The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
Post commentary here. I'm about to watch on DVR.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 qwertypie 01-26-10 1
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 GossipGurl30 01-26-10 2
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 jbug 01-26-10 3
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 mrc 01-26-10 4
   I AGREE! Flowerpower 01-26-10 5
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 samboohoo 01-27-10 11
 Ep. 4 was crazy! erin_taylor 01-26-10 6
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 samboohoo 01-26-10 7
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 Loree 01-26-10 8
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 samboohoo 01-27-10 10
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 BlueIris 01-27-10 9
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 bdemoney 01-27-10 12
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 Kyrie 01-28-10 15
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 FlowerChild 01-28-10 13
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4 jbug 01-28-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-10, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I *heart* Chris. 'Nuff said.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GossipGurl30 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-10, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GossipGurl30 Click to send private message to GossipGurl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I just have to say Veianna is cocky and thinks she is all that like when she said fine Ally she can ride with him 30 min in the buggy, no biddeal im gonna marry him anyways. She is so sure of here self. I wish we could see more of the drama though and see more of why the other girls dont like here!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-10, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I like Gia - except for her giggling. So she's a city girl - she showed him she could enjoy a simple date. Who knows if she was sincerely enjoying it or not - but it appeared that she was.

I don't know what he sees in Corey. And to me Vienna is really not all that pretty - and yes, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and that looks aren't everything....
But there's just something about her look that is not attractive to me - but then I feel the same way about Sarah Jessica Parker.

Don't know why but I had this feeling when he took those 2 Ella & Kathryn) on the 2-on-1 date that neither would be staying.
When Ella had her date & her son was there, it would have been just too cruel not to give her a rose; so he did - figuring that he'd let her go the next round.
Kathryn should have spoken up more during dinner conversation! I think we've seen the same thing happen in previous seasons on the 2on1 dates.

Wondering - thinking Jake is having fun stirring up the Bach pot....
Especially when he then decided he wanted to drop 2 more at the RC instead of just one.
The producers must have had to scramble with planning to re-arrange schedules for the smaller number of women - fewer than they expected to have at that point.

He let Jessee & Ashleigh go, right?

Ali needs to get over her obsession with Vienna.

Elvis in In The House - Capt'n 2010

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
Agree about SJP's looks *blech* and Gia. If I were predicting based on what we've seen, I would guess Tenley and Gia are the F2.

A PATCH of banana skin

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-10, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I AGREE!"
I agree Jbug. I don't think Vienna is attractive at all, and she is so cocky and smug. But, her flaws are for Jake to find out, and the other girls are ruining their own chances. Enough with trying to put down Vienna...they need to be worried about charming Jake. And right now, it's all about Vienna. This season is the pits.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
Agree with you about Kathryn and Ella.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-10, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ep. 4 was crazy!"
I am still in shock about what happened last night in The Bachelor. I am sad that Ella was sent home Now we are left with a bunch of girls hating on Vienna (which I'm fine with because I'm not the biggest fan of hers). I found the Top Bitchiest Moments from episode 4.....so funny!

http://www.thebachelorshow.com/article/top-12-bitchiest-moments-episode-144-vienna-vs-ali-edition

01-26-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I've only seen half. Tomorrow I will pick up with the 2/1 date. Yes, I already know what happens, but I like to watch it all.

I thought these were fun dates, and it was funny to see the girls au natural. I thought they were still pretty - well, most of them.

Ali was my clear favorite, but I don't like her vendetta against Viena, and I think it will be her downfall. I think her "taking one for the team" could be her going home.

It was clear that there was no chemistry between Jake and Ashliegh. She is smokin' hot, but it just was uncomfortable. I think she looks a lot like Kyra Sedgwick.

Jessie: Meh.

Corrie: Meh.

I like Tenley, and I liked Gia this episode, although I'm still not quite sure how the city mouse will really fit in the country. But hey, it works for Cameron and Mitchell.

Viena. Blah, blah, blah. Agree with what the others say below about her just not being attractive. I don't know what it is he sees in her. Perhaps she represents that "sow your last wild oat" for him before he gets married. *shrug* Hopefully she's gone next.

Can't wait to watch Part 2 tomorrow.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-10, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I think maybe Jake doesn't want a female that he thinks is better looking than him. If he picks Vienna he can feel she is good enough looking but not too striking to deprive him of being the best looking one of the couple. Just like he doesn't seem to like women that are taller than him or strong women. He wants a female that squeals and looks up to him. Vienna does that.

01-27-10, 10:28 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I'm not sure. I think the deal with her is that maybe he wants to be the one to see the flaws. From what I can tell so far, he seems to be serious about the process, so perhaps he just wants to be absolutely sure. It looks like from next week's previews that he sees something - I just hope it's her getting into the limo and not Ali since Ali has stated that she will have a talk with Jake if Vienna stays.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-27-10, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
Vienna is difficult to watch. DS and DH can't look at her - DD laughs. She appears to be as mature as a high school girl.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-10, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-10 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

I think it's funny and a bit odd how the girls are more upset this season about Vienna staying than they are about Jake breaking up with them.

Is Jake really so blah that all the girls have to concentrate all of their attention onto Vienna instead of forming a relationship with THE MAN involved?

No one leaves sobbing "I can't live without Jake! How will life go on?!" No, instead they are all "I hope he knows he's making a HUGE mistake keeping Vienna around, blah, blah, blah.

Even people still there (Ali and to a degree, Tenley) are more concerned at times for Vienna than about Jake. Every date with Ali and Jake now consists of, "Really, you are still going to keep Vienna around? I can't believe it." Then Jake kisses her to shut her up. Get over yourself Ali, he can date whoever he wants....it's The Bachelor after all.

Although, I do agree with the ladies (and others on here) and think there is something odd about Vienna. Something about her eyes makes her difficult to watch.

awesome sig pic created by syren

Kyrie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-10, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyrie Click to send private message to Kyrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
Honestly? I think he wanted to get rid of all three women, Vienna being the third, but without messing up the show's schedule, he could only send two packing during the final rose ceremony. Vienna won't last much longer. He has all the information he needs to send her home next. He had NO connection with the other two, but at least he can talk to Vienna. She was just the easiest one to keep at this juncture in the process.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
I just can't even look at Vienna without thinking about sausages.

Seriously.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-10, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 4"
LOL
glad I bought more wipes yesterday.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •