The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Frank is a creep for dumping Ali"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-10, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Frank is a creep for dumping Ali"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-10 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

What Frank did to Ali was unforgivable, I'm totally disgusted with Frank! Not because he got back together with his ex, but he kept something from Ali that should have been told in the first place. He leads her on, then goes back to Chicago behind her back to see his ex to find out if he still have feelings for her and the next thing they get back together. What a F jerk!! What bothers me the most is that people judge Ali for her mistakes, it's just not fair. People like to critisize about Ali that "she's a whiner", "She's a spoiled brat", "karma's a btch", "she got what she deserved", or sometimes they say things like "serves her right for what she did to Jake" and on top of it they support Frank. Things like that just gets me so angry.. First of all Ali is not a cheat, liar or a game player like Justin & Frank are. Second she only left Jake b/c she didn't want to lose her job, not for another man. And Ali did call Jake back and told him she made a mistake and wants to come back to him, but he dumped her like a hot potatoe which is exactly what Frank did. Frank added salt to her wound. Jake is also a creep the way he treated Vienna(Not that Vienna's any better..)But jake got what he deserved. A few days ago I found something out about Jake which makes him more of a jerk! So Ali was lucky when she left that other season b/c she dodged the bullet from Jake. As for Frank's girlfriend, she's a complete selfish btch who I'm sure will break up with him again which is exactly what he deserves.. It will be a karma for him!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •