The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First ad for new season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"First ad for new season"
I saw the first ad for the jan bachelor season on dancing with the stars last night. Jason looked good. Looks like he will have his son with him where he is living. The girls will know they are getting an instant family.
Starting date is the forst week in Janurary.

Ben

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First ad for new season SilverStar 11-24-08 1
 RE: First ad for new season Wallflower66 12-27-08 2
 RE: First ad for new season kathliam 01-02-09 3
 Promo on 1/3/09 CSHS79 01-04-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First ad for new season"
I haven't seen any of the ads for his season, so I have to say I'm a little disgusted to hear that his son will be living with him. How confusing for a little kid to go and meet 25 potential "new mommies" and see his dad dating all of these chicks on a reality television show. Ick. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Oh well, at least I won't have to witness it as I don't plan on watching his season. I didn't enjoy him on DeAnna's, so I see no need to watch him on his own.

Domo arigato, Ms. Slicey!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-27-08, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First ad for new season"
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-08 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

I don't think his son will be living with him. In People magazine this month, Jason said that one stipulation of him being The Bachelor was that he could see his son once a week. Also, he says that he is in love and engaged to someone he met on the show. *crosses fingers*

A Tribephyl original siggie

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-02-09, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: First ad for new season"
Jason seemed like such a likeable, genuine guy during DeAnna's season, I was glad he wasn't stuck with that DAW in the end. But, then again, Blob seemed like a nice guy and turned into a true skank during his stint was Bachelor. I hope having his pick of 25 horny women doesn't turn Jason into a manwh*re.

I also read that one of his stipulations was he would not be away from Ty (I think that's his son's name) for more than a week. I don't think Ty lives with him during the taping, but do believe he meets some of the women at one point, maybe when it gets down to final five or so.

I also read somewhere that Jason's new fiancee is a single mother? I can't vouch for the veracity, so take that one with a GOS.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-04-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Promo on 1/3/09"
Obviously noone saw the promo for the upcoming season near the tail end of Sleepless in Seattle last night.Even the promos on the website hint at some woman's return showing only her feet. But the promo near the end of the movie showed the other ladies upset at the woman's showing up since it showed Jason talking to her where the ladies could see. If you want ot be suprised read no further.****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
But for the truly curious--it's Deanna, something I totally expected from her, which I also posted on this boards months ago. Hopefully Jason talks to her, gets the answers he needs and sends her packing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •