The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

MrGoodTimes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-14-09, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGoodTimes Click to send private message to MrGoodTimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
According to his new website, Lorenzo Borghese is producing his own reality show where he looks for a woman to share "his business, his family, and his life."

Maybe they're still taking applications? I don't know. It seems like this just came out.

www.americasnextprincess.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I've got just the woman for him! Estee 07-14-09 1
 RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a... qwertypie 07-16-09 2
   RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a... MrGoodTimes 07-27-09 3
 RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a... Snidget 07-27-09 4
   RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a... MrGoodTimes 08-04-09 5
       RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a... Snidget 08-04-09 6
 RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a... MrGoodTimes 08-19-09 7
   So what's the parody part? Estee 09-02-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I've got just the woman for him!"

She can also share his endless need to be on television!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
bump

07-27-09, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGoodTimes Click to send private message to MrGoodTimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Thanks 4 the bump.

why aren't people talking about this? The video says one of the candidates is a governor! THAT COULD BE SARAH PALIN!!!

come on people. this is news.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Is it even sold to a network of any kind or is it going to be one of those web-show type of things?

08-04-09, 05:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Only on the internets, which probably isn't a good sign.

Then again, you'd have to be REALLY rich to finance your own primetime network show...except maybe on NBC, who's so desperate, they'll agree to anything. He's a prince but maybe he just doesn't have that much money.

Starts the 17th.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-09, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Usually individuals don't buy a network slot.

They pitch the show to the network and if the network thinks enough people will want to buy ads on the show to pay for it they will put it on the air.

That no network thinks it will generate enough ad revenue to pay for itself is worrisome. I mean reality TV shows aren't that expensive to make.

08-19-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Well, I watched the show and it's not actually Lorenzo looking for a princess at all. It's a parody of romance reality shows that stars not Lorenzo but his dog. The "contestants" are all dogs, too.

It's kinda funny but it isn't what I was expecting. I wanted hot chicks and instead I get 10 female dogs.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "So what's the parody part?"
Because when I check out the cast of any female-gathered dating show, I always expect to get at least ten bitches.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •