The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What will she do if Jesse doesnt work out?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ginby 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ginby Click to send private message to Ginby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What will she do if Jesse doesnt work out?"
Will DeAnna regret her decision before she marries Jesse (hopefully) or will she be unfortunate enough to regret it after the marriage? He seems pretty goofy but maybe he will come to his senses and decide he doesnt want to be the father of 3 before hes 30. She made some silly comment about wanting 3 kids before she turns 30. Usually young people say things like that because they have a tendency to put a time limit on life. She is treating life like its some emergency, she has to hurry and get married and have X number of kids by a certain age. I think that in itself shows a level of immaturity that she will regret. If she comes to her senses (which she doesnt seem to have) I think she will realize that being fun and spontaneous and adventurous isnt all it takes to get by in the real world. I thought Jason seemed to be fun and adventurous plus he had more of what I would have thought she wanted. He is a proven winner with a decent job and already knows what it takes to have children and be responsible. I think the path she took is the bumpy one trying to learn these things with a guy that lives like a teenager including the dialect and attire of one. So what will she do if she realizes this? I hope she cries for Jason and he has moved on is what I hope
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What will she do if Jesse doesn... Minty_Nyx 07-08-08 1
   WARNING - Minty_Nyx Bebo 07-08-08 3
 RE: What will she do if Jesse doesn... Wacko Jacko 07-08-08 2
 RE: What will she do if Jesse doesn... bigdaddy50 07-08-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minty_Nyx 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minty_Nyx Click to send private message to Minty_Nyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What will she do if Jesse doesnt work out?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-08 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-08-08 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

Wow.. That's pretty immature on your part. Ironic coz you just went on a rant how Deanna is immature.

First of all, wishing for someone to cry over something of the past is pretty darn cruel.

Second, there is no point in obsessing about her future. None of us know her personally and we really have nothing to base our opinions on whether or not she will regret it. Even if she does, what does it matter to you?

Third, EVERYONE wants something. She's not a 15 year old and 26 is the right age to start a family. Please, tell me if 50 is better because I don't get you.

Fourth, just because she followed what her heart was telling her, it doesn't mean she'll regret it. So long as she is in love, I don't see why she'd regret the privilege to be in love and be happy even if for a short time. I'm not a big fan of Jessie's style and choice of words, but I understand that when people are in love, they love everything about each other, including little flaws like Jessie's that makes them who they are.

In the end, so long as they love each other, things will work out.

People, don't go riding on your high horses for too long. You might break your precious necks when you fall off of it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WARNING - Minty_Nyx"
Bashing other posters is not permitted here. We allow positive and negative comments about the show and its participants, but other posters are off limits. Please remember that if you wish to be allowed to continue posting here.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-08-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What will she do if Jesse doesnt work out?"
She made the right choice in avoiding the instant family. She is too young to grow up that fast. I applaud her for being clearminded enough to view the situation. I am sure Jason is fine but she was just too young for that. Stepfamilies are not easy.

bigdaddy50 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigdaddy50 Click to send private message to bigdaddy50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What will she do if Jesse doesnt work out?"
Jason.. a proven winner???? He has already failed once at the marriage thing and I know that not all the details were available to us.. but what we do know is she (ex) left him for someone else. Leaves us to guess how a proven winner he is. This match of Deanna and Jesse is perfect as not only is Jesse really into her but she is also really into her. How can you go wrong

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •