The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-09-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reed"
I hope she chooses Reed, he is the only one who seems real to me. Yes he is neurotic, and admits it, which is not that easy for a man to do, so I think he is truthful and real. Also, I think he and Jillian are more on the same wave length and have similar personalities.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Question is.... CSHS79 07-10-09 1
 RE: Reed Loree 07-10-09 2
 Well... AyaK 07-14-09 3
   RE: Well... CSHS79 07-14-09 4
       RE: Well... Loree 07-14-09 5
           RE: Well... jbug 07-14-09 6
               No AyaK 07-14-09 7
               RE: Well... Loree 07-15-09 10
                   Good point AyaK 07-20-09 13
       RE: Well... AyaK 07-14-09 8
           Too Slick CSHS79 07-14-09 9
               RE: Too Slick Carezy 07-20-09 12
 RE: Reed qwertypie 07-16-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-10-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Question is...."
Jillian may choose Reid but will he propose? Or will Jillian do what Jen Scheft did and not choose but continue to date more than 1 of the guys until the After the Final Rose show and then decide?
All I know is that I think the man in blue holding the ring and then seen walking and almost coming thru the door in the promos run after episode 6 is Jake. Maybe it's wishful thinking. However compare Jake's hands from when he confronts Wes in Austin to the hand holding that ring plus that man is obviously tall just like Jake.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reed"
I think Reid with Jillian is just like Jillian is with Kiptyn.

With Reid Jillian is comfortable and Reid seems to be the one that really likes her and feels insecure. He is jealous and wanting to know if he will get hurt if he moves forward with Jillian too fast.

With Kiptyn it seems like Kiptyn is comfortable and Jillian is the one who really likes him but feels insecure. Jillian is not sure that she is good enough for Kiptyn and if she would fit in with him. She is on the opposite end of the relationships with these guys. Now does Jillian want to be the secure or insecure one in the relationship?

This kind of reminds me of Trista with Ryan and Charlie. She liked Charlie but was worried if she picked him he would not commit. She knew Ryan adored her and would marry her. Trista picked the guy she felt more secure with.

But of course this year we have the wildcard of Ed. He is the one that I am most confused with. His leaving and coming back seems so manufactured that I am not sure if he is serious or not. At times he seems like THE ONE. But he also has trouble looking at her when they are talking. This is troubling to me. Is he just nervous with the cameras. Or can't he look her in the eyes. I wish we knew more about him.

I would probably pick Reid if I was Jillian. There is something rather adorable about him. But if they are sincere Kiptyn and Ed are good choices too. I just hope she makes the right decision for her.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Well..."
...she didn't.

07-14-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well..."
It's not over til the fat lady sings.Something tells me the rumors of Ed being a bigger weasel than Wes will prevail.So until Jillian and her choice say "I DO" don't count anyone out.

If the track record of the Bachelor couples prevails we could be waiting a long time. Byron and Mary are still just living together and he learned Spanish to propose in a mamner her parents would unstand since they don't understand English. Charlie O'Connell and his choice were together for quite a while broke up for a year and reconciled, still no wedding date.

So until the "I DOs" don't count anyone out.

07-14-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Well..."
There is still speculation that Reid is the one that comes back to propose. He was not at The Men Tell All show. Which is odd since he was F3.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Well..."
I thought the Men tell All show was next week?
Did I miss it?

07-14-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "No"
It's next week. Then the week after that gives us the finale on Monday and "After the Final Rose" on Tuesday.

07-15-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Well..."
Men Tell All hasn't aired yet. But it was taped on the weekend. Neither Reid or Wes was there.

07-20-09, 06:51 PM (EST)
13. "Good point"
Wes not being there makes sense, because he doesn't want to defend himself. I'm not sure that he could, because even if he doesn't have a girlfriend, he's a sleaze.

But I agree with your interpretation of Reid's absence.

07-14-09, 05:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Well..."
>Something tells me the rumors of Ed being a bigger weasel than Wes will
>prevail.So until Jillian and her choice say "I DO" don't count anyone out.

You really don't care for Ed, do you?

07-14-09, 06:37 PM (EST)
9. "Too Slick"
Ed is a little too slick for my taste, too much of a game player.
He left just when he figured he had Jillian hooked and avoided the home town dates, since obviously his dad wasn't totally on board. Chances are he knew how much family meant to Jillian and
this could sink his chances.
Then when he figured Jillian missed him enough, he came back, playing the my job is important to me but not as important as you are. But he knew that Jillian still wanted to meet his family
and so there they are in Hawaii,earning him more points than if Jillian met them on a home town date since they were willing to come all the way to Hawaii.
She even forgave his "falling asleep" in the Fantasy Suite, perhaps something he did to keep a promise to the girl back home.
As in I may kiss her, hug her,sleep in the same bed but that's where it ends.So you can see why I call him slick, Jillian forgives him for everything since he charms her into it.

If only she could have put Jake's behavior down to nerves. She said he always came across as so perfect, to me that could be nervousness. He wanted to impress her and yet she couldn't see that. Hopefully some other smart woman will wind up with Jake and he'll have his happily ever after. If I was under 40 I would've applied to be a contestant once he was chosen as the next Bachelor, but I'm not. So I'll just remain one of his biggest fans.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-20-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Too Slick"
IMO, I don't think Jill letting Jake go had anything to do with him trying to impress her and her not seeing it. Maybe he was nervous and didn't want to say anything wrong, but if she didn't feel chemistry with him than I think it was nicer of her to let him go when she did rather than pull him along. Even if she saw how much he was trying and that he seemed into her, why string him along just to hurt him MORE after meeting his family, and allowing him to grow even more fond of Jill. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

I actually saw them going well together on their first date, but after that, WHILE I LIKED HIM, I just didn't feel the ease of the relationship. There was always just an awkward feel to their conversations...

Overall, most of the guys didn't really seem to fit well with Jill. Yes, eventually some of them kind of clicked, but I can't see it with some of them. I mean if you think about it, 3 of the final 4 guys were included in the 5 added the first episode. It's because the 25 originals were most likely cast for Melissa or Molly in mind (in the guys eyes at least). The extra 5 were targetted for Jill.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reed"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •