The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-02-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
Personally as much as I want De to pick Jason - I think she picks Jesse.

I read this on another board, "Someone reported that De was asked what "rejections" were the hardest for her. She said F3 was hard because it hurt HIM (now known to be Jeremy) and F2 was hard because it (F2) had hurt HER." Now what could possibly hurt her? Is it that she is going to have to say goodbye to 2 people, Jason and Ty?

The other thing is, that everytime I watch these shows, the bachelor or bachelorette always pick the person I do NOT want to win. Like Matt picking Shayne. Brad picking Deanna. Lorenzo not picking Sadie. And so on. Take Jesse for instance. He has no career.. ok, no real long term career. I dont think he makes enough dough to really support her, really is not ready for marriage, and certainly not ready for children from the looks/sounds of it, etc. In my opinion, the guy is a bum. According to the statements Deanna has made to the world about what she wants as far as marriage and children, Jesse would be the worst person for her.

I'm a Jason fan. Jason is stable, down right sexy, smart, has an awesome job, makes good money, can cook & clean, he is so hot he made my tv screen smoke, he has a wondeful family (though I thought his sister in law was kinda bi...y), he changes diapers, enjoys children, wants more soon too, is creative, has alot of positive energy, HONEST, and oh yes, his chest is to die for. Did I mention that Jason was hot?? My hunch is De wont pick Jason because of all of the above.

I suppose that Jesse now has endorsements, probably received money from the network for doing the show, will now have more people signing up for his snowboarding school, and probably has some cash now. Thanks to the show. When they wed, you can bet they'll have it televised because it will be glamorous and all paid for and I'm sure they will get money for doing that live too. Plus, they can always auction off a place in her wedding such as a bridesmaid, or groomsmen as I'm sure Dr. Pepper has more money to burn in advertising. (for those of you that didnt hear, Dr. Pepper won a bid to take place in some gals wedding ceremony and its been on national news).

I would love to see her pick Jason. He is wonderful. Kirkland is a beautiful city, its my hometown too. I wish I could have met him at the Safeway on 85th street, or Costco. Better yet, at the Shark Club on a Friday night. hee hee hee..

I hope my hunch is wrong about her picking Jesse. If not, I hope they make Jason the next bachelor.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who does everyone think De will... Loree 07-02-08 1
 RE: Who does everyone think De will... aggie1286 07-02-08 2
   RE: Who does everyone think De will... Runnr3003 07-02-08 5
 RE: Who does everyone think De will... blueahh 07-02-08 3
   RE: Who does everyone think De will... Runnr3003 07-02-08 4
       RE: Who does everyone think De will... blueahh 07-03-08 6
   RE: Who does everyone think De will... denisefl 07-03-08 7
   RE: Who does everyone think De will... Carezy 07-03-08 8
 RE: Who does everyone think De will... khigdon 07-03-08 9
   RE: Who does everyone think De will... qwertypie 07-03-08 10
       RE: Who does everyone think De will... dkay1211 07-05-08 11
           RE: Who does everyone think De will... blueahh 07-05-08 12
               RE: Who does everyone think De will... Runnr3003 07-06-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-08, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
I speculate she picks Jason. I think Jesse was the good buddy that she felt comfortable keeping around. And she figures she will not break his heart when she does not choose him at the end. (We know how DeAnna feels about having your heart broken.)

If she had picked Jesse I do not think she would have been so happy after watching him talk to his dad on the hometown visit. We know she has seen the show by now and how he told his dad he was not ready to be married. And she was still beaming and happy with her choice at the MTA live show. So she probably chose Jason.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-02-08, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
I'm with you Runr...I hope Deanna picks Jason (though she will probably pick Jesse), especially since if she picks jesse she will have a looong road ahead of her with someone that seems a little on the immature side (i think it's so weird he is in his late 20's and doesn't have any clue what he wants to do job-wise other than snowboarding).

On second thought, i'm not a huge Deanna fan, so i hope she picks Jesse and Jason will be the next bachelor and fall in love with a little less dramatic who doesn't hell at BBQ parties haha! Hey, I'm in my 20's, maybe I should apply!

07-02-08, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
What the heck Aggie?!?!?! Why not apply? It could be alot of fun, and you never know, you might just meet that special one.

: )

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-02-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
Does anyone else notice that she always keeps her eyes open when she kisses Jason? She didn't do it with any of the other guys, just Jason.

07-02-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
Yes Blueahh!! I have noticed that all along!!! But what does that mean though? I always thought that when you are kissing someone, and they arent closing their eyes, they are not being sincere with you or returning the 'feeling'. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe its just the opposite here with De and Jason.

I'm hoping I'm wrong.

07-03-08, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
With Graham, she said that she was a "giddy school girl" and she closed her eyes with him. On the overnight trip, she started getting that giddy grin with Jason at dinner yet, when they kissed, she kept her eyes open. A couple of times she would start the kiss with her eyes closed and then open them mid-kiss - weird.

denisefl 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail denisefl Click to send private message to denisefl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
I agree with blueahh if you remember she did that with Brad too it drove me NUTS.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
I just rewatched the preview of the two guys left. When she was kissing Jesse, she opened her eyes too. I think it's at the supper. Maybe it's just who she is, how she kisses... She has opened her eyes for both of the remaining guys. I'm really looking forward to monday, I'm so curious with who she picks.

khigdon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail khigdon Click to send private message to khigdon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
I am sort of thinking the same thing. I am scared she will pick Jesse. He is a unique person and someday will probably settle down once he gets all of his snow boarding out of his system and settles for a more secure living without the physical dangers. Especially if he wants to be a husband and father. I vote for Jason and have felt all season that he would be a wonderful husband to Deanna. He comforted her during a scene at the "big house". He is very attentive to her and I believe that is what she is looking for. Let's cross our fingers!!!!!! Even though Jason comes with a ready made family; I think Deanna would love being a Stepmother to Ty.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-08, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
It would certainly help with her "3 kids by 30" plan

dkay1211 54 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dkay1211 Click to send private message to dkay1211 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
I would think that she wouldn't drag Jason along for the ride to the final 2 if she wasn't pretty sure she was picking him. That would be kind of lame to keep him from his son if she had no intention of REALLY considering him. But who knows.....

07-05-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
She couldn't let Jason go after the hometown dates because that would look bad (after she met Ty). Not to mention the fact that Graham's breakdown made him an easy pick at that point.

I think she probably intended to drop Jason at final 3 but Jeremy clammed up and Jason opened up so she changed her mind. Either that or she realized that Jeremy was really falling hard for her and she didn't want to further string him along.

I really like Jason but my bet is that she picks Jesse. Jesse was the first to come to her after she fell off the mechanical bull. He sat next to her and gave her attention at the infamous BBQ, and during MTA, she drew attention to the fact that the two people who were always sitting next to her were Jeremy and Jesse.

The only thing that is bothering me is that, when she says she is happy, in love, etc., she doesn't look it.

07-06-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who does everyone think De will pick on Monday?"
Now see, she didnt look or geniunely seem that in love to me either.

How could she really be 'in love' with any of the two remaining guys? She loved loved loved Brad, and got stomped on by him. Not once but twice. Then, she totally falls head over heals in love with Graham. He stomped on her as well. I think she had to choose 'somebody' and my guess is that at this rate she is only in it for the money. She'll get big bucks to have her wedding aired on national tv. She'll get several promotional monies, be guest on famous talk shows for a fee 20-30k for each show she does. She and her pick wont have to work anytime soon with all the money they bring in just on this type of stuff. Then comes the 'tell all' book, etc. Maybe her own line of ski wear. Who knows. It wont last though. I give them 3 years. Tops.

If it were Jason she were picking, I might feel differently and thought there might be a chance. But not if she picks Jesse.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •