The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

poraman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-05, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poraman Click to send private message to poraman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
Hey there. I would just want to know where I can find the transcript to episode 3 of the wedding. All I actually want is the transcript, or a video clip of when they are pouring the sand. Pretty cool idea, I want to use it for my wedding. Can anyone help me out?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding trans... poraman 11-07-05 1
   RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding trans... jammerl77 04-22-06 2
   RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding trans... refrain 05-26-08 4
   RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding trans... shira17 12-05-08 6
 RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding trans... nikkig 07-21-06 3
   RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding trans... Snidget 05-26-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

poraman 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poraman Click to send private message to poraman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
never mind, I found it, after 3 hours of searching!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jammerl77 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jammerl77 Click to send private message to jammerl77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
>never mind, I found it, after
>3 hours of searching!!

Hi I am looking for the same, I need the exact process and wording that they used
Please email me a JammerL77@yahoo.com

refrain 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-08, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail refrain Click to send private message to refrain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
>never mind, I found it, after
>3 hours of searching!!

Hi, I'm looking for that too... I've been searching & cannot find it. Would u mind sharing it with me? I'd appreciate it if u can mail it to me --> lenny.pro@gmail.com. Thanks a million...

shira17 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shira17 Click to send private message to shira17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
Hi,
I know its a few years ago now but i was just wondering if i can can a copy or the link to their transcript?
I hope to hear back from you
Shiralee
jeanshiralee@yahoo.com.au

nikkig 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkig Click to send private message to nikkig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
Hey there. i was wondering you could put me out my misery and PLEASE let me know where you got the wording for the sand ceremony at Trista and ryans wedding? Been looking everywhere. My wedding is in less than 2 months time!
PLEASE HELP

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-08 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Here is some general info on that ceremony. do not know if the exact words they used are here. If you click on the vows like on the page it gives you some idea of the kinds of wordage people use.

http://www.sandceremonyset.com/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •