The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-16-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
How many of you think it wasn't Ed's job but insecurity that made him leave?
As much as I love Jake, I think Ed had the inside track, especially if Wes is found out for the jerk he is.IMHO, Ed was looking for the guarantee from Jillian, but she couldn't give it to him, it was too soon since she has feelings for other guys as well as Ed.
But the big thing is I can't believe Wes has Jillian snowed the way he does.If the promos are correct, Wes is soon to go,but he's looking ty do it on his own terms, with a record contract in his back pocket.I don't know about you but the only way Wes has a cd coming out is if he's doing it on his own, as in vanity press. If he had any true talent he would have more in his repetoire than that one song he's been beating to death.

So Jillian, wake up, boot Wes, dry your tears and cut everyone but Kipton & Jake since those are my picks for the Final 2.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss true 06-16-09 1
   This season's different CSHS79 06-16-09 2
       RE: This season's different true 06-16-09 4
           RE: This season's different qwertypie 06-16-09 7
           Non-performance CSHS79 06-17-09 11
   RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss Loree 06-16-09 5
 RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss Farmie 06-16-09 3
 RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss Loree 06-16-09 6
   Ed the one who had a girlfriend? CSHS79 06-16-09 8
       RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend... realitytvviewr 06-16-09 9
           Real or publicity CSHS79 06-16-09 10
               RE: Real or publicity woiwod 06-17-09 12
           RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend... Carezy 06-23-09 14
               RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend... tokei2 06-29-09 16
                   RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend... Carezy 06-29-09 17
 RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss Loree 06-23-09 13
   RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss qwertypie 06-23-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-09, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
I thought it was a bit selfish of Jillian to expect Ed to quit his job for a 1 in 10 chance at being chosen. Even if he is chosen, the odds of it really lasting are pretty slim. I get why Jillian would give up a job to star in the show, she is guaranteed to make it to the end. For her to compare her sacrifice to Ed's is really unfair.

If the promos are correct, Wes is soon to go

I must have seen a different promo, because I heard Wes making it to the fantasy suite date. Isn't that final 3 or 4?

I thought it was wierd that she gave Mark a rose last week at the 2/1 date, and dropped him the very next week with little explaination about what changed.

I really thought Tanner would have gone before now. It's clear they have no chance toghether. I guess Jillian is keeping him around for the gossip sessions.

No way she picks Jake, IMO. He seems like a nice guy, but she's made it clear that he is not her type.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-16-09, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "This season's different"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-09 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

In the past Fantasy Suite time was the FINAL 3, FINAL 4 IS HOME TOWNs and they've never spent time in the Bachelor's or Bachelorette's home town until Final 2. So it appears there is differences this time.

As to cutting Mark, he was sweet but there was no way he was going to the Finals. I just didn't see why Jillian didn't just cut Mark and Mike last week since there was no way either would be in the Finale. After all could you believe how sloppy Mark was last night,he had on a sport coat but his shirt was totally untucked. Casual is one thing, but he was downright sloppy.

Regarding Ed,I think what upset Jillian is that she felt Ed didn't consider all the ramifications of coming on the show.If Ed had left earlier, she might not taken it as hard as she did since she'd grown attached to him.

As to Jake,perhaps he still there since she's weighing her past with what could make her happy. After all, if she alway went for a certain type and yet she's still single maybe in her mind she needs to give a different type a chance. Maybe that's why Jake is still there, since she's uncertain whether she should go for the kind of guy she's always gone for or a different kind of guy. she's obviously trying to be open minded.

All I know is that if Jillian doesn't want Jake, I'll take him since he may not be her type but he's definitely mine, if he likes older women.

In closing, you may say these reality show romances don't generally last. While that's true, there is always the chance, if you truly want it to to and are willing to work at it, for it to be something wonderful. After all, without risk, thereis no possiblity of any reward.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This season's different"
You have a point about the hometown thing, however, none of the bachelors met her family, and that is usually the whole point of the hometown dates. I think they went to Vancouver early this season because Jillian is Canadian, and it makes sense for her to be in her home country where she is most comfortable.

I'd be suprised if Fantasy Suite dates happen with more than a few left. I can't imagine her spending the night with all 9 left, or even 5. She should certainly know if she has potential enough for an overnight date by now! Even though the editing makes her appear conflicted and confused, (as they do every season) I am sure that she could safely narrow her choices down to 2 or 3 at the most. I best she could have narrowed it down that much on the first night.

The preview that hints that one of they guys can't "perform" on an overnight date HAS to be misleading. If not...ick.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This season's different"
Maybe the non-performance means one of the guys drinks so much that he pukes in the toilet and/or passes out. Or gets food poisoning. Or it's Wes and she finally realizes he doesn't have any talent.

06-17-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
11. "Non-performance"
The promo about the so called nonperformance had Chris and Jillian talking about a problem in the intimacy between Jillian and the unnamed Bachelor. Intimacy doesn't always mean sex, although most people are talking about sex when they speak of intimacy. Perhaps the "problem" is that once the two of them were truly alone the chemistry that used to be there fizzled and things were awkward. I know I'd be disappointed if I was all alone with a guy I was attracted to and the chemistry we seemed to have when we were in public wasn't there when we alone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
Chris H says in his blog that Jillian wished she had sent both Mike and Mark home last week on the 2:1 date. She really regretted keeping Mark. They have nothing in common. That is why he went this week.

Wes is said to get a Hometown Date but that is as far as he goes. He does not make the finale.

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-16-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
Kipton and Jake have been my favorites since the beginning but I'm starting to like Reid and Jesse too.

Farmie

06-16-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
According to TV Guide Jillian goes from 8 guys down to 5. Then 5 get hometown dates this season. I guess it is because they started with 30.

This is a bit of a spoiler...

HELLO magazine in Canada has posted photos of Jillian with Ed in Hawaii where the finale is. So Ed will definitely be back. I guess our clue was that he kept the rose. And Chris keeps talking about something happening that has never happened before. A person left and returns.

06-16-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
8. "Ed the one who had a girlfriend?"
Could it be that Ed really left to break up with a girlfreind? It is possible that once things got serious enough with Jillian he felt he needed to end things with his current girlfriend. It is in some ways honorable but in other ways snaky, as in he wouldn't commit to dropping his current girlfriend unless he had Jillian on the hook.

All I know is I want Wes gone soon,since he is the sleaziest guy around. Wes makes my skin crawl worse than David did by the time he left.

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-16-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend?"
Wes grosses me out too. Talk about how sloppy Mark looked, how about Wes' coat? He looked like he pulled it out of a trash bag he was going to send to good will. The best he's looked all season was when he was covered up in snow gear and wearing a knit hat that covered his chicken hairstyle.

It was quite obvious that Ed would be back so I'm not surprised to hear he was spotted with Jillian. He shouldn't have come on the show if he wasn't ok with missing 6 weeks of work so I don't buy the story about his boss calling. It's not like they didn't know that when they signed up.

06-16-09, 06:12 PM (EST)
10. "Real or publicity"
Question is could this be part of the Finale or could it be another Bachelor Alumni gathering like they had in Vegas? The proof of who Jillian chooses will be in the viewing of the Finale and not before.
So we can speculate all we want to, I intend to keep watching, all in the hopes that Jillian winds up with a good guy and it lasts unlike past Bachelor/Bachelorettes relationships.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-17-09, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real or publicity"
I really like Mike, he is lots of fun and she wants someone who is fun. Either him or Jake would be my preference.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend?"
I completely disagree about coming on the show if you can't take 6 weeks off of work. If he was in a position where he is high up in his company and needs to be consulted on a big job (bids for more business or keeping business), then I can understand why he would leave. A 1 in 8 chance with a girl, or securing your job?? He'll come back anyway, but I think it shows responsability that he left. In a tough economy, one would not only want to keep their job, they would also want to help their business gain or maintain clients.

Whether or not he took all 6 weeks off for the show, I don't think it's terrible that he left for work. I think it means that he's important, and I respect that.

That's just my opinion though.

tokei2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-29-09, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tokei2 Click to send private message to tokei2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend?"
What is the love affair with Ed??? The more I think about his situation the more I am convinced that it was NOT his boss that called but a girlfriend. He knew from the beginning how long he might be gone from work and that time off would have to have been understood and approved by his boss before he left. On the off chance that he WAS needed, why all of a sudden can he take more time off to come back to the show? And if the job was important enough for him to leave, the only other option was that he quit to come back. Sorry...doesn't make sense to me. It was another woman. If that is the case, he's as much of a snake as Wes is.
Jake didn't have a chance to show Jillian that he is not perfect..HTDs would give her more insight to who he really is. We'll see. Just because they don't show him in the sc's doesn't mean he isn't back. The producers want to hold on to something til the end. AND just because Jake tells Jillian that he's not there to get her back, doesn't mean she doesn't have a change of heart where he's concerned after opening her eyes more with the Wes situation. That makes him a tattletaler...not Mr. Perfect. Oh no! Crap...I just keep coming up with different scenarios...Thank goodness I don't see Wes in any of them. But anyone thought about Robby coming back? She was pretty upset when he left, too. Whoever the mystery guy is, they aren't going to show him to you in the screen caps...that would spoil the spoiler, don't ya think? LOL

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ed the one who had a girlfriend?"

Love affair?? I was just saying that I understand why he would leave IF IT WAS for work. He wasn’t even my favorite this season. I liked Jake the most at the beginning, then Mark (so hot), and now I think I’m torn. We’ll see after tonight…

Anyway, my point was that in this economy, one would want to keep their job. Who knows who knew he was going on the show. WE DON’T KNOW. It happens with all reality shows, we don't know their situations. HOPEFULLY, we will find out the real reason, if it isn't work. HECK, maybe the producers wanted another "never done before in the history of the show" situation.

AND I would've LOVED to see Jake's HTD. If he could just relax and show her he can be at ease in his own environement, maybe she could've felt more for him. BUT I think it was the right thing for her to do if she didn't see a future with him (and felt more with the other guys). That way he isn't AS hopeful that he's the F1 and his family doesn't also get pulled in. While I would like to see Jake find love, I don't think it'll be with Jillian...

OH BTW, has anyone checked out the website F.O.R.T.??

06-23-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
OMG Wes is in screencaps in Spain. Even after Jake warns her she keeps Wes another week. Luckily there is no proof he ever gets to Hawaii.

Kiptyn, Reid and Ed are all seen in screencaps in Hawaii. Nobody is sure what order the F3 finish though. This year is a mystery how it ends.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-09, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ed, the fool and Wes the *ss"
Yes the MOST. SHOCKING. BACHELORETTE. FINAL. EVER. /end sarcasm

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •