The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jason IS the next bachelor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

pippi_longstocking 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pippi_longstocking Click to send private message to pippi_longstocking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jason IS the next bachelor"
I almost think he's too good for this show. I can't imagine the producers casting or finding enough women that would be great for him and his son Ty. Half will probably have acting/model aspirations and maybe a small handful will be genuine.

I appreciate however that the show is stepping outside the standard box and casting a bachelor that has a child from a previous marriage.

I really hope this show is filmed in Seattle. I couldn't imagine being willing to leave a child again to participate in a reality show looking to find love.

Anyhow, I really loved Jason in the Bachelorette season and I'm sure I'll love him again. I just hope he doesn't lose who he really is as it seems so many people who appear on reality shows abandon their entire pre-show lives for ones that involve cameras.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jason IS the next bachelor Runnr3003 08-20-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jason IS the next bachelor"
YEAH!!!!! GO JASON!!!

I think the network will do their due dilligence in making sure that they get the kind of gal that Jason wants and maybe not so much what the network wants this time around. I think he'll do great, and pick out a really nice gal. Jason's no dummy, and I think its a wonderful idea! WTG FLEISS!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •