The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-10, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Let me just assure you that I am posting this for all the right reasons. I care about all of you, and after growing up in a family without RTVW, I know what I was missing, and now you have to know that I a here for you.

Then again, maybe I'm just here to try to promote myself to get more FB friends.

Enjoy tonight's show?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 qwertypie 06-29-10 1
   RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 byoffer 06-29-10 4
       RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 qwertypie 06-29-10 5
           RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 byoffer 06-29-10 14
 RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 kathliam 06-29-10 2
 In one word: Estee 06-29-10 3
 RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 mrc 06-29-10 6
 RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 Loree 06-29-10 7
   RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 samboohoo 06-29-10 8
       RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 byoffer 06-29-10 9
           RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 Estee 06-29-10 10
           RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 MKitty 06-29-10 11
               RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 samboohoo 06-29-10 12
                   RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 MKitty 06-29-10 13
 Want a laugh? Estee 06-30-10 15
 RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 jbug 06-30-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
OOPS - missed yet another as I figured that steadying the ladder for Mr. Qwerty as he dangled from the roof a higher priority than watching the bachelorette.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-29-10, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-10 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

Mr. Qwerty as he dangled from the roof

From the roof? That's quite impressive. Congrats!

posting almost as sleezy as the show since 29/06/2010

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
You are a very bad boy!

06-29-10, 11:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Ya think?

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-29-10, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
There were defiitely a few epic moments in last night's show -- the 'oh carp' look on Frank's face while Ali was confronting Justin, Justin hobbling away through the bushes like a frightened rabbit rather than face Ali like a man, the voiceover of the messages Justin (allegedly?) left for his gf while he's traipsing through the hotel lobby. Ah, good times.

Oh yeah, and Roberto and Chris (the landscaper? how tragic is it that at this point I still don't know all their names) shirtless and oiled up ready for battle.

This cheesefest has certainly reached new heights (lows?). I am anticipating the 'Men Tell All' episode more than the Final Rose ceremony.

I've been cap'n'd

I don't think I care who she chooses at this point. They are really going to have to work to create an ending more dramatic than what we've already seen this season.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "In one word:"
Scripted.

Ultimate insult: as hosts go, I trust Chris McLean more than Chris Harrison.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Frank gets on my nerves. He's such a baby. And, from the looks of the previews, all of his whining was for nothing.

If Frank doesn't self-destruct next week, which it looks like he does, I predict Ty is next to go. Her body language with him was pretty telling. When her eyes go big as she's listening to a guy, that is a tell that she doesn't like what they're saying. His answer to why he got a divorce was so confusing and contradictory that I think Ali would have kicked him off if the producers didn't tell her that she had to keep him so that a RC could take place.

A Slice of Manga

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Craig has both his arms around Ali pulling her towards him. Ali has both arms straight down in front of her clasping her hands together. They looked so awkward. They never kissed. And yet Craig thought they had this great connection. The man does not know body language at all.

Ali was upset with Justin for using the show for fame. LOL! Isn't that what Ali and everyone else is doing too? Ali is a really bad actress. She was never going to pick Justin. She didn't care he had a girlfriend or two. She just wanted to get mad at someone that didn't fall at her feet.

Too bad they didn't pick a female with a better personality to carry this show. Ali can't even carry on a conversation. She just giggles alot. The guys are more entertaining when Ali is not around.

Kirk's dad likes Taxidermy. I guess we know now why he gets booted after the hometown dates.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
I only saw the end and the previews. Looks like a lot happens next week or were they putting the previews together for the next couple of eps?

I saw the taxidermy stuff and was trying to figure out whose dad that could be. I had eliminated Frank's and Roberto's.

Also, I didn't really see a lot of Chris in those previews.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-29-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Must have been previews for the rest of the season. Scenes involved Portugal, hometown dates, and Tahiti. It was full of spoilers - not sure why they did that unless they felt they needed to bait the viewers a bit to keep them coming back for the drama.

06-29-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
No one's coming back for the romance.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-29-10, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "

Warning: may contain spoilers...

Yeah, I was wondering why the heck they would show almost the hole rest of the show in one montage and have NO surprises...maybe because Us Weekly and others have already let all of the surprises out of the bag? Shouldn't this "REality Steve" guy get paid off or something so he keeps his mouth shut as he keeps ruining all of the surprises and the endings of the last several Bachelor shows. I don't know who it is...but they should really send him packing if they ever want anyone to watch again without knowing the whole ending weeks before it is supposed to happen!!

As for the show..oy vey...Justin...yikes...me thinks he no longer has the girlfriend back home either!!!!

Craig...yup, ZERO chemistry...dude...didn't you pick up on that?

Roberto: You let Craig win...right? Felt bad for the poor guy who Ali thought so little of that she never gave him a one on one? Are you really in this for Ali? She seems afraid of you on some levels (in the fact that you are too good looking for her...probably thinks that you could never really love her)

Frank....I like you, I really like you, but you are way too much in your head buddy. Oh, and what's that about you still being in love with somebody else? It seems that we don't know what we have until it's gone (gee, isn't that a song...let's all sing some Joni Mitchell now... "don't know what you've got til it's gone..." that is what I am thinking Frank is going through about the supposed "ex girlfriend"...maybe now that he is "dating" Ali, he realized what he had before and was afraid to commit. Who knows?

Kirk: We still don't know anything about your romantic past...there has got to be something there (convenient how you glossed over it last time...hmmmmm???)

Ty: Seriously dude. You know you want a little good southern girl to play wifey and raise kids..not a independent career woman. Time to just move on...

Greened by Agman

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
Speaking of the whole Ali/Roberto thing. When Ali sends someone home (like Hunter and Craig last night) and tells them there was no romantic spark, is that her way of telling them that she's too good looking for them?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-29-10, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
yup, I would think so!! LOL... As in, I am NOT attracted to you buddy boy!

Summarized by the Capn!

06-30-10, 06:44 PM (EST)
15. "Want a laugh? "
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/justin-rego-id-wanted-off-the-bachelorette-and-wasnt-allowed-leave-11279.php

A professional wrestler claiming to be the victim of a pre-rigged storyline. The irony could go on for years.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 5: 6/28/10 "
I'm just now watching (Wed)
LOL & wishing that the producers left Justin on his own & did not buy his plane ticket home!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •