The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"get for real on the bachelor show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ironmantullos 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ironmantullos Click to send private message to ironmantullos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"get for real on the bachelor show"
these shows are stupied.. what is so real about the men that are on the shows and the women that are soooo much wanting to be with them.. come on it would be more real if there was a man with a reallll job and real women that are really looking for someone .,.. that dosn't look like a model ok really these show are so far out there that they are full of ---- the people that write these show are stupied... if you want me to comment on any other show i'm a very good ---hole...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: get for real on the bachelor sh... TheWanderer 01-05-09 1
   RE: get for real on the bachelor sh... Asrai 01-05-09 2
   WARNING Bebo 01-06-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-05-09, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: get for real on the bachelor show"
Welcome to the boards.. and I agree with you.. you are an a**hole!
First, it would be nice if you learned to spell correctly (the word I gather you meant was "stupid" not "stupied")
While a lot of things are staged, the models go through a rigorous (for the most part) screening process. What do you expect them to pick? ogres?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-09, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: get for real on the bachelor show"
First of all, welcome to the boards.

In the future, it would be nice if y'all took the time to take a look at the guidelines at the top of the page. We don't personally attack others here. Bash the contestants of a show, rant about how "stupid" they are, or claim your undying adoration of a contestant is all good....just don't attack another poster here.

Face time with Slice

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-09, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WARNING"
Our guidelines clearly state that new posters should be welcomed appropriately and that bashing any poster is not permitted here. Your post was completely inappropriate.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •