The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Place your bets!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-10, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Place your bets!"
How long will Jake/Vienna last?

I give it 6 months before she runs off with a touring band.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Place your bets! Tummy 03-02-10 1
   RE: Place your bets! skye 03-02-10 2
 RE: Place your bets! Loree 03-02-10 3
   RE: Place your bets! Snidget 03-03-10 11
 RE: Place your bets! shawn401 03-02-10 4
   RE: Place your bets! Jackie40s 06-22-10 36
 RE: Place your bets! erin_taylor 03-02-10 5
   RE: Place your bets! qwertypie 03-02-10 7
   RE: Place your bets! thndrkttn 03-03-10 14
 RE: Place your bets! kayd70 03-02-10 6
   RE: Place your bets! qwertypie 03-02-10 8
 RE: Place your bets! Max Headroom 03-02-10 9
   RE: Place your bets! Round Robin 03-03-10 10
       RE: Place your bets! Jackie40s 06-28-10 54
 RE: Place your bets! samboohoo 03-03-10 12
 RE: Place your bets! Loree 03-03-10 13
 The lone dissenter Hoobie 03-03-10 15
 RTVW says... Brownroach 03-03-10 16
   It's an unnamed source. Estee 03-03-10 17
   RE: RTVW says... qwertypie 03-03-10 18
 RE: Place your bets! DebCapsFan 03-06-10 19
 RE: Place your bets! CSHS79 03-08-10 20
   RE: Place your bets! Kyree 03-17-10 21
       RE: Place your bets! woiwod 03-21-10 22
 Previous Boyfriend Info Snidget 04-12-10 23
 Start the stopwatch. Max Headroom 04-28-10 24
   RE: Start the stopwatch. CSHS79 04-28-10 25
       RE: Start the stopwatch. mrc 05-06-10 28
           RE: Start the stopwatch. MKitty 05-06-10 29
   RE: Start the stopwatch. Loree 05-05-10 26
       RE: Start the stopwatch. Round Robin 05-06-10 27
 And it's over Snidget 06-22-10 30
   It's a pity, really. Estee 06-22-10 31
       She seems to be moving on OK Snidget 06-22-10 32
           That explains the rumor... Estee 06-22-10 33
 She says.... Estee 06-22-10 34
   You know it's bad when qwertypie 06-22-10 35
       RE: You know it's bad when samboohoo 06-23-10 37
       RE: You know it's bad when MKitty 06-23-10 38
           Pot/Kettle? Snidget 06-23-10 39
               RE: Pot/Kettle? Estee 06-24-10 40
 ABC to air joint interview July 5th... Estee 06-24-10 41
   RE: ABC to air joint interview July... MKitty 06-24-10 42
       RE: ABC to air joint interview July... Estee 06-24-10 43
           RE: ABC to air joint interview July... MKitty 06-24-10 44
               RE: ABC to air joint interview July... Round Robin 06-25-10 45
                   RE: ABC to air joint interview July... Loree 06-25-10 46
                       RE: ABC to air joint interview July... Lorr 06-25-10 48
 Is it wrong? frodis 06-25-10 47
   RE: Is it wrong? Estee 06-25-10 49
       RE: Is it wrong? LFJ 06-25-10 50
           RE: Is it wrong? Round Robin 06-26-10 51
       RE: Is it wrong? samboohoo 06-26-10 52
           Big Newz! Jackie40s 06-28-10 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-10, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Place your bets!"
Until after the first dance on DWTS.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-02-10, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Place your bets!"
That's what I said.

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Place your bets!"
Jake and Vienna both want the publicity. They will probably stay together during DWTS. Even if he is booted he will be back for the finale. My guess they don't last the summer.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Place your bets!"
I agree they will probably at least appear to remain together until the finale of DWTS.

shawn401 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawn401 Click to send private message to shawn401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Place your bets!"
He is so going to regreat picking her. I give 4.5 months. So upset he didn't just go after Alli.

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-10, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Place your bets!"
I don't know how long Jake & Vienna will last, but I rather see them as a couple then Jillian & Ed (Bachelorette 5) I think Ed is an ugly SOB..

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Place your bets!"

>I give it 6 months before
>she runs off with a
>touring band.

Haha...Probably true!! I could totally see her being on the next Rock of Love.

03-02-10, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Place your bets!"

Sadly, I think you are right.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-10, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Place your bets!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-10 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

"I could totally see her being on the next Rock of Love."

No way. Those crazy bitches would rip her to shreds. Chicks like Brittania, Ashley and Farrah?? Vienna wouldn't stand.a.chance!

ETA: as soon as the Bachelor media blitz is over. I give it 2 months.

kayd70 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kayd70 Click to send private message to kayd70 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Place your bets!"
I would be willing to bet it doesn't last 6 months, when the lust wears off, he will have to dump her, she is shallow and probably not very bright, daddys baby girl, when do I throw up, she make me sick. He on the other hand is thinking with Mr. Dinkus. STUPID MAN. Tinnly was perfect for him and he' too dang dumb to know it.

03-02-10, 06:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Place your bets!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-10 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Welcome to the boards!!!

I must admit that "Mr. Dinkus" is a new term for me.
Editted to add:
I actually think she will get bored of him and do the dumping. Believe it or not.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Place your bets!"
I'll put $100 on the under.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-03-10, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Place your bets!"
I didn't watch the shows themselves so I won't hazard a guess as to how long they'll last. But I'll say this much: When that many people, both competitors and viewers, hate you that passionately, there's gotta be a good reason for it, and sooner or later that reason will rear its ugly head, and the chances are damn good that Vienna will step on the wrong person's toes and thereby cause discord that cannot be resolved pleasantly. If I were Jake I'd make the acquaintance of a good divorce lawyer, because he may need one.

06-28-10, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Place your bets!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-10 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

'The Bachelor' star Pavelka splits with fiancee
Full story: TwinCities.com

"The Bachelor" is flying solo again. Jake Pavelka and Vienna Giraldi, the lovey-dovey couple who met and became engaged in front of millions of viewers on the 14th season of the ABC dating series, have called off their engagement, according to Pavelka's spokeswoman.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Place your bets!"
I think it's hard to say. I was thinking to myself yesterday that it wouldn't last. Then I thought, "Vienna seems like the type that would get pregnant on purpose." Then I read the RTVW interview where they both say they will "definitely wed." I think somewhere in that interview Jake says they will wait four or five years to have children, but "accidents happen."

I wonder if she's already preggers.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

03-03-10, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Place your bets!"
Jake has said that his relationships last about a year and then when they should take the next step it never happens because he seems to have lost interest. He also said what he finds in his relationship with Vienna is HEAT. He says he led with his heart but I believe he led with something south of that. It explains why none of his relationships last. He picks women that he has sexual attraction to. When the lust part fades he has nothing left in common with them.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-10, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The lone dissenter"
For some reason, I do think that they will end up getting married. I agree, Vienna is not worthy of a 2nd date (anyone see the party pictures of her on TMZ today?), but Jake has also become someone with whom most people are disappointed. Perhaps this will end up being a good fit after all.

Also - Jake stated that he would never propose to someone unless he is 100% sure. Now, we've heard that before from other bachelors...and they didn't go through with it. He actually did. Since he's so on his high-horse, I think he will not want America to think he went back on his word. Therefore, he will forge ahead with the ABC-sponsored wedding.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RTVW says..."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-jake-pavelka-tried-reunite-with-ex-after-the-bachelor-finale-10517.php

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "It's an unnamed source."
I'd like to name the source.

I think I'll name it 'Chris'.

03-03-10, 07:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: RTVW says..."
So you are implying that whoever had "12 hours" in the betting pool has won.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-06-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Place your bets!"
I think they'll keep the pretense up through the time he gets eliminated on DTWS, but rumors will be all around he's "involved" with someone on the show. Then when they are deep into shooting the Bachelorette he'll make another play for Ali in the Least. Dramatic. Bachelorette. Episode. Ever.

Sig by JSlice.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-10, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Place your bets!"
I say it all comes down to money. Since Jake will be spending so much time practicing for DWTS, it could leave very little time for appearances as a couple. Granted Vienna did say she would try to do some motivational speaking, but what could she have to say that would fill more than sixty seconds? Of course if she belonged to a sorority in college, the door could be open to visit her sister sororities in CA.
So I say follow the money. If Jake doesn't give her access to his credit cards so she can spend her days shopping, I say the clock is ticking.

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Place your bets!"
Come on, have you seen Jake's DWTS partner? Chelsea is a cutie patootie. Just how long do you think V would last through their hours of practice and no Jake attention? If it's true that they've already split, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-10, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Place your bets!"
During the filming of the Bachelor, Vienna constantly said that she didn't like Jake being with the other girls, so, that being said, she is not going to like him dancing provocatively with his DWTS teacher. Vienna will makes some kind of scene and he will be kicked off the show, then they will break up. Just my opinion!!

04-12-10, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Previous Boyfriend Info"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-vienna-girardi-dated-alleged-drug-lord-right-before-bachelor-10752.php

May or may not have any effect

Girardi allegedly dated Chase Alley -- who was arrested last month and charged with 50 counts of buying, selling and possessing marijuana, money laundering, drug trafficking and importing, and racketeering -- right up until she left for filming The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love last fall, RadarOnline reported Monday.

Although I think Estee will blame the revelation that Vienna has a purse dog on the break up.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Start the stopwatch."
Now that Jake got the boot from DWTS and will no longer be on television on a weekly basis, start the countdown for Vienna to dump him. I'm betting the breakup announcement will be coming very soon.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-10, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Start the stopwatch."
I think the status of their relationship will all come down to whether or not Vienna can convince Jake to stay in LA. After all if they go back to Texas, Jake will go back to flying. All during DWTS she haunted the rehearsal studios all in the name of being the doting fiancee bringing him food or whatever else he needed. She clearly wanted to keep an eye on Jake. How will she do that when he's flying?
So Vienna will you really move to Texas? Or will you try to convince Jake to stay in LA? The future of their relationship depends on the answer.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Start the stopwatch."
I don't think there's any question Jake will stay in LA. He's been bitten by the celebrity bug. I suspect that Vienna might turn out looking like the mature one in the relationship.

A PATCH of banana skin

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-10, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Start the stopwatch."
yes, especially now that he has an agent and all...he really just wanted the spotlight so he could pursue his acting career...

Summarized by the Capn!

05-05-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Start the stopwatch."
In Touch magazine this week is stating Jake had quite the crush on Pam Anderson on DWTS. And Vienna has gone to Florida for her dad's birthday and Mother's Day but Jake is not with her.

This is interesting...

IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."

05-06-10, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Start the stopwatch."
Jake doesn't sound very emotionally mature for a 32 year old guy. He's probably infatuated with Pam's boobage and that's it. She's not much more than a hurricane brain and she's 11 years older than he is. If he's easily swayed by her he's NOT ready to get married and had better take a step back and reconsider the whole idea of marrying Vienna. She better reconsider marrying Jake too. At a young age she's already had one failed marriage at least partly due to maturity issues, and she needs another of those like she needs any new holes added to her collection. I don't like her but I damn sure don't wish a second failed marriage on her at such a young age. It could mess up her mind pretty bad for life.

06-22-10, 07:44 AM (EST)
30. "And it's over"
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b187007_big_bachelor_bust_jake_vienna_break_up.html

But they waltzed together on Dancing With the Stars and everything!

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, a match made in ABC heaven just months ago, have ended their engagement, Pavelka's rep confirmed to E! News Monday...

06-22-10, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "It's a pity, really."
It's not as if either of them was either going to do any better.

Now.

06-22-10, 11:03 AM (EST)
32. "She seems to be moving on OK"
http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/22/vienna-girardi/

06-22-10, 11:20 AM (EST)
33. "That explains the rumor..."
I did hear she was dating Spencer Pratt.

06-22-10, 06:27 PM (EST)
34. "She says...."
...some of the same things we've been saying.

http://tinyurl.com/383pfzc

06-22-10, 07:08 PM (EST)
35. "You know it's bad when"
While it was Pavelka who reportedly spearheaded the split because he felt Vienna was cheating with Michael, she also allegedly wanted out of the relationship because she felt he was a "fame whore."

Now that is bad.

06-23-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: You know it's bad when"
This story gets better each day. How funny is it that he told Tenley there wasn't enough heat and now Vienna says there's been no intimacy for months.

06-23-10, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: You know it's bad when"
Hey Qwerty...you were pretty close with the "touring band" comment...there is still time for that!! LOL... And I also used the "fame whore" description....he just makes me doubly wretch now!!

Summarized by the Capn!

06-23-10, 05:42 PM (EST)
39. "Pot/Kettle?"
So she calls him a "fame whore" when she takes a break from packing to move out to give Star Magazine an interview?

http://www.starmagazine.com/vienna_girardi_breakup_jake_pavelka/news/17011

06-24-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Pot/Kettle?"
Clearly you don't understand what a comfort Star has been to her with their kind words and fair treatment during rough times.

06-24-10, 02:35 PM (EST)
41. "ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
Because there is absolutely nothing else happening on the entire planet which deserves an hour of television coverage more than this.

I think we need a new DAW category.

06-24-10, 02:44 PM (EST)
42. "RE: ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
Yeah, right now they are both at the "Jon and Kate" level of dawness....but they are looking like they could escalate it at this rate! Every day a new story..a new accusation! When will it end????? When is enough? (well for me, enough is officially now...)

Summarized by the Capn!

06-24-10, 03:23 PM (EST)
43. "RE: ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
I heard Vienna hired Spencer Pratt to be her image consultant.

06-24-10, 03:47 PM (EST)
44. "RE: ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
*snort*

06-25-10, 02:43 AM (EST)
45. "RE: ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
I'd rather listen to Obama for an hour than listen to this bullsh#t. Yoi!

06-25-10, 10:05 AM (EST)
46. "RE: ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
I assume they will edit out the part where Jake loses his temper and shakes his fist at Vienna. TMZ was talking about this. I heard when he was doing The Bachelor that people that knew Jake talked about his horrible temper and how he wasn't the Nice Guy he presented. He appears to be losing it more and more as things don't go his way.

Lorr 34 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-10, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lorr Click to send private message to Lorr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: ABC to air joint interview July 5th."
They are both media whores. I watch her and all I can say is you are a lousy actress and don't give up your day job. Oh that's right she does not have one. Move back home and get a job and get on with your life. You are not the only little girl who broke up with her boyfriend.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-25-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Is it wrong? "
. . . that I am thoroughly enjoying every story that comes out that makes both of these people look awful?

I especially love that had Jake simply faded into the woodwork after the season where he didn't get picked, he'd have been the most beloved sad-sack loser ever. Wasn't he just the nicest, most sincere, honorable guy to ever to walk the rose-petal strewn Bachelorette trail? Surely he was in it to find *true love* all sparking and bright.

Instead, he's giving Bob Guiney a run for the title of biggest post-Bachelorette tool.

Love it.

By the way, True called it, and an honorable mention to Tkit and Loree: back when Jake was announced as the next Bachelor.

06-25-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Is it wrong? "
Personally, I want to know who here still finds him attractive. It's hard to imagine anyone having an abdominal fetish that strong.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-25-10, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Is it wrong? "
I can't imagine that anyone retains their stomach contents when they see Jake (Vienna - bad, but not quite as nauseating - she is exactly what she appears to be).

Isn't he the "tool" that tattled on one of the other guys in his season on the Bachelorestte? He made everyone gag then.

I thought Ali was going for the desperate fame whore award when she called the "tool" and asked him to take her back. GAAAAH!!!

06-26-10, 01:40 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Is it wrong? "
If Ali's been listening to all this bull$h#t, I think she's probably thanking her lucky stars she didn't succeed in roping this richard cranium in. This guy isn't just a tool, he's a whole freakin' NASCAR team shop full of tools all rolled into one. Yoi!

06-26-10, 08:26 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Is it wrong? "
*sigh*

I still think he's nice to look at, but that's about it.

06-28-10, 05:38 PM (EST)
53. "Big Newz!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-10 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •