The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
It's the day after Valentine's Day. Surely, Jake can find love tonight. Right? Post comments here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 qwertypie 02-15-10 1
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 mrc 02-16-10 2
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 samboohoo 02-16-10 3
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 jbug 02-16-10 9
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 Max Headroom 02-17-10 17
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 Loree 02-17-10 20
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 jbug 02-17-10 21
           RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 corcam 02-18-10 22
 Ring Talk samboohoo 02-16-10 4
   RE: Ring Talk mrc 02-16-10 5
       RE: Ring Talk samboohoo 02-16-10 6
   RE: Ring Talk jbug 02-16-10 8
   RE: Ring Talk erin_taylor 02-25-10 23
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 jbug 02-16-10 7
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 Loree 02-16-10 10
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 mrc 02-16-10 11
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 samboohoo 02-16-10 12
           RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 mrc 02-16-10 13
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 woiwod 02-16-10 14
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 Loree 02-16-10 15
           RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 samboohoo 02-17-10 16
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 Hinivea 02-17-10 18
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7 Hinivea 02-17-10 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Mr. Qwerty's watching the olympics. *shrugs*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-16-10, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
You didn't miss much.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I skimmed through the dates and picked up at Ali's call. Each week I'm starting to wish I hadn't started to watch even more. He's suddenly not in love with Ali anymore, and he's in love with all three??? Bull!

I thought Gia was very sweet, and there was obvious chemistry there, but I just didn't see them as a long-term kind of couple. I still don't like Vienna, and I still think she's so unattractive. She looked awful at the rose ceremony. I think, had I chosen her to stay, I would have sent her home based on the rose ceremony alone. Where was she going? The Bachelor Prom?

Jake was on ET last night, and he gave a flicker of hope that Ali could be back at some point. I studied the previews for next week - frame by frame, and I can't get any feeling about who he chooses. I think Tenley's voice over about the physical chemistry is some sort of misdirection or tease as was "get on the plane right now" talk with Ali last night.

After the Final Rose at least looks interesting.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I still want to know if Gia was the one who would have been sent home before if Ali had not walked out....

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I still don't like Vienna, and I still think she's so unattractive.

Agree completely, that wavy hairstyle was atrocious. Vienna looks very fake to begin with, and throwing in a horrible hairdo? Blech.

I've watched (very) sporadically this season, and I see zero chemistry between Jake and any of the final four women. I'll be surprised if he picks any of them, very surprised if he offers his choice a ring, and astounded if they're still together more than a month after the final taping.

If it were me, I'd pick Tenley. But I'm not Jake.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I've seen photos of Vienna when she was a Hooters girl and in some other pics. She had dark hair then. And she looks better with dark hair. I don't know why she insists on the ugly bleach job.

02-17-10, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-gossip-update-34654.aspx

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-18-10, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Vienna as a Hooters girl... wow didn't see that one coming.

02-16-10, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ring Talk"
I briefly saw him having ring talk with Vienna. Did he have that talk with either of the other two?

02-16-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ring Talk"
No.

02-16-10, 10:49 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ring Talk"
Interesting.

I wonder if this means he really did pick her or if it's just misdirection.

We are certainly being hit over the head with all of this talk from Chris Harrison about the viewers being disappointed with Jake's choice, and everything keeps alluding to that choice being Vienna. Having not watched for several seasons, would they really keep giving this to us?

02-16-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ring Talk"
Jake tends to do the same thing and tell the same thing to every one of them - so it wouldn't surprise me to find that he had asked each one of them about the ring - and that we were shown only one.

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-25-10, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ring Talk"
No, no one else. All I have to say is Yikes that was too much! Mostly because I dont think Vienna is right for him. I guess if it was a different girl I might have thought it was cute.

02-16-10, 12:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Observations:

Jake will sometimes start to say "I love" and quickly change it to "falling in love". Seldom do you hear any of them say "I love you"; It's "falling in love with you".

We may have been shown the dates out of sequence, but...
it appeared that Vienna got the last date; it also appeared that she got the last home town visit.
So, after she told Jake she wanted to be the last one to have one-on-one time with him during the group date, he stuck with her being last?
Will she be the last?

Wondered if Ali thought her turn-around would work out like Ed's did last season..... (also wonder how her boss feels about his/her part in that...)
I sorta felt sorry for her - she has to live with her mistake - unless my prediction is right - he doesn't choose Vienna or Tenly; and later calls Ali back into the picture.

I still can't help thinking how each of the women must feel - especially if they get the 2nd or 3rd 'fantasy suite' night. If you're first, you can think that - well, you're first!
But if you're not first, are you thinking about whether he slept with the ones before you? Do they think about all the rose petals and that each room probably had rose petals? (like Ali being bothered by finding that Jake does & says a lot of the same things with all the women).

Gia's necklace - turned bracelet.....
How could he ask her to never take it off? I mean, come on!!!! Unless he had decided she was "the one" he shouldn't say something like that - now she'll always have that bracelet to remind her of him.

Tenly - really talks about her ex too much. I don't think she is completely over that.

Sparkled by Agman 2009

02-16-10, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I heard gossip that they did a reshoot. My guess is they added that fake phone call from Ali. I did not believe it at all. First Ali is suppose to be back home in SF. Yet she was so obviously in a hotel. Why would she be in a hotel thinking about Jake and phoning him if she was back home? Jake was not even holding the phone to his ear. And he is such a bad actor he was probably reading his lines on cue cards while nobody was really on the phone. My guess is they asked Ali to do this and promised her the next Bachelorette if she did. Ali was a bit of a fan favourite and this keeps her in the minds of the viewers. While making her broken hearted so she needs to search for her next love from 25 specially picked men.

Gia is the lucky one. She got to go home. Tenley's voice grates on my nerves. And she has to mention her ex every 5 minutes.

Jake kept mentioning that Vienna is immature. I guess that is why he likes her. She looks up to him. Jake wants a woman he can control. He was loving that he was smacking her bottom with his pirate sword and pushing her around. She giggled appropriately. They deserve each other.

I am sure Jake's parents will prefer the Disney princess Tenley over the sleazy Vienna.

02-16-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
RS pointed out that it was an obvious reshoot. Ali had on a robe for a local hotel, and Jake had a watch on when the phone rang in the bathroom, but didn't have it on when he answered the phone in the bedroom.

A PATCH of banana skin

02-16-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Who is RS?

I noticed the alarm clock and the headboard light and lamp, so I noticed she was in a hotel as well.

02-16-10, 03:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Reality Steve.

A PATCH of banana skin

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-10, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I think that Ali should be the next bachelorette unless they actually do end up together.

02-16-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Word is out that Ali just handed in her notice to Facebook and she is quitting. So she probably is going to be the next Bachelorette.

02-17-10, 09:57 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
Or she is officially locating to Texas. . .

Hinivea 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-10, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hinivea Click to send private message to Hinivea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
I JUST HOPE HE'S NOT GONNA PICK VIENNA... SHE'S THAT TYPE OF GIRL SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS.. DADDYS GIRL, TREATING HER LIKE A PRICESS.. ITS NOT GONNA WORK.. AND PLUS SHE'S ONLY 23 YEARS OLD.. TOO YOUNG!! NOT READY FOR A COMMITTMENT.. TENLEY??? I DON'T KNOW... SHE COULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM HER PAST MARRIAGE. HOPE WHEN HE FINDS WHAT HES LOOKING FOR THEN HOLD ON TO IT. I JUST DON'T WANNA WASTE ANYMORE TIME WATCHING THIS SHOW AND THEY STAY FOREVER...TRUE LOVE IS SOMEONE YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME TO.. ALWAYS MISSING WHEN THEY NOT AROUND.. NOT FOR THE TIME BEING BUT FOREVER....

Hinivea 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-10, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hinivea Click to send private message to Hinivea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 7"
VIENNA IS SO DROP DEAD BARBIE!! I LIKE GIA, I THINK SHE WOULD BE OK FOR JAKE.. AND FOR ALI THEY WOULD BE A PERFECT MATCH... FOR TENLEY SHE'LL NEVER GET OVER HER EX...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •