The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

glazem1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-01-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glazem1 Click to send private message to glazem1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
Please keep all posts here until those on the West Coast have a chance to recover freom this week's train wreck....
For those who are willing to share with us West Coasters, we're interested in finding out who doesn't get a Rose tonight...
As well as if Dave punches out Juan!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers ... jbug 06-01-09 1
   RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers ... qwertypie 06-02-09 2
       RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers ... realitytvviewr 06-02-09 3
           Can we say restraining order? CSHS79 06-02-09 4
               RE: Can we say restraining order? canuklady 06-02-09 5
                   RE: Can we say restraining order? winterstorm 06-02-09 6
                       RE: Can we say restraining order? Loree 06-03-09 7
       RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers ... HuskiesFan 06-04-09 8
 RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers ... mrc 06-04-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-09, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
sorry glazem. We were watching the celebrities melt-down in the jungle instead.
Besides, I flipped over to the Bach once and they were all swapping spit, so ...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-09, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
And I forgot to hide the remote from DH, so I only got snippets of it.

I saw Sasha take the special bus of shame. And Wes singing the same song, over and over and over again. "Some say love don't come easy." Obviously, niether do lyrics.

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-02-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
"Obviously, neither do lyrics" Hahaha! Good one!

Seriously, what's up with Wes? He always has this look on his face like he doesn't really know where he is. Not too mention that rat's nest he calls hair.

Do you think Jillian was told by ABC to keep Dave and Juan? I don't know why else she would keep the hothead and the dweeb. Jillian better watch herself because it doesn't look like it takes much to pi$$ Dave off. She obviously hasn't been paying attention because by the looks of the previews for next week, Jillian does just that by not kissing him. Better watch out girl, he might want to tie you up to a tree and beat the crap out of you too.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-02-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Can we say restraining order?"
When I first met Dave, I liked him, he seemed sweet and he is good looking. But now, can we say restraining order?
He is obviously able to keep it under wraps around Jillian, but how long will that last?It may add drama to the show but I really want to see this guy gone. He needs to spend some time in a psychiatric facility since this is obviously someone who is wound way too tight and I don't want to be around for the explosion.
So Jillian I hope you get to see his true colors since if you pick him it truly will be til death do you part as in your death. Dave is the kind of guy you see on the news who gets arrested for killing his wife/girlfriend and all the neighbors say he was such a sweet guy, I never would have expected this.

So I say good luck to whoever winds up with Dave.

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-02-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can we say restraining order?"
Dave is one very scary dude! Anger management classes anyone? I'm really concerned about Jill around that guy!! I hope she clues in to him...the sooner the better!!

winterstorm 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-02-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winterstorm Click to send private message to winterstorm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can we say restraining order?"
To me Dave would be the type to stalk someone. He really has this crazed look in his eyes. I just wish he was sent home.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can we say restraining order?"
I have heard that Dave and his dad work together. And Dave's dad is scarier than him. I guess we know where he gets it from. Jillian would not want to marry into that family.

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-09, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
I thought it was histerical when he was playing the song for the guys and told them that he just wrote the song and was trying to finish it....

Funny..I could have sworn I heard it somewhere before......

Definately decided.....NOT A FAN!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ** ECST - 6/1/09 Post Spoilers Here **"
Wes is getting on my nerves big time. He's a Garth Brooks wannabe.

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •