The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-10, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
One Bachelorette leaves in a huff b/c Jake doesn't love her enough, while another leaves prematurely (by her calculation) b/c she is a tease. Jakey boy is smarter and more ballsy (sp?) than I gave him credit for.

Except for the whole Vienna rose. I understand that sometimes these bachelorettes are catty and fall into a herd mentality, but I honestly don't see what he sees in her. I can't figure out if we aren't being shown Vienna's dark side b/c there isn't one or for another editing purpose. I also have a feeling that Alli, who is my fave, is destined to go out earlier than the F2 b/c she becomes too focused on setting Vienna straight and doesn't spend enough time on what should be her #1 priority: feeling Jake's abs.

A PATCH of banana skin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 Loree 01-19-10 1
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 jbug 01-19-10 2
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 Loree 01-19-10 3
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 bdemoney 01-19-10 4
       The difference is... Mon Cherie 01-21-10 5
           RE: The difference is... jbug 01-21-10 6
               RE: The difference is... Loree 01-21-10 7
                   RE: The difference is... Mon Cherie 01-21-10 8
                       Paris Hilton Type CSHS79 01-24-10 9
                           RE: Paris Hilton Type Mon Cherie 01-26-10 12
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 gabygirl1 02-05-10 14
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 CSHS79 02-07-10 15
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3 samboohoo 01-25-10 10
 RE: The Bachelor Loree 01-25-10 11
   RE: The Bachelor xiawei 02-03-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-10, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
I believe getting picked for the bungee jump date was BIG for Vienna. They say facing a fear together bonds people. Remember Jason and Molly went bungee jumping together in New Zealand. They have both said that date really brought them close and was when Jason started to wonder who he really wanted.

Jake now feels very close to Vienna. And he will continue to want to defend her as long as the other girls all gang up on her.

I believe every female in the house is not going to dislike you unless there is a reason there. The edit is not showing us everything. They want us to like Vienna. And they were starting to make Ali not look quite as sweet this week.

Michelle was so crazy that I wish she had stuck around for my own amusement.

Oh Boy, we get the Rock of Love bus next week. LOL!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-10, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
It's funny - some of those "guys" are so delusional.

It's like every one of them is so sure from day 1 that she is already in love with the man. At least no-kissie girl realized that she still had a choice to make. Most appear to fall in love immediately - you can't make me believe that every woman there has the potential of loving one man. He gets to pick but the choice is already made for them? What if one doesn't feel any spark? what if one doesn't like his politics? what if one doesn't like the way he chews gum? what if one doesn't like him p.e.r.i.o.d?

Elvis in In The House - Capt'n 2010

01-19-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
Isn't it funny that Jake (who ran to Jillian to tell her bad things about Wes) doesn't want to listen to the girls telling him bad things about Vienna? Did he learn nothing from last season?

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-10, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
A couple of things I noted last night, is that while none of the girls seem to like Vienna I have yet to see what she's done to ##### everyone off so badly.

Then when she went to apologize, Ali ended up being rather cold towards her and basically not accepting her apology. It made me not like Ali as much after seeing how preoccupied with Vienna she has become.

She was also the one to go running to off to scold Vienna about spending alone time with Jake at the final party. Yeah, I thought it was lame of Vienna to go seek alone time with Jake after she'd already secured a rose, but all the girls still had a chance to spend time with him - as the night had just started. Plus I'm sure Vienna felt she needed to talk to Jake and give him her side of the story.

But, I will admit, I do see the irony of Jake trying to tell Jillian about Wes, and her still keeping him around. Now the same thing is occurring in his season. Isn't there always someone whom everyone can't stand?

awesome sig pic created by syren

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-21-10, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The difference is..."
Wes was a huge freaking liar. We still don't know Vienna's deal. I absolutely did not like her the first episode, but now I am wondering what the deal is with the other girls. The only thing I can think (besides the possible slanted edit) is that she did gush way, way, way too much about her date with Jake. Like she was trying to tell the girls how much better she knew him, and they would see that when they had time with him, blah blah blah. Noone wanted to hear that. I do think Vienna is young and spoiled, but I also think Ali has a streak of bitchiness that is coming out.

Weird thing to me was when Vienna was talking to the other girls about how they would see how great Jake was when they get the chance... she didn't seem to be at all worried or jealous about the prospect of them having one-on-one dates with him. This makes me think that she is good for this show, as opposed to psycho Michelle.

I've thought way too much about this. Need sleep.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The difference is..."
But the others had turned on her even before her one on one date.
Guess the producers want to keep us guessing - and watching

I agree she didn't seem bothered that others would be going on dates and kissing him and so on.
I commented before that these women think they are in love much too quickly. In the heat on the moment they are having a good time - and that's Vienna to me.

Elvis in In The House - Capt'n 2010

01-21-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The difference is..."
>But the others had turned on
>her even before her one
>on one date.

Exactly. The other girls in the house already disliked Vienna before she got her 1-on-1 date. That is why they were so upset when she got the 1-on-1 date. So all her gushing after the date just made it worse. But that was not the reason for their dislike. We are not being shown everything.

01-21-10, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The difference is..."
Yeah, I didn't think about that- they didn't like her before the date. She's young and spoiled, like I said, rich daddy's little girl, seems like. That's why I didn't like her in the first place, then she just seemed to be more down to earth than I originally thought, but again, I agree, there's something we're not being shown, or else they just see her as a Paris Hilton type that doesn't deserve to be there. Who knows. This season has hit all levels of crazy in just 3 eps, and apparently we have more to look forward to.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-24-10, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Paris Hilton Type"
Vienna is totally a Paris Hilton type female,stating she was a daddy's girl who got everything she wanted in her introduction on the first episode. In the third epiosde, Gia mentioned to her how all the other ladies don't want to room with her(Vienna) and now even she(Gia) is being driven away.
Could the reason all the other ladies don't like Vienna be more than the way she acted after her date with Jake? Is it possible the reason is she acts like a pampered princess around the house,
not helping with the cooking or doing dishes or even keeping her things neat in the bedroom?
Jake wants a marriage like his parents have and despite having a career I do believe his mom takes care of the household without a maid. I wonder if Vienna will look at Jake's house and wonder where the nanny's room is since of course there'll be a nanny for the kids. Maybe even a surrogate to carry the kids since howe could Jake expect her to spoil her amazing bikini body.

01-26-10, 01:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Paris Hilton Type"
Heh. Well, after tonight, I don't know what to think. I've read the spoilers, and I can see where they may be correct, but I dunno. I'm going to go with Vienna getting a positive edit. We know through the other girls how she is acting and what she is saying, but we're really not seeing much of that.

I agree with the OP and think the other girls (especially Ali) need to stop focusing on V and put that energy into fostering their relationships with Jake. Most guys do not want to put up with that petty BS, and Ali is doing herself a major disservice with her attitude.

Ok, so here's another issue I was thinking about tonight. I do like Tenley, but wonder how things would work if he picks her. Her ex-husband cheated on her, she hasn't dated since then. Jake's a pilot, will she be insecure and worried when he's away?

I think I need help. It's a good thing I found a guy who will tolerate my gluttony for punishment.

gabygirl1 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gabygirl1 Click to send private message to gabygirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
Well, Vienna kind of has a questionable history: implants, stealing money to get the implants, stealing the implant money from her ex-husband who was in Iraq fighting at the time. Something like that.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/another-embarrassment-for-bachelor-jake/

Denise (for Fancast)

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-10, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
>Isn't it funny that Jake (who
>ran to Jillian to tell
>her bad things about Wes)
>doesn't want to listen to
>the girls telling him bad
>things about Vienna? Did
>he learn nothing from last
>season?
Jake was asked about that at MTA and he said he went there to speak his peace and he accepted Jillian's decision to decide for herself. He is asking the same thing of these ladies, to allow him to decide for himself.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-10, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 3"
Woo Hoo! I can now join the fun again. I pretty much caught up this weekend. I think somehow I missed something, but I'm not sure if it's because the ABC site screwed up or I got distracted by a scrapbook page.

I totally missed Roslyn's exit, but I saw Melissa's.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

01-25-10, 10:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Bachelor"
Jake is on The Bonnie Hunt show today. Bonnie showed a clip where Chris and Jake are talking all serious. And you can hear the fountain in the background. It sounds like one of the guys is peeing.

Bonnie asked Jake why he kissed Michelle, etc. if he didn't like them. He said he did it because he saw on Jillian's season that she would turn her face away when guys she didn't want to kiss leaned in to kiss her. He said he knows how that hurts a guy. He didn't want to make a girl feel that way. So I guess Jillian was suppose to kiss everyone so as not to hurt their feelings according to Jake. He really is just so thoughtful all the time. LOL!

Bonnie's mother told Jake that he should remember Love is Blind but Marriage is an Eye Opener. She also told Jake she thought he should be with Ali. Jake is a bad actor. It was so obvious that is not who he picked at the end.

xiawei 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-10, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xiawei Click to send private message to xiawei Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelor"
i think you r right or i have been reading too many spoilers---initially i thought ali was the one and only and after the scene where she lost at the rose ceremony --i thought what is she doing?

well enough of the anti vienna i was just thinking ---do you suppose they create rozlyn's iaapropriate behavior with the staffer and jake letting two women go on a two on one date---just to create more drama---i mean a couple of times like when Jason released Melissa i thought i wonder if they did this beforehand. Some of these women are so good looking and their actions are so aggressive for this man that i just wonder. i mean jake is cute --well its tv i guess. good night

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •