The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-10, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Are we all waiting for someone else to start the thread?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Finale and After The Final ... jbug 08-03-10 1
   RE: The Finale and After The Final ... Loree 08-03-10 2
       RE: The Finale and After The Final ... samboohoo 08-03-10 4
       RE: The Finale and After The Final ... Belle Book 08-03-10 9
   RE: The Finale and After The Final ... samboohoo 08-03-10 3
       RE: The Finale and After The Final ... Tummy 08-03-10 5
           RE: The Finale and After The Final ... samboohoo 08-03-10 6
 RE: The Finale and After The Final ... byoffer 08-03-10 7
   RE: The Finale and After The Final ... jbug 08-03-10 8
       RE: The Finale and After The Final ... Tummy 08-03-10 10
           RE: The Finale and After The Final ... qwertypie 08-04-10 11
               RE: The Finale and After The Final ... Jackie40s 08-11-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
My receiver is all messed up (calling DISH today) & I couldn't record it - had to go to Moma's to give her a perm .
Thought I'd just leave it on that channel while I was gone & reverse to watch - that didn't work either!

So....I got home for the last 25 minutes; Chris was leaving; took me a bit to figure out what happened.

Actually I think it was easier for him to be told that way than to let him get all dressed up with a ring in his pocket.

Ali & Roberto look happy. Would be nice to see one work out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Ali's sister told Ali that Chris talked about proposing to Ali. I believe that was the point that Ali decided to tell Chris he wasn't the one. The look on her face gave that away. She didn't want him to get down and propose like DeAnna let Jason do. Ali knew it was Roberto and didn't want to waste Chris' time anymore.

I think Chris would have gone home at F3 if Frank hadn't run out on her.

08-03-10, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Agree about Frank.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-03-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Didn't see that part -- my mom watches the show and she & Dad had guests. I was in the shower when the guests left and she began watching it. However, I did come out in time to see Ali tell Chris he wasn't the one. I have to admire Ali for that -- it would've been harder for both of them if she let Chris get down and propose like DeAnna let Jason do. Granted, it was probably a shocker for Chris -- I doubt he expected to be told that quickly (or maybe at all), but he handled the bad news well too. And yeah, Chris would probably have gone home at F3 if Frank hadn't run out on Ali.

08-03-10, 10:52 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
I saw the first hour. I couldn't stay up for the whole thing. I finished with the family visits. They went really well. I was glad that Ali's sister pointed out the whole "taking things slowly" concept to Ali, but it doesn't look like she really listened.

This is what bugs me the most. The bachelor/bachelorette always wants the people there to completely fall for them and put everything into for them while they are dating multiple people.

I still say that I thought a relationship with Chris was more of the real one. I think with Roberto, it's more of an infatuation. She does seem happy, so I'm happy for them, and I too would like to see it work out.

Chris was just such a class act. I didn't really like how her breakup with him went down. She shows up at his door all smiles, etc., then BOOM! It was very odd.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Ditto ALMOST everything you said.

On the way Ali broke up with Chris I disagree. I'm thinking editing must have played a part of the discord. Because everything Chris has said about her letting him go has been said with gratitude and thinking Ali was great. You could tell in after the rose that he appreciated her for it.

Here's to Chris as the next bachelor.

*bets Boo would watch

08-03-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Yes, I would absolutely watch.

And yes, I agree editing played a big role. I didn't mean to sound like he was bitter, but what we saw was him looking forward to the date, her arriving happy, her asking him how he feels, then boom. I just didn't like it. I felt like he had no idea that was coming.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
DW and I watched most of it last night. We missed about 20 minutes of the ATFR part until we realized that the second show wasn't taping. Will get the rest tonight.

My comments:
- This season was totally and accurately spoiled. But regardless of the spoilage is anyone really surprised that Roberto was her pick? She seemed totally smitten with him from day one and they never showed us one time when he slipped up.
- Despite all the spoilers, has the show pulled a fast one on us? I could swear that DW was reading a magazine article on the weekend that had Roberto living in Carolina with another woman. Was that a production leak decoy? It certainly seemed from last night that the magic hasn't left for A&R, and news of him living with another woman could have been staged to keep up some suspense for last night's show.
- was she wearing the engagement ring on ATFR? They certainly made it seem like she was, but the quick glimpse I had made it look like she had a blue ring on. Or was that just the mega-diamond picking up colours from the studio?

- dismissal of Chris. I agree that the way she did this was to make it easier on him. But as he pointed out, it was also to make it easier on her. How brutal would it have been for her to stand and let him propose while knowing that she had not chosen him? I like the way she did it.

- Ali's impact on the show going forward. This season had a few departures from the script (dates with no roses but no dismissals, Chris' dismissal, etc). I actually think Ali made some of those actions to alter from aspects of the normal script that she didn't think were condusive with her "best husband" goal. How will her actions impact future seasons? Will they take away the normal final rose fake-down ceremony? Other changes you think might happen?

I haven't see the ATFR part with Frank yet, so will come back if I have anything to add about that.

Ali didn't get her looks from her dad.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Frank was a no show - so you didn't miss a thing
But Chris & Ali did talk about him.

I'm country & proud of it! Thanks Agman 2010

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-10, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
I say "good for Frank" - maybe he and the girl have a chance if he's giving up DAWdom.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-10, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
Yeah, I am not sure why she and Chris were talking about her need for closure. Frank told her he was leaving because he still had feelings for someone else. What more could he say?

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-10, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Finale and After The Final Rose"
If I hear any more mushy BS about Ali & Roberto I'm going to GAG!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •