The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charlie Info from WRIF in Detroit..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charlie Info from WRIF in Detroit..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

They were reading from one of the tabloids that Charlie is not who he says he is....

Says his real job is that of a day trader and he's lost up to $40k and now is just on the show so he can get a job as a model.

He's ex gf says she never cheated on him but him on her and even broke into her email.

So now how does that look to Trista and to the rest of the woman who think he's such a great guy.....I still think Ryan is the best guy but not a good match for DAW Trista.

Edited to add....they also said the story had a lot of reality peoples lies and who they really are....Joe Millionaires ex was also in the story....they said she was hot....Anyone have the full story or what tabloid?

More info....we need this article....Helene wants to keep the $38k ring but Aaron wants it for the memories. Aaron is dating and sleeping with a local kindergartener teacher, the break up started with Aaron wanting to spend New Years alone back home, and they fought it about in public.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 email address nurseniki 04-04-03 1
 Charlie's new gig munson 04-07-03 2
   RE: Charlie's new gig jewelz10 04-08-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nurseniki 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-04-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
1. "email address"
Hi all!! Does anyone know what charlie's email address or website address. I would like to contact him!!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
2. "Charlie's new gig"
Not quite modeling but like the good media ho that he is, he's in the game now.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/72832.htm

THE STARR REPORT
By MICHAEL STARR

April 7, 2003 -- Charlie gets 'Extra' credit - and a new job

Charlie Maher, the "Bachelorette" contestant who was shockingly snubbed by Trista Rehn, has been hired by "Extra" to be a special correspondent.

Charlie, 28 - it's a rule-of-thumb, by the way, that all reality show contestants go by their first names - will cover celebrity events and will "report on the fun, fashion and frolicking that happens when the sun goes down," according to the show. His recurring segment will be called "Hollywood Nights."

Insiders say Charlie's become quite a hit with the ladies - including former "90210" star Jennie Garth, Tea Leoni (Mrs. David Duchovny) and Kelly Preston (Mrs. John Travolta).

Last Tuesday, he covered the Fredericks of Hollywood fashion show for "Extra" and this past weekend sat down with "Chasing Papi" stars Roselyn Sanchez and Sophia Vergara.

"Trista wasn't the only one being charmed by Charlie," says "Extra" senior executive producer Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey. "Now audiences can see him use his charisma on celebrities."

Charlie, an account exec from Hermosa Beach, Calif., lost out in the "Bachelorette" finale to firefighter Ryan Sutter.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Charlie's new gig"
Woo Hoo! Go Charlie!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •