The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jason Was Right"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-03-09, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jason Was Right"
Marriageis a partnership and it takes a lot of work from both parties to have a successful one. I think Jason ended it with Melissa since she obviously showed her true colors after the proposal, as in how self absorbed she truly is.
Consider the questions she asked Jason, they were all about her not about them as a couple, especially the last one. She agreed things may have gotten difficult but she asked "why didn't you fight for me" not "why didn't you fight for us?"
Clearly Melissa was in it for what she could gain from a marriage not what she could contribute to the relationship. So I consider Jason lucky Molly is giving him a second chance for both their sakes since she clearly will be an equal partner in any relationship she is in, which we clearly saw during this season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jason Was Right disgusted44 03-03-09 1
 RE: Jason Was Right aggie1286 03-03-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

disgusted44 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail disgusted44 Click to send private message to disgusted44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jason Was Right"
No, if you watched the WHOLE show, Molly will make every decision for the little wimp *** sissy. She will be th man and he will be the woman. What a team.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jason Was Right"
Is this Molly on here (lol)?? I'm glad some can handle getting broken up with on NATIONAL TV so well, but the average jane would probably have reacted the same way. I think she handled it with a lot of class...if it were me I would've been tempted to slap him in the face!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •