The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"
These things are usually a waste of time and are so heavily edited that they are useless. Wait, that describes the entire series.

A PATCH of banana skin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell... jbug 02-22-10 1
 spoiler info okay? jbug 02-22-10 2
   "give back" time jbug 02-22-10 3
 Michelle jbug 02-22-10 4
 Ali jbug 02-22-10 5
   RE: Ali glazem1 02-23-10 10
 Roslyn jbug 02-22-10 6
   RE: Roslyn Tummy 02-23-10 16
   RE: Roslyn Flowerpower 02-23-10 17
       RE: Roslyn Tummy 02-23-10 20
 Jake jbug 02-22-10 7
   RE: Jake jbug 02-22-10 8
       RE: Jake jbug 02-22-10 9
           RE: Jake Hoobie 02-23-10 21
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell... samboohoo 02-23-10 11
 Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes samboohoo 02-23-10 12
   RE: Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes thndrkttn 02-23-10 13
       RE: Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes samboohoo 02-23-10 14
           RE: Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes thndrkttn 02-23-10 15
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell... mrc 02-23-10 18
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell... jbug 02-23-10 19
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell... erin_taylor 02-25-10 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-10, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"
But we get to hear all the drama around Roz (?) and the producer guy.....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-22-10, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "spoiler info okay?"
nothing is really a secret.....

Too much time on the past participants "love-ins"
There are some real party animals there! LOL

Sparkled by Agman 2009

02-22-10, 08:51 PM (EST)
3. ""give back" time"
Do you think they spent or spend any more time at the food banks & with the kids?

or was it just enough to film for the "tell all" episode....
and never go back again....

02-22-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
4. "Michelle"
.... this is not a real way to fall in love;
you can't fall in love this way....

Ali spoke up & disagreed with her.
So did Elizabeth.
They all agreed that what we saw was the real Michelle.
It didn't take editing to make her look like that.

Michelle: "I'm stable; I am who I am..."

02-22-10, 09:12 PM (EST)
5. "Ali"
She still loves him.

She apologizes to Vienna.

"If I worked as hard at love & my relationships as I do at my job, I'd be better at relationships".

glazem1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-10, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail glazem1 Click to send private message to glazem1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ali"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-10 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

She's only apologizing to Vienna, because Ali is the next Bachelorette...
the same reason she said she'd choose love over a job.

02-22-10, 09:39 PM (EST)
6. "Roslyn"
She still says nothing physical happened in the house.

She claims the guy only loaned her his phone - that they wouldn't let her call her child.... so she used his. Claims that she actually thought that was what Chris was referring to when he told her she had to leave the house because the producer guy crossed the line.
The other moms had no problems calling their children when they wanted to.

Chris asked her very plainly
Did anything physical happen?
He asked her "isn't the simplest story the truth?"

She says she'd like to know all about this physical relationship; that Chris has never been clear about that. She says he has been very vague.

So Chris asks the other women....
they tell what they saw...

She swears on her child's life that that never happened.
She is calling them all liars.

Ros asks: why did none of the cameras catch any of these instances....
Chris explains that they all know that the cameras are not running 24-7. & that the producers knew when then cameras were on and when they were not.

Has the relationship continued?

yes, & he had been to her hometown....

She still denies anything happened.
(she made a cut at Chris about him hitting on someone's wife in New Zealand.....
he said he wouldn't dignify that with an answer.)

No one will e.v.e.r believe this woman again!
Wonder if she'll be invited to the past players parties??? LOL
or to help with the 'give back" activities?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-10, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Roslyn"
She and Wes need to get together.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-10, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Roslyn"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-10 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

What did everyone think of Roslyn's accusation? When she told Chris that the producer never considered himself to be a friend of Chris' especially since he was hitting on his wife!

I just about fell over. I thought Chris handled himself pretty well, but I was flabbergasted that she did this. What a low rent, sleezy, little DAW. I suppose that's what ABC gets if they continue to hardly screen the pyscho wannabe's for this show. It seems like some seasons they get more realistic girls, and other seasons they get desparately seeking attention anyway they can girls...like Charlie's season and this season. In the end, I feel sorry for these guys somewhat. I can not see Jake and Vienna lasting at all.

A picture of the "married" producer...

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-10, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Roslyn"
Honestly, I was surprised that bit didn't wind up on the editing room floor. Very gutsy of Chris to let it air.

02-22-10, 09:45 PM (EST)
7. "Jake"
He tells Gia it was painful to say goodbye.

Ali... not fair she was put in that situation....he thought as the limo was driving away that it would stop & she would jump out....
about a 10 as to hardest moments..

says she'll always have a friend, no matter what....

Katheryn & Ella
Kathryn says she never got a chance....

Wishes he had more time with Christina - after watching on tv, saw a side he never saw when she was there....

02-22-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jake"
funny clips that weren't shown....

02-22-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jake"
Can't tell the end, but are you ahppy?

Jake: yes, I'm happy

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-23-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jake"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-10 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

What a stupid question! Really....what other answer is there except "yes"? I would be on the floor, if someone actually said "no - I regretted my decision the instant I made it, and am utterly unhappy now".

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-10, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"
I actually watched. I thought it was pretty funny. The Melissa segment, the Roslyn segment. It was better than anything they could have actually scripted. The faces Roslyn was making were so darn funny.

I loved the funny outtakes - especially Corrie passing gas.

I was trying to read both Jake's and Ali's faces to see if there was anything that could have given it away. It was the first time Ali said, "I thought if it were meant to be, he could always come back and find me."

I still would like to see Jake and Ali together. I know she is kind of slated to be the next Bachelorette. Maybe that's just a cover.

I would not have apologized to Vienna. I wonder when this show was taped.

I am glad they gave us a little more of the previews for next week. We see Jake and Tenley having a talk about passion. Perhaps Tenley's "passion" comment previously given is just pulled from the confessional after that talk. The same with Vienna's comment about "what she did wrong." From what I saw last night, I'm thinking that comment could have been pulled from a confessional after she meets Jake's family since there is talk during one of those scenes about the other girls all hating her.

The scene with Vienna meeting Jake's family did remind me a lot of Andrew Firestone's season when he took Kirsten home to meet his family. They really didn't like her.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

02-23-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes"
I really didn't recognize any of them. I guess I forgot how long it had been since I watched. I know I watched Firestone's season. I thought I watched Bob's season when he chose Mary.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes"
Bob didn't choose Mary. She came in third on his season. Byron chose Mary on a following season. They still have not married because she's a complete lunatic.

02-23-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes"
Oh yeah. I remember that he didn't choose Meredyth, but I can't remember who he did choose. I thought I remembered him coming to Trista and Ryan's wedding with someone - I thought it was Mary. Now I remember that whole Byron/Mary thing.

I wondered what ever happened to the first dude, Alex.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-10, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Previous Bachelors/Bachlorettes"
He choose Estella Gardinier and quickly dumped her for the producer that he married and is subsequently getting divorced from. I totally forgot that he was on Trista's season!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-10, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"
Rozlyn is so ridiculous. I have no clue why she agreed to do this show except to try a scorched-earth approach.

Alli obviously still has feelings for Jake.

Michelle is still delusional, as is Elizabeth.

I had never thought of Tenley as a Disney character, but that was so spot on!

Vienna is still a tramp.

Someone Fooned me

02-23-10, 02:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"

I should just waited for your summary
spot on!

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-25-10, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Women Tell All"
The Women Tell All episode provided a lot of drama as normal, but their were two refreshing moments. The season bloopers were great and the girls made quite a few stupid statements, which thankfully were documented. http://www.thebachelorshow.com/article/top-10-stupidest-quotes-season-14-women-tell-all

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •