theme this season. ABC needs to hire a fashion consultant for these women.

A Slice of Manga

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
I totally agree. This is especially true with the short dresses on tall girls, making them seem unbalanced, like there's only clothing on the top 1/3 of their bodies. I saw a high school girl in her winter formal dress on Saturday. She kept pulling it down over her rear because it was riding up, just from walking. How will she get in and out of a car or dance?

Snowed in by Tribephyl

01-25-11, 08:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
I noticed the same thing about Britt

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-25-11, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Thank you! I noticed the short dress when one of them was walking away, but I can't recall any other details. Also, the blush I noticed was with... ?...can't think of her name, but it was a sitting scene and he was either kissing or hugging her. Ugh, so gross. Funny though, because I did notice both of them, too.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Britt was so skinny I thought her bathing suit bottom was going to fall off when she stood up.

01-27-11, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
it really was sagging! they could have cut that shot out - for her benefit

01-25-11, 11:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Michelle is possessive.
Too bad the Bach doesn't get to watch all the recorded taping every day. How she'd hit Ashley in the eye w/ her elbow? She has problems....

I liked Ashley at first but she is getting weird too.
Guess the competition is more than she can handle.

So Brad thinks each one should just go ahead & fall in love with him; no matter that he can choose only one n& that all the others get their hearts broken...

I think they should put some kind of time frame on the time alone times. Say, at least 15 minutes before another is allowed to interrupt.

Skating thru winter w/ Agman

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
If I were Brad, I wouldn't give a rose to any of the girls who interrupt. Why doesn't HE tell them to back off and that he'll see them in a few minutes?

Snowed in by Tribephyl

01-25-11, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
Totally agree Puffy. I would call him and the bimbo out on the bad behaviour. It would make for some great tv.

01-25-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
7. "next week?"
seriously? they take a woman whose husband was a race car driver to a race track?
anything for drama huh

01-25-11, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: next week?"
It wasn't her husband.

I saw this preview and didn't understand it. I thought she told him that Ricky was involved with racing? I know she told the girls. Didn't she also tell him? How could he not have known.

*slap* to the producers on that one.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-11, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: next week?"
Chris Harrison is currently trying to defend it.

Chris Harrison may not be the Antichrist, but he'd like to fix his superior up on a date.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-emily-maynard-nascar-date-was-intentional-11930.php

01-25-11, 02:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
I will drink every time a therapist is shown. Seriously, I think I may have preferred the pre-therapy Brad. Someone continually perstering me to open up and share my feelings starts to come across as very insecure and needy.
Maybe I am triggered by an ex's behviour.

01-25-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
When he talks to the girls, Brad is actually parroting his therapist's language at times.

01-25-11, 04:21 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 4"
I think I missed the therapist part. I recall seeing it while scanning last night but didn't see it today.

01-25-11, 04:29 PM (EST)
16. "Finally Caught Up"
I think. As I mentioned elsewhere, I missed the therapist session. Oh well.

Where to start . . .

Michelle. The black eye. At this point, I wouldn't put it past her to have somehow given herself the black eye on purpose to get his attention. I'm not so sure that I want to call her pyscho anymore instead of just calling her a self-centered b!tch. She obviously has relationship issues. I don't know if it's because she's possessive or bossy or what. I am so over her. She somewhat reminds of Vienna. Childish. Spoiled. Her date is similar to Vienna's where they both overcame a fear and had such a bonding experience, etc. He also somewhat treats her like Jake treated Vienna. And when I think of her, I also think of her as simply having sex appeal, not love appeal - again like Vienna. I would bet my paycheck she slept with him on their date - or did him rather. I think the whole theme of their date was about "going down." Did you notice them kissing in the pool and where she was heading as the camera faded out to commercial. Sorry to be blunt and graphic if that offends anyone.

Ashley H. Interesting girl. I think he was going to give her the rose on the group date and then changed his mind last minute. I would have rather seen him give no one the rose than to change his mind and give it to Britt. I wonder if Britt felt like his second choice there. I would have. And yes, MRC, Britt is very skinny.

Emily. How sweet what he did for her. I do think he really likes her. I do think she'll be around a while, but I do think in the end, he won't be able to handle her history.

Chantal O. I like her. I'm glad they had a good date. I do wish she quit with all of the fricking drama and tears.

I didn't even know who that Stacy chick was that went home last night. Reminds me of that Chris dude from Ali's season - the other Chris the phantom Chris.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-11, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Finally Caught Up"
I've thought Michelle is the new Vienna since the second episode. Although Michelle seems much more violent. They're both posessive bitches who claim the bachelor as "theirs". Ugh. I really dislike them both. But I also think that it's much more understandable for Brad to be attracted to Michelle than it was for Jake to be attracted to Vienna - physically.

I really really like Chantal, but it was getting weird how worried she got.

Emily is fabulous but I just don't see her ending up with Brad. I think she's too classy and too much of a southern belle for him. I think he likes more of a playful girl. I don't think her history is going to get in the way, but I do think their relationship will be just the same as Jason and Stephenie's - he'll take her for a long time and then he'll say she's an incredible woman but they're just not right for each other.

Ashley H. was super-annoying this time. I haven't liked her from the start, but this time was especially bad.

01-25-11, 06:19 PM (EST)
18. "Disagree"
Vienna did not have sex appeal. Not.one.bit.

(Why didn't Webby build in a vomit emoticon?)

A PATCH of banana skin
But I know what you mean.

01-26-11, 00:27 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Disagree"
Feel free to use this one

01-25-11, 08:31 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Finally Caught Up"
I couldn't agree more!
I thought the same thing last night about Michelle reminding me of Vienna. That much jealousy and dislike for the other women makes me think she is really insecure.

I really like Emily and I hope he ends up with her. I agree that it may not happen. She doesn't seem insecure like some of the others.

Chantal O. I liked her from day one just like I instantly liked Emily and not just because she's from Seattle. She's an independent woman. I just wish she wouldn't cry and get insecure. I guess I would too in that situation. I was thinking last night wondering how I would have reacted if I was on the Bachellor. It wan't on TV when I was single.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-11, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Finally Caught Up"
>
>Ashley H. Interesting girl.
>I think he was going
>to give her the rose
>on the group date and
>then changed his mind last
>minute. I would have
>rather seen him give no
>one the rose than to
>change his mind and give
>it to Britt.

I really do think he changed his mind about giving Ashley the rose. She was drunk and it seemed like he was punishing her for her actions. He made it obvious that she was going to get the rose but something she did/said changed his mind.

01-27-11, 07:51 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Finally Caught Up"
I totally agree. He was going to give her the rose. The way she was acting in the hot tub I can understand why he didn't.

01-26-11, 03:57 PM (EST)
24. "Brad Apologizes for Emily Picnic????"
Story.

I think it's complete BS for him to apologize and for anyone to expect him to apologize. I think one of the things I like about Emily that I don't think I can say about any of the other girls is that she never, ever, ever interrupts anyone's time with him. I thought it was great that he did that. And, it was funny that one fo the girls even remarked about how "you would never interrupt that."

Perhaps maybe that needs to happen a little more and that maybe the girls could actually learn a thing or two about interrupting - especially Michelle and Ashley.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-11, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Brad Apologizes for Emily Picnic????"
Ughhh now I see even more of a Jake-Vienna relationship going on with Brad and Michelle. He's defending her and saying how great and misunderstood she really is. *puke*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •