The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor Pad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-10, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor Pad"
Old rivalries and dramas from past seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette will get new life this year as ABC is creating a spin-off show in which former contestants will live and compete together in a Big Brother-style house.

The show, titled Bachelor Pad, will bring back 20 memorable contestants from the previous 13 Bachelor and five Bachelorette seasons, according to The Hollywood Reporter’s Live Feed blog. It’s expected to premiere in late summer.

“All these people have been friends, been enemies, they date each other and bring all this great backstory to the show,” says executive producer Martin Hilton. “It seemed like there was an opportunity to combine that world with a new competitive reality show.”

The contestants haven’t been revealed, but Hilton said top players and former winners are on board. The show will feature various challenges, some inspired by incidents from past seasons. Contestants will be booted from the house at the end of each episode. And Bachelor and Bachelorette host Chris Harrison has signed on to emcee. –Tim Nudd

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor Pad mrc 01-12-10 1
   RE: The Bachelor Pad Loree 01-12-10 2
 more info Loree 01-12-10 3
 New network motto. Estee 01-12-10 4
 RE: The Bachelor Pad Loree 06-15-10 5
   RE: The Bachelor Pad LFJ 06-15-10 6
 RE: The Bachelor Pad samboohoo 06-17-10 7
   RE: The Bachelor Pad Estee 06-17-10 8
       RE: The Bachelor Pad samboohoo 06-17-10 9
           RE: The Bachelor Pad Estee 06-17-10 10
               RE: The Bachelor Pad mrc 06-17-10 12
   RE: The Bachelor Pad Loree 06-17-10 11
       Fixed that for you. Estee 06-17-10 13
   RE: The Bachelor Pad Tummy 06-22-10 14
 It's not a guest appearance, it's a... Estee 06-24-10 15
   RE: It's not a guest appearance, it... MKitty 06-24-10 16
       RE: It's not a guest appearance, it... Round Robin 06-25-10 17
           RE: It's not a guest appearance, it... Jackie40s 07-01-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
Oh, wow. I am all over this.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-12-10, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
I am expecting a great trainwreck which will be hilarious to watch.

01-12-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
3. "more info"
ABC has ordered seven episodes, with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on board to emcee. Although scheduling plans are not set, expect ABC to premiere the show in the late summer coming out of the "Bachelorette" finale. It's not clear whether the show will air opposite CBS' venerable "Big Brother" franchise, which has continued to perform solidly for that network across multiple nights each summer.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "New network motto."
ABC: Creating Atheists Since 2010.

Including Ms. Rotten Eggs does not indicate a merciful deity.

06-15-10, 10:23 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
According to an ABC press release, Melissa Rycroft will be co-hosting "Bachelor Pad" with Chris Harrison.

"Bachelor Pad" reunites 19 of the most unforgettable suitors from the hit franchise "The Bachelor." The series, which marks the first "all-star" reunion from previous seasons of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette," will feature the contestants living together while competing against each other in a series of challenges. At stake is $250,000 and maybe a second chance at finding love.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-15-10, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
This reads more like a unisex version of Big Brother. How cost effective. The contestants have already been vetted, and have a fan base (depending upon how memorable they were *retch*). Is Melissa the female version of Jake, with the Celebrity Wannabe Addiction? I think we have had an overdose of her, too.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-10, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
Identities Revealed.

Guess they had to wait for Jonathan and Jesse to officially be eliminated from this season.

I am totally calling a Jonathan/Tenley hook-up now. And possible Gia and Jesse.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-17-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
I think I'll save time and just call it megacrap. A 'don't think too hard' series, huh? How about a 'don't think at all, or else you'll see the strings trailing from every shoulder' scriptfest? This thing is Big Brother done one worse, and they have no way of convincing me there's an honest moment in the entire season.

I could hear the host smirking all the way through the interview. And that shouldn't even be possible.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-10, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
I agree, but right now I'm all about Bachelor/Bachelorette megacrap. I blame MRC. He didn't guard and protect me.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-17-10, 12:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
But he did get a tattoo.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"

06-17-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
Spoilers are already leaking out as they get eliminated. Too bad they couldn't have done this live. Instead we will get a completely edited version of what happened.

06-17-10, 02:27 PM (EST)
13. "Fixed that for you."
Instead we will get a completely poorly edited version of what happened.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-22-10, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelor Pad"
Not Wes!

06-24-10, 01:20 PM (EST)
15. "It's not a guest appearance, it's a fix."
Jake will appear on the show -- but not as a contestant.

He'll probably host a dance-off.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-24-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's not a guest appearance, it's a fix."
Yeah, as the "wise mentor" LOL...

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-25-10, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It's not a guest appearance, it's a fix."
Wise mentor, my @ss. I'm sure you use that term sarcastically, because that guy is about as wise as a punch in the mouth. I still have no use for Vienna, but I have even less use for Jake. What a world class doofus!

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-01-10, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's not a guest appearance, it's a fix."
It would be a lot more exciting if they have a special (for those who watch) "Hell's kitchen" with contestants from the past seasons, including Robert & Lacy..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •