The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-03-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-09 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

Edited to add that I lifted these from the ABC site who someone had lifted them from somewhere else.

Enter at your own risk!

I warned you!

Turn back now or else!

I mean it!

Okay...

More room just to be safe.

How can one refute this?

And then this?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... mrc 02-03-09 1
 RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... byoffer 02-03-09 2
   RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... jbug 02-03-09 3
       RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... thndrkttn 02-03-09 4
 RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... Flowerpower 02-03-09 5
 RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... Belle Book 02-03-09 6
 Well done!!! Flowerpower 02-04-09 7
   RE: Well done!!! thndrkttn 02-04-09 8
       RE: Well done!!! mrc 02-05-09 9
           RE: Well done!!! thndrkttn 02-05-09 14
               RE: Well done!!! Flowerpower 02-07-09 17
 RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... pinksparkleguitar 02-05-09 10
   RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PI... mrc 02-05-09 12
 Additional spoilers mrc 02-05-09 11
   RE: Additional spoilers thndrkttn 02-05-09 13
       RE: Additional spoilers mrc 02-05-09 15
 Photoshopped CSHS79 02-05-09 16
   RE: Photoshopped HuskiesFan 02-07-09 18
   RE: Photoshopped true 02-11-09 19
       Operative Word CSHS79 02-14-09 20
           RE: Operative Word Belle Book 02-14-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
So, Deanna DOES come back for Jason!!1!

Kidding. I did my own analysis of the promo from the first episode and had finally concluded the same thing that these pics seem to confirm. When he whittled it down to the final 5, I knew I was golden. Too bad Vegas doesn't accept bets.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
Maybe proving that I don't watch (very closely), but who is that? Melissa or Naomi? Doesn't look like Jillian or Molly.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
Doesn't look like Naomi to me. Maybe Melissa or Jillian.
I think Melissa.

02-03-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
It's Melissa.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
Yep, I think it is Melissa...

Note top, hair, necklaces, watch...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-03-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
It's a brunette, which means it's not Molly (she's got lighter hair). I suspect it's Melissa, and I'd be happy if it was since I really like her.

Belle Book

02-04-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Well done!!!"
Hey thndrkttn...I didn't get a chance to tell you that you did a great job with posting those photos that look as though they were posted on ABC's website....WELL DONE! I think you have nailed it!

02-04-09, 07:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Well done!!!"
Um, not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. ??? I just posted them over here as no one had done so yet. It was more of an FYI than anything and I point blank said that they were lifted from ABC. Not everyone who posts/lurks here, goes over there.

*very confused as to whether I am being totally insulted or not.*

02-05-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Well done!!!"
I think you're misreading FP's post. It's awkwardly constructed, but she's thanking you for posting the pics.

A Slice of Manga

02-05-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Well done!!!"
You're welcome FP!

Sorry 'bout the confusion.

Thanks skerry ded gui.

02-07-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Well done!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-09 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

Yes, thanks for explaining, mrc! I meant to thank you, thndrkttn, I had not seen those pics, no sarcasm intended!

Since then, however, I tracked down that site, www.(fans of reality tv#####.com and went to their spoiler thread, and found a few more interesting vidcaps to post here...

The final three:

The final three occurs in South New Zealand, where there is evidence of Molly and Jillian, but no siting of Melissa. Then the final 2 dates occur in North New Zealand, and there are sitings of Molly and Melissa.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-05-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
Why in the first picture is there a white arrow pointing towards her pinky ring? I don't see it in the second picture. Amd I missing something?

Sig by Tribe- the real 'Jacob' of the island.

02-05-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: ***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** "
There are other pics on the ABC site that show Melissa wearing this ring. The other arrow is pointing at freckles that match up Melissa to the photo with the obscured face.

A Slice of Manga

02-05-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
11. "Additional spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-09 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

If you want to read some crazy, go to this link:

ETA: Hmm. Apparently (and understandably) Webby doesn't want us to go to the site, so I'll do it this way

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelor-spoilers-speculation/79624-rs-predictions-spoilers.html

Apparently, there is someone named Reality Steve who has Bachelor fans in an uproar over some shocking secret about the finale.

And I thought zombs and I were crazy about LOST. These folks are certifiable.

Someone Fooned me

02-05-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Additional spoilers"
I've seen that he has them all on pins and needles about some 'clue' that they are missing. Dude is enjoying his 15 minutes as Uncle Cameraman.

And I completely agree that they are taking this to a whole new level of crazy shizazz. Some speculate that Jason's going to kick Jillian and Melissa out at the final rose ceremony. Then a a chopper is going to land whereby Stephanie gets out and they fall into each other's arms as they profess their love for each other...

Good.Grief.

Do you think maybe Tatiana is posting over there?

02-05-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Additional spoilers"
Boo-hoo-hoo! I've worked so hard to win Jason's heart!!! No one else has had to go through what I've had to go through!!!

Thank Jeebus! He picked me! He loves me!

*wop-wop-wop*

Why is that helicopter landing? What's going on? Jason! JASON!!!1! Don't leave me for that skanky whore, you ##### son-of-a-#####!!!

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-09, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Photoshopped"
IMHO, it's not over til it's over. Besides for me to believe it I'd have to see more of "Jason's" face since this could be a photoshopped picture of any guy proposing. So until we see Jason actually get down on one knee and actually propose and be accepted I won't believe any so called spoiler.

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-09, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuskiesFan Click to send private message to HuskiesFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Photoshopped"
Looking at the lower photo, to me, it looks photoshopped.

Where Jason's nose looks to be touching against the hand of the woman it should be bent a bit or the skin on the hand should have some movement. His nose just seems to disappear.

Also his lips look odd, like the perspective is not natural.

Just a thought...

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Photoshopped"
>IMHO, it's not over til it's
>over. Besides for me to
>believe it I'd have to
>see more of "Jason's" face
>since this could be a
>photoshopped picture of any guy
>proposing. So until we see
>Jason actually get down on
>one knee and actually propose
>and be accepted I won't
>believe any so called spoiler.
>
Are you saying that some other random guy is proposing to Melissa, and ABC posted that photo on their website to misdirect everyone?

I don't think so.

That is, IMO, Jason and Melissa in the photo. Now, did The Bachelor stage that photo to mislead viewers? It's possible, but unlikely. I can't recall a time when The Bachelor ever posted fake spoiler photos, but they have posted TONS of actual spoiler photos every season.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-14-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Operative Word"
It is possible what was shown above was a picture of Jason proposing to Melissa. But the operative word in my post is the word BELIEVE. I said for me to believe Jason proposed to Melissa
I need to see the finale where he does propose or at the very least to see the entire picture not merely a hand and part of a face.
So that leaves the question why didn't the proposal picture show more of the two people than the partial face and just the hand?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-14-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Operative Word"
Well, there's one very good reason for it -- the producers may not want to give too much away.

Belle Book

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •