The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapointment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

caligirl99 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caligirl99 Click to send private message to caligirl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapointment"
Bottom line for me regardless of who he choose...ABC absolutely should not have aired the break up between Jason & Melissa. I'm shocked they stooped to the level of Jerry Springer. Needless to say after 16 seasons, I won't be watching season 17 or any other season for that matter. Jason has soo many inconsistencies in his story I find it hard for anyone to believe him. Jimmy Kimmel nailed it! The bigger disapointment for me is that he brought his 3 year old son into this process. It's sickening that he is Ty's role model and thinks his behavior is ok. That is what Ty is going to grow up believing. Amen to the person who wrote that his ex should file for sole custody. At least he would have a fighting chance at being a decent human being. Obviously, not all relationships work out and people change their minds. If he was soo torn up about his decision he never should have proposed to either of them. This will definitely go down as the worst season of The Bachelor/Bachelorette in my book. Molly, you should take your own advice "You are making a huge mistake" and you also will find out the hard way. I just hope after all is said and done that Ty is somewhat grounded by the other stable people in his life.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapo... Bebo 03-04-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapointment"
Please use this existing thread to discuss ABC's editing of the show and what should/should not have been aired.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •