The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
Trista and Ryan's fifteen minutes of fame were up long ago. Their droning took away from time that should have been spent on Brad, Jenni and Deanna.

I noticed that Chris interrupted Trista when she started talking about how she found out she was pregnant.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores..... ScriberSaint 11-23-07 1
   RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores..... Loree 11-24-07 4
 RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores..... BriarRosie 11-24-07 2
   RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores..... observer 11-24-07 3
 RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores..... Flowerpower 11-25-07 5
   RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores..... sugarbear 11-28-07 6
       RE: Trista and Ryan LisaPles 12-07-07 7
           RE: Trista and Ryan alrush 07-03-08 8
               RE: Trista and Ryan observer 07-05-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ScriberSaint 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-23-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScriberSaint Click to send private message to ScriberSaint Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
This is my take on Trista and Ryan.

Trista has always wanted to be famous- so she milks EVERY invite she gets to be in front of the camera.

Ryan doesn't give a damn. He just lets Trista control the relationship. He is a yes ma'am no ma'am guy.
So he's just there cause she is. Just trying to keep his life happy. As SEAL says "happy wife, happy life."

That's how i see it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
I agree. Trista loves the camera. Ryan loves Trista. He does what makes her happy.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
You make it sound like Trista and Ryan pushed and shoved their way onto the set. But we all know it was producer panic for spin control that dictated the decision to have them on.

I'm sure if Brad picked one of the women, we would have seen the usual boring "let's bring out the women he didn't pick" blathering.

Lori

11-24-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
Trista and Ryan were paid one million dollars to have their wedding on TV. I read that it was part of their participation on the Bachelor. (I don't know if it's written into the contract that any wedding must be on TV).

I read that Trista did a KFC commercial with Jason Alexander. I also read that Trista was on Fear Factor and Dancing with the Stars.

Trista and Ryan had a show on a cable channel.

Trista has been interviewed for People many times. I even read that she wants to lose 16 pounds to get into her "skinny" jeans. Trista thinks the whole world cares.

Once Ryan appeared in a show about eco-houses.

Trista must have an agent. Maybe her agent contacted the Bachelor show about having Trista appear on Brad's After the Rose show.

Trista is milking her fifteen minutes of fame for all it's worth.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
Trista and Ryan are the Bachelor(Bachelorette) success story...their only success story, really. Is Charlie still with the nurse? Mary and Byron looked good, but why aren't they married yet? Trista and Ryan, imo, are really bums at heart. I couldn't get over the fact that they were invited to be on national television and they show up in jeans and t-shirts. They seem like losers to me...Certainly didn't make a glamorous impression at all....

sugarbear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbear Click to send private message to sugarbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trista and Ryan: media whores... and bores"
I would hardly call the losers. They've had a unique experience and have taken advantage of what has come their way. I think they have turned down way more than what they have done. It was nice seeing them again and their adorable baby. They sure are a loving and happy family.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trista and Ryan"
I'm also glad to see them as a happy family. I'm sure they never imagined where it would lead them when they first auditioned for the show.

alrush 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alrush Click to send private message to alrush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trista and Ryan"
Me too. I mean there success gives us hope that all these hours we all pour into watching our tv sets can lead to happiness. I so enjoy hearing updates of what happens to people. I mean come on its a reality show so we like to see who is living out there reality or who just lied to us to get us to believe their junk. I hope that Ryan and Trista continue to make apperances in mags and tv shows because it is refreashing to see true love. Being happily married with kids myself I get frustrated with all the marriages/couples out there just falling apart. So for those of you that don't enjoy seeing the happy couple why is it that you would watch a show where everyone is pulling for a happy ending. I am not saying that in an ugly way but just trying to see why other people like to watch these shows.

07-05-08, 08:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Trista and Ryan"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-08 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

I watch this show to observe and analyze people.

DeAnna was mean and aggressive when she was on the Bachelor, and I was curious about what type of man she would choose.

The men that they choose as the Bachelor are playboy types.

One of the Bachelors was Prince Lorenzo Borghese. The women watching could fantasize about living a fairytale and marrying a prince. Having a prince as the Bachelor will get viewers... but, if they had a family man type as the Bachelor, they might get a marriage, but the producers probably think they might not get enough viewers who would watch if the Bachelor wasn't "fantasy object" material.

What the producers want is the type of Bachelor or Bachelorette that they think will draw viewers.

I'd watch if there were ordinary types on the show. Also, I'd think it would be more interesting if the first party didn't include alcohol, and if they had real conversation instead of drunken, wild behavior. But, the show is all about ratings.

Trista supposedly went on the show to be an actress/model, and found love. But, she's still a media whore.

Trista is married and is a media whore: I know enough about her. I'm not at all interested in the details of her mundane life.

With all of the talk about DeAnna: what she's like, what type of man she's attracted to, if she got married would it last... that's what I'm thinking about. But Trista and her skinny jeans? I'm not interested... from my point of view, Trista's fifteen mintues of fame is up.

I want to move on to the next Bachelor or Bachelorette and try to figure out if they found true love; and if not, why not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •