The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ezwriter16 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ezwriter16 Click to send private message to Ezwriter16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
Does anyone have Bachelorette Viewing Parties on Mondays? Do you play any special games or eat any particular food at them? Dress in certain clothes? It would also be particularly exciting if you lived on Long Island, New York.

-Esme

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? qwertypie 06-28-10 1
   RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? MKitty 06-29-10 2
   RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? samboohoo 06-29-10 3
       RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? byoffer 06-29-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-10, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
My mother and her co-workers do. They have sparkling wine and have some sort of lottery system where you have to choose who does not get eliminated and at the end of the season the person with the most points wins the pot. I'll ask her for more details next time I see her.

BTW, we live in Western Canada, so the commute would be a little difficult, but thanks for asking

DH and I (well, mostly I) do drinking games, but it is usually only the two of us.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-29-10, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
ditto..I am part of one as well. There are about 5 of us who get together to eat crap (since we are watching crap) and mock the show tirelessly. It's one fun night!! Lots of laughing, finger wagging and quoting lines before they are even said. yeah, we could write this show....

Summarized by the Capn!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
I have a young client who loves the show. Apparently, it was a big hit in the Frat House in college. They watched it for the hot girls and couldn't stop once they graduated.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
and your client admits to this?

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it would be for a guy to admit to watching all this drivel just to ogle at the young nubile beauties involved...

I? Admit only to watching to spend quality time with my DW and DD.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •