The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THE RING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

pookamikey 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pookamikey Click to send private message to pookamikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THE RING"
Did anyone notice that Melissa did not have the ring on her finger from the beginning. Also, why did she give the ring back? She should have kept it, etiquette says she can keep it, if he breaks it off.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THE RING byoffer 03-03-09 1
 RE: THE RING LeftPinky 03-03-09 2
 The "Melissa" thread AyaK 03-03-09 3
 RE: THE RING TulsaFan 03-03-09 4
 RE: THE RING kathydell 03-03-09 5
 RE: THE RING Snidget 03-03-09 6
 RE: THE RING Snidget 03-05-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THE RING"
My DW was yelling "keep the ring!"

I wonder if it was a condition of the show. The ring wasn't really from Jason, afterall.

The whole thing was very staged.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE RING"
Until the final show has aired, they cannot wear the ring as it would give away the ending, thus when the original ATFR was taped in January, she would not have been wearing the ring.

I too was saying - KEEP THE RING!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The "Melissa" thread"
Please post on this thread to talk about Melissa. Post on other threads to discuss Jason or Molly.

TulsaFan 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TulsaFan Click to send private message to TulsaFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THE RING"
I agree! After all, with all of the legalities of the show, the least they could do is: 1) allow her to keep the ring since it was a breach of contract, not merely etiquette; 2) whatever the penalty was for participants to breach contract should be awarded to the best person Jason could hope for; 3) Certainly keep Jason out of the press - - he doesn't deserve any credit - - he was not a man - - he acted like a big ole blubbering baby - - he only had compassion for himself in reality - - whoever gets him will get a narcissist & sociopath.

kathydell 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathydell Click to send private message to kathydell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THE RING"
Did anyone notice how Jason really cried when he didn't choose Molly. Maybe nobody noticed how graceful Molly was. Although she was hurt she remained a lady. MY what class. I wish Jason, Molly and Ty all the best. Molly please don't mess up.
As for Melissa she should look at herself and find out why she is always the person to be dumped. Maybe she should release herself from mommy and daddy's coat tails and grow up . Also did anyone hear her comments. She never said she would be a great wife or step mom. Melissa seems to be self-fish

Good for Molly

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: THE RING"
bump

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: THE RING"
bumping up the open threads.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •