The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deanna & Jeremy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-07-09, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deanna & Jeremy"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-09 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Picking up a recent copy of US weekly (May 18th issue) I saw a picture of Deanna & Jeremy with a comment they were seen kissing at a Bachelor Alumni gathering. When I read that, I said to myself say it wasn't so, although tabloids tend to exaggerate. But,I googled Jeremy & Deanna and I see it wasn't a peck but he also went back to her room and spent the night.
All I have to say is, Jeremy be careful. Deanna seemed nice at first but over time all I got to see was how hungry for the spotlight she is. I think she would've married Jesse if ABC paid for their wedding but they didn't offer. Why else would her wedding plans have had so many Bachelor ties?
So Jeremy spend time with Deanna if you must, but as far as something serious be very, very careful she doesn't break your heart again.
Further googling said any interaction between Jeremy and Deanna was all publicity based but who's to say what's true ir not? All I have to say is in love and romance, take risks but protect your heart.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deanna & Jeremy aggie1286 06-09-09 1
   Definition of girlfriend CSHS79 06-09-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-09-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deanna & Jeremy"
Eh i wouldn't feel too bad for him, I have always been a huge fan of Jeremy's since the Bachelorette with Deanna, especially since he's from my home town Dallas (not to mention very nice looking), but since I have friends who have met him/dated him I'm not such a fan. Apparently he's a bit of a womanizer, he had a Cowboys cheerleader girlfriend while those pics were taken with Deanna and at the same time was trying to get my hair dresser to go out on a date with him. Sadly I don't know he's as serious about finding his 'One true love' as he appeared to be on the show...but I'll admit I'm still trying to book a hair appointment at the same time he's in haha
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-09-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Definition of girlfriend"
If you read my full post I edited it once i further googled and discovered they didn't actually hookup but it was all for publicity sake.
But isn't the true definition of cheating when you have a man and woman and one or the other beleives they are exclusive but their partner isn't monogoamous?
I think what bothered Jillian most is the possibility of making a mistake, as in keeping a guy who's heart wasn't truly in this over a guy who truly was but was perhaps more reserved.
All I know is I hope it's Wes that the promos for next week are about and that Jake is there to ease Jillian's pain.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •