The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST - July 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-09, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ECST - July 6"
Keep your discussion about this episode in this thread.

4 guys, 4 dates in Spain. Who will get the 3 roses?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ECST - July 6 byoffer 07-06-09 1
 RE: ECST - July 6 Donna481 07-06-09 2
   RE: ECST - July 6 Donna481 07-06-09 4
 RE: ECST - July 6 true 07-06-09 3
   RE: ECST - July 6 Donna481 07-06-09 5
 Jillian picks *nobody*? true 07-06-09 6
 RE: ECST - July 6 Ahtumbreez 07-06-09 7
   RE: ECST - July 6 true 07-06-09 8
   RE: ECST - July 6 byoffer 07-07-09 9
       RE: ECST - July 6 seas72 07-07-09 10
           Brad AyaK 07-07-09 12
 RE: ECST - July 6 CSHS79 07-07-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-06-09, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ECST - July 6"
3 great dates with Ed, Reed, and Kipton.

Then the Wes date. OMG.

The guy is a total a$$. Finally slips up and admits (to Jillian) that he has a girlfriend. And yet we go through a rose ceremony anyway.

During the ceremony he tells the other guys that if it is his turn to go home he will head back to Texas and have a lot of sex.

He doesn't get the rose. My DW does her happy dance. A LOT.

In the limo he brags about being the first one in Bachelor history to get to final 4 with a girlfriend. He has done more than he hoped, publicizing his band and upcoming album. (DW is pretty sure that no woman who watched the show will ever buy music from this schlep).

Unbelievable smarm. I am so disappointed that the producers would cast someone like this to make a farce of the show.

your turn to comment.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Donna481 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-09, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donna481 Click to send private message to Donna481 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ECST - July 6"
Who got the 3 roses? Please me WES is NOT one of them!!!

07-06-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donna481 Click to send private message to Donna481 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ECST - July 6"
THANK GOD!!! Wes is such a loser. How he could possibly think people would by his CD after this horrible expression of his egotistical personality is beyond me. If he has an agent, he is sure a bad one.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-09, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ECST - July 6"
The producers had to know Wes' angle. He was not that great of an actor, and really, how obnoxious of him to drag it on for so long, even after being busted. What a loser.

07-06-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: ECST - July 6"
Personally, I think the producers did the casting of Wes on purpose. It is stuff like that and people like that that keeps the show going. They knew people would hate him and it made for a more interesting season. Actually, it would have been boring if he wasn't there. Don't get me wrong. I hate the SOB.

07-06-09, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jillian picks *nobody*?"
I'm starting to think that either Jillian picks nobody, ala Brad, or that nobody picks her in the end.

Do we have the usual preshow interview where Jillian says she's found love?

While she says she's falling in love with each of the final 3, the final 3 all seem to have issues with this process and the possibility of proposing at the end of it.

In the previews for the finale, Kypton and Ed express voiceover doubts, and Jillian cries that she may have made the wrong decision. I think she's worried not because she chose the wrong one, but that she didn't choose either one.

Or maybe she's crying because smarmy Wes returns and serenades her, as she awaits the final rose ceremony, hoping to gain more publicity. lol

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-09, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ECST - July 6"
What happen to someone not being able to "perform"?

07-06-09, 11:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: ECST - July 6"
That must be (uses my best Chris Harrison voice) Coming up next!

07-07-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
9. "RE: ECST - July 6"
Looked to me like none of them got the opportunity to "perform".

Personally I think the idea of the fantasy suite while still dating multiple guys is ridiculous. Then again, the whole concept of the show (ie dating multiple guys) is ridiculous, so I guess I have to let that pass.

But I found last night interesting. Jillian kept talking about wanting to make a "leap of faith" and "diving in" to find love even though the process might be too fast, but her rejections of fantasy suite were certainly not letting any of the guys "dive in".

seas72 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-07-09, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seas72 Click to send private message to seas72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ECST - July 6"
Since Wes does indeed have a girlfriend back home I wonder how she feels or how he explained to her that he was going to be on the Bachelorette. Or did he lie and say he was touring for a month or 2.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Brad"
Wes' girlfriend used to date Brad Womack, so she understands the concept of doing this show merely for publicity very well (as Brad dumped both of his final two).

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-07-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ECST - July 6"
IMHO, Jillian was smart last night, first by getting rid of Wes. I can't believe he had the gall to put her thru the Rose Ceremony since he clearly was going home. It clearly showed the kind of ego he has to think there was the slimmest chance he would squeak thru. Unless of course he was hoping he had such a hold on her she would ask and he'd say see ya.

As to the Fantasy Suite nonperformance, clearly the card is popping up again in Hawaii. If you look at the room in that promo, it wasn't the same as the suite in Spain. My money is that it happens to ED, which contributes to her cutting him.

This leaves the Final 2 Kipton and Reed. Kipton quite possibly wouldn't propose and if Reed does, it's a long engagement. So my money is on the mystery proposer. It's possibly Ed, although I can't see him coming back again, if he was the one with the issue.

The only hope for a happy ending is if that mystery proposer is someone else. I have a preference but what would matter is that it's someone who would be loyal to Jillian and that at long last she finds her happy ending.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •