The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is Graham?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

elypsys 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-18-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elypsys Click to send private message to elypsys Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is Graham?"
Graham appears to be a mysterious dude...he says he's from Raleigh,NC and that he's a pro basketball player. But in one of the first episodes he says he's from New York and has a bar related job. I'm from Raleigh Durham area and where's the pro basket ball team? He never gives a bit of info about himself...so who is this mystery man?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is Graham? Loree 06-18-08 1
   RE: Who is Graham? LostAddict 06-19-08 2
 RE: Who is Graham? bullzeye 06-19-08 3
   RE: Who is Graham? Loree 06-19-08 4
       RE: Who is Graham? bullzeye 06-19-08 5
           RE: Who is Graham? bdemoney 06-19-08 6
               Graham-next to go? CSHS79 06-19-08 7
                   RE: Graham-next to go? TxMom2011 06-21-08 10
                       RE: Graham-next to go? bullzeye 06-21-08 12
 RE: Who is Graham? Runnr3003 06-19-08 8
   RE: Who is Graham? jojohnston 06-20-08 9
   RE: Who is Graham? CSHS79 06-21-08 11
 RE: Who is Graham? GrahamFan 06-23-08 13
   RE: Who is Graham? Luv4Jason 06-23-08 14
 RE: Who is Graham? aggie1286 06-23-08 15
   RE: Who is Graham? tootscarlson 06-24-08 16
       RE: Who is Graham? catsnotkids 06-24-08 17
       RE: Who is Graham? aggie1286 06-24-08 19
 RE: Who is Graham? jbug 06-24-08 18
   RE: Who is Graham? registerednurse 06-24-08 20
 RE: Who is Graham? Deborah504 06-24-08 21
   RE: Who is Graham? realitycoholic 06-30-08 22
 Graham is the mole! Asrai 06-30-08 23
   RE: Graham is the mole! jbug 06-30-08 24
   RE: Graham is the mole! Runnr3003 06-30-08 25
   RE: Graham is the mole! reakingreality 07-01-08 26
       RE: Graham is the mole! Runnr3003 07-01-08 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is Graham?"
All I have heard about his pro basketball career is that he played for a year in Europe.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is Graham?"
>All I have heard about his
>pro basketball career is that
>he played for a year
>in Europe.

Which means he could be barely making money or he could be making a lot of money. Who knows.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-19-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is Graham?"
I thought it was quite telling that during the first hour of the show (the DeAnna reveals part), they showcased Jessie, Jason and Jeremy on the slopes, at home and on his bike etc, but there was nothing of the sort about Graham. Even Sean got some visibility. All we saw of Graham was re-hashed footage. Methinks this means he is soon to go....

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is Graham?"
It looks like Graham's mom throws him under the bus. Telling DeAnna he never lasts longer than 4 weeks in a relationship. If DeAnna truly wants to get married she should not pick Graham. He is not ready to settle down.

On Trista's season I always believed Trista picked Ryan because she really wanted to get married. And Ryan really wanted to get married. Trista had great chemistry with Charlie. Even Trista's mother liked Charlie better than Ryan. But deep down Trista knew Charlie was not ready to settle down. And Trista wanted that ring. She went with the sure thing.

06-19-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Oh man, did I hate Charlie.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-19-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is Graham?"
If Deanna wants to get married she will pick Jeremy or Jason, if she just wants someone who gives her "butterflies" and will break her heart she'll choose Graham.

But I believe Graham is next to go, as the tearful break-up they previewed can only be Graham. She's not that invested in Jessie - he's more in the friend zone.

awesome sig pic created by syren

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-19-08, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Graham-next to go?"
Hopefully Graham is the next to go. Personally his build is okay but I want to grab a razor every time I see his face. To me he's just a scruffy mess. He wouldn't have lasted past the first episode with me. Deanna I hope you snap out of it fast.

I was always split between Richard and Jeremy. Both are sweet guys but in the end Richard just wasn't bold enough. Jeremy on the other hand I'd love to be swept off my feet by him. I can imagine his kisses ooooooooooo soooooooo sweet.

Sean's downfall was his parent's living the next street over. It might be okay if you've been married a few years, although I'm sure we've all seen Everybody Loves Raymond, but not as newlyweds. Sean you should have downplayed the momma card. Okay to mention you love her but you two are too close.

But the biggest red flag is Jason including Ty in the home town date. It would be important for Deanna to get along with him, but hold off including him at this point. Jason is a grown man and could get past not marrying Deanna. But a little boy's heart is much harder to mend.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-21-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Graham-next to go?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-08 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-21-08 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

for some horrible spelling and grammar errors...argh!

I really don't see anything wrong with letting her meet Ty. Kids meet people all the time. I say it's fine as long as they keep it casual and he introduces her as a friend. If Ty never sees her again he will forget about her just like he would the lady at the supermarket or your old college friend in town for a visit.

I think its important that she meets him because if they have an immediate dislike for each other than all bets are off.

06-21-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Graham-next to go?"
I agree entirely. I think it is critical that DeAnna meets Ty, but I think that it is also very important that it is positioned properly. As you say, if it doesn't work, he won't remember her.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-08, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is Graham?"
I'm not sure Graham knows who Graham is, or that he really wants to know who Graham is. Anyone else read that interview with Twiley yet? It made me want to barf. I think Twiley is just plain weird.

I think Deanna did fall hard for Graham, and it seems everyone there saw that. Sources say Graham leaves on his own accord very soon, and does not make it to F1 anyways. Even if the sources were wrong and he does make F1 or 2, he wont commit to her like she wants. So.. who knows. I think Jason is a super guy, and not one of those guys even compares. His Mother did a SUPER job raising him!

I think Deanna has acted kinda like a pampas a** this time around. She has proven to me that she can be very bossy, whiney, and extremely superficial. Like when she is blinking. LMAO!! (Just for the record, I wasnt very impressed with her in the Brad Womack season either). Jason is my favorite so far, but I have reservations on the two of them working longterm. Jason appears to be a very hard working, very sincere, compassionate, level headed single Dad. Jason's about as genuine as they come. I cant see Jason putting up with being bossed around by Deanna for long, or her tantrums. I wonder how Deanna would get along with Jason's ex - Little Ty's Mother.

jojohnston 8 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-08, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jojohnston Click to send private message to jojohnston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Deanna did say in the episode after Jason told her about his son that she could handle having a child but not another woman. So who knows if his son's mom is still in the picture. Maybe she will appear on his home town visit - hee-hee!

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-21-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who is Graham?"
>>>>>>>>>Anyone else read that interview with Twiley yet? It made me want to barf. I think Twiley is just plain weird.

To me Twilley's interview was just sour grapes. In my estimation even if they met on their own outside of this show Deanna would have had a fun conversation and maybe been his friend nothing more. He appears more like the stalker type in my estimation.

If reports that Graham doesn't make it beyond next episode are true, I'd be extremely happy. As I've said before he needs to make contact with a razor.

As far a Jesse is concerned, he is definitely an original. But to me he's not in it for Deanna but just for the chance of a lifetime type dates and vacations. If Deanna picks him, she better be prepared to pick up the tab on a regular basis or see Jessee fawn all over rich people to pick up his tab. Even more so he'd be jumping all over ABC's possibly paying for the wedding or an offer to be the next Bachelor.

Although if by some stretch of the imagination it's Jeremy who doesn't walk away with Deanna(he's my current favorite)maybe he'll be tapped to be the next Bachelor. Too bad I'm in my late forties, although I'm still single, I'd be up to woo him.

GrahamFan 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrahamFan Click to send private message to GrahamFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Graham lives in New York and runs a nonprofit organization selling his clothing line to benefit children in need. He's so hot....I can't believe Deanna let him go.

Luv4Jason 6 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luv4Jason Click to send private message to Luv4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Graham is definitely very sexy. Any woman could easily fall for him. He seems to have a problem with knowing what to say though.. and evey though it could be something good he has to say i don't think it is. I think he has a sour attitude. I really don't want to see DeAnna hurt again this season. I think that if she ended up picking him in the end she would end up hurt again. You can tell she has a strong attraction to him.. that irrestiable vibe but he just doesn't treat her the way he should. I kind of feel like he's off in his own little world.. and that he's more worried about himself than her. I was really pulling for him to get kicked off tonight... but then when he gave her that letter... i was really shocked! He definitely was about to step up his game and be serious about the whole thing. I'm really curious to see what the letter said. I have a feeling she's really regretting her decision right now.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-23-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Well I for one am GLAD Graham is gone! Did you see him smiling after he got kicked off...I wanted DeAnna to go over there and smack that grin right off his face lol or maybe pull a "Tyra" on him alla ANTM season 4 where Tyra blew up at Tiffany for acting happy bout leaving! And what was that all about on his hometown date? He wouldn't open up about anything after she met his parents, he just sat there acting like a tool about the whole thing. Not to mention, where was her 'home-cooked' meal? UGH he annoys me! All I have to say is good-bye Graham, I'm glad she got rid of him seeing as how he is obviously not as into her as she is into him.

tootscarlson 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tootscarlson Click to send private message to tootscarlson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Can't anyone see that Graham is not into the whole reality tv show thing? I think he went on the show expecting it to be silly and did not expect to have feelings for anyone on the show. I don't think he expected friendships to develop or to have feelings for DeAnna or vice versa. He is out of his comfort zone on the show and I think if he met DeAnna on "the outside" they may have had a chance. He hated having to spend a few minutes here and there with her knowing she would run off to the next guy. Let's all consider what that might be like. I think we want to believe we could handle it because we knew what we were getting ourselves into but it might not be that easy once you get there.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Why has Graham never had a relationship longer than 4 weeks? IMHO for someone his age that is VERY, VERY strange. HUGE red flag.

He must have gone on the show for some reason, but certainly not for Deanna.

He needs a little more dating experience before he can have a long-term relationship it seems.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-24-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who is Graham?"
>Can't anyone see that Graham is
>not into the whole reality
>tv show thing? I think
>he went on the show
>expecting it to be silly
>and did not expect to
>have feelings for anyone on
>the show.

I agree that he seems to be out of his comfort zone, but really, what did he expect? It's a dating show, obviously she is going to pay attention to other guys, and if he was going on the show he probably should've watched a couple episodes to see what it was all about. I find it weird that he signs himself up to compete with other men for DeAnna and then is upset when her sole focus is not on him. He is just a little too moody for me...do they make male mydol?? i think he could benefit from it!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Am I the only one to notice that Graham walks funny?
He 'swaggers' - like a cowboy who's been on a horse for 12 hours - or else like someone with a corncob stuck ---Oops! gotta stay PG13 here . LOL
He just walks really funny - let's leave it at that.

Snidget put me on the cover!

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who is Graham?"
I get so sick of people going on this show and then crying about the Bachelor/Bachelorette spending time with other people. They knew what they were getting themselves into from the very beginning. If you are not going to be open-minded then don't go on the show.

Changing the Subject- I don't think I have seen another season where I like all the final three, and I actually liked Graham but he was not right for her. I can't decide between
jeremy or jason to who i want her to pick in the end.

Deborah504 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deborah504 Click to send private message to Deborah504 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who is Graham?"
He is Graham Bunn. Played basketball at Appalachian State University during their winning SEC season. He hurt his back playing pro-ball in Germany and now lives in New York City. His website is grahambunn.com.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-30-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who is Graham?"
Obviously he also does modeling as evidenced by the Moen photo ad on the web site and the portfolio pictures. I also think that he didn't adjust to having the cameras and people around on the show and I don't think that's something that you can force. I bet IRL he is much more engaging and participatory.

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Graham is the mole! "
Ok, he's not the mole, but he does remind me of a meerkat! Every time he's on screen, I start to ponder and one night it finally hit me:

is the same as:

Between those beady eyes and far off gaze, I think the meerkat suits Graham. I used to like meerkats!

Scooping stars with Sharnina

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Graham is the mole! "
Perfect!

Snidget put me on the cover!

06-30-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Graham is the mole! "
omg... There really IS a strong resemblence.. Too funny!!! LMAO~~~~~

reakingreality 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reakingreality Click to send private message to reakingreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Graham is the mole! "
CLEVER!! Very clever!! How shrewd of you to notice!!

07-01-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Graham is the mole! "
Uh... Graham??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •