The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Monica27 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monica27 Click to send private message to Monica27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
Her face is sooo annoying. I felt like I was watching just to see him dump her.I cannot believe Jake thinks she is attractive. She was one of the ugliest girls on the show and with her cheap hair and ugly bathing suit I wouldn't want to tough her with a 10ft pole. She needs to have her eyes corrected, loose 20lbs per thigh and have some plastic surgery on her mouth. Then she can pretend that she is good looking and Jake wouldn't look like he wants to date her because she is a white trash, swamp side, SLUT!!!! Tenley you have class and no one would argue that you are far more attractive than vienna on your worst day than she could be $100,000 later in plastic surgery.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... erin_taylor 03-02-10 1
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... Tummy 03-02-10 2
 the bachelor jake and vienna plsmitchell 03-02-10 3
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... plsmitchell 03-02-10 4
   RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... mrc 03-03-10 8
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... qwertypie 03-02-10 5
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... strawberryred 03-02-10 6
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... jbug 03-03-10 7
   RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... motormouth 03-03-10 9
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... canuklady 03-09-10 10
 RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... susang 03-10-10 11
   RE: I cant stand looking at vienna'... canuklady 03-10-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
I agree, Vienna was not cute all season! On the other hand, she did look really good at the After the Rose special. Her face looked thinner and her nose looked better. Oh and how could I forget.....her roots were died....looked SO much better!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-10, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
OMG like u r soooo right!

I know I shouldn't but what the hell - I admit it, I laughed at swamp side slut. *snort

plsmitchell 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plsmitchell Click to send private message to plsmitchell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "the bachelor jake and vienna"
>Her face is sooo annoying. I
>felt like I was watching
>just to see him dump
>her.I cannot believe Jake thinks
>she is attractive. She was
>one of the ugliest girls
>on the show and with
>her cheap hair and ugly
>bathing suit I wouldn't want
>to tough her with a
>10ft pole. She needs to
>have her eyes corrected, loose
>20lbs per thigh and have
>some plastic surgery on her
>mouth. Then she can pretend
>that she is good looking
>and Jake wouldn't look like
>he wants to date her
>because she is a white
>trash, swamp side, SLUT!!!! Tenley
>you have class and no
>one would argue that you
>are far more attractive than
>vienna on your worst day
>than she could be $100,000
>later in plastic surgery.

plsmitchell 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plsmitchell Click to send private message to plsmitchell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
I normally don't take out time to write about reality shows, but the bachelor jake who pick vienna was a bad choice. Vienna is very ugly, her nose is too long and her hair looks fake and her mouth is too wide and her eyes are buck it seems like she might have a thyroid problems and finally she is bolegged. I don not believe their relationship will last long, too much kissing and carrying on and not enough of really getting to know each other. Jake should have pick tenley she was a beautiful women. I hope abc is standing by for a show in which Jake realize he made the wrong choice and tenly can be is wife. but then again he deserve what he gets.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-10, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
I get the distinct feeling that some of Vienna's former friends have found us.

A Slice of Manga

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
And apparently her boobies were paid for when she cleaned out her ex husband's savings account.

strawberryred 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strawberryred Click to send private message to strawberryred Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
I could not believe that Jake pick Vienna. She has no class. He went for the wrong person. She (Vienna) is going to hurt him, or one morning he (Jake) is going to wake up and realize that you can't chose a forever mate for sexual reason's. He had the emotional attraction for Tennia. That is what counts. Tennia is so much prettier, and she has the greates smile, plus she was just so much nicer. To Jake BIG, BIG, MISTAKE!!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "

both have long faces - every time I see Sarah Jessica Parker I think 'horse face'. I know that's mean but what can I say?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-03-10, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
My DD and I always thought Hailey Duff..

...but not as a compliment.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-10, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
Well, I wouldn't call her 'ugly', but she does have a 'horsey' face. She's not as attractive as some of the other women on the show and nowhere near as pretty as Tennley. I think Tennley's mistake was to always reference her ex and what he did to her. No guy wants to be compared to some other dude, especially one who cheated on his wife and then took off. She would've been wiser to say as little as possible about it. Unfortunately, I think Jake is the kind of guy who needs his ego stroked and I'll give Vienna her dues..she knew exactly how to pander to that ego. She was also all over him from the get-go.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-10, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
Vienna reminds me of the girls in high school who were very popular with boys, but who had few female friends

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I cant stand looking at vienna's face "
I agree. We've all known girls/women like Vienna, and liked very few of them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •