The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Deanna needs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jojohnston 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-08, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jojohnston Click to send private message to jojohnston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Deanna needs"
Definitely she needs a bobbie pin to hold back that strip of bangs that keeps falling in her eyes.

She seemed so convincing with each guy last night that she was falling in love with each of them, or maybe she was trying to convince herself. She said Jeremy was almost too perfect. She said she could see herself in Jason's environment. So, I think she goes with Jason, but I think she has her doubts about sharing Jason's attention. Is there a life after the Bachelorette? Love to hear all your chatter about this show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Deanna needs realitytvwatcher 06-24-08 1
   RE: What Deanna needs jojohnston 06-24-08 2
       RE: What Deanna needs jbug 06-24-08 3
           RE: What Deanna needs Femme 06-24-08 4
               RE: What Deanna needs Loree 06-24-08 5
                   RE: What Deanna needs jojohnston 06-25-08 6
                       RE: What Deanna needs bullzeye 06-25-08 7
                       RE: What Deanna needs Loree 06-25-08 10
   RE: What Deanna needs bullzeye 06-25-08 8
       RE: What Deanna needs qwertypie 06-25-08 9
       RE: What Deanna needs Loree 06-25-08 11
 RE: What Deanna needs Runnr3003 06-26-08 12
 In Jeremy's corner CSHS79 06-26-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-24-08, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What Deanna needs"
I can't agree with you more about that piece of hair! It drives me crazy.

I have a feeling that DeAnna was a little creeped out at how perfect Jeremy's apartment was and how his brothers drilled her. I have to say that at least I would have been. I would be afraid that I would be "Sleeping with the Enemy". Although it was Jesse that has the OCD with his labels and all. Jeremy's brothers could have asked her the same questions but without trying to make her so uncomfortable.

I also didn't like their statement about how their mom was the last woman to break his heart. I don't know but I just didn't think that was appropriate. I can't remember if they ever mentioned how she died but unless it was suicide then I don't think they should have said that. It makes it sound like she had a choice. Just my opinion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-24-08, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jojohnston Click to send private message to jojohnston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What Deanna needs"
Ya - I thought their comment about Jeremy's mother was the last one to break his heart was unnecessary. What a guilt trip they tried to lay on her if she doesn't pick Jeremy.

Also, I think in the back of her mind she is taking into consideration what Jesse's and Graham's income might be. I think she likes a higher life style.

Also, where is Tye's mother? Why did she leave, and does she have contact with him?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-08, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What Deanna needs"
I was wondering about little Ty too.
Does Jason share joint custody with the mother?
Has Ty been living with his mother all the time that Jason has been away? Or has he been with Jason's family?

Snidget put me on the cover!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-24-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What Deanna needs"
I think he said that the mother "walked out" on them. She's probably got him for weekends-and-for-a-few-weeks-in-the-summer type arrangement. I had thought that Jason said he left Ty with his sister, but maybe that was his sister-in-law. Remember the woman he left her with in the first episode? It wasn't the mother, that's for sure.

Femme

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What Deanna needs"
You could see Ty playing with a female in the park before Jason walked up. She was in the background. I would assume that was who was taking care of him. Whether she was a babysitter or relative we were never told. I doubt the ex-wife was lurking in the background to watch Ty meet DeAnna.

Jason's ex was friends with Bevin from an earlier season of The Bachelor. She was a bridesmaid at his wedding. Many think she was involved in getting him to go on The Bachelorette.

06-25-08, 06:34 AM (EST)
6. "RE: What Deanna needs"
That female also was in the first episode when it showed him packing up to go onto the TV series. She was in the background. I think it is a sitter, not related because she did not look like anyone at the family visit.

Also, wasn't Bevin the one who was divorced on The Bachelor?

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-25-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What Deanna needs"
Also, wasn't Bevin the one who was divorced on The Bachelor?

That would have been the lovely Bettina.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

06-25-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What Deanna needs"
Bevin was the one that hurt her leg/ankle on Doc Andy's season. Then she kept milking it for attention.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-25-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What Deanna needs"
I have a feeling that DeAnna was a little creeped out at how perfect Jeremy's apartment was and how his brothers drilled her.

I can't speak for DeAnna but I was more than a little creeped at the whole visit - did the converstation ever sway from Jeremy's mom, and the fact that Jeremy and DeAnna have a bond because of her death? Even the sister-in-lwaw jumped into the action as she belongs to the same "club". At one point when they were looking at photos, he stated that his mom reminded him of DeAnna, rather than the other way around. To me, that is a little too Anthony Perkins in "Psycho" for my liking.

BTW - I can speak from a bit of experience - I lost both my parents at a young age. I can tell you with certainty that I have never used this to troll for dates.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What Deanna needs"
Mr. Qwerty looked at me and said "WTF? -- this isn't a relationship, it's therapy."

We thought the physical resemblance kind of weird too.

06-25-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
11. "RE: What Deanna needs"
It makes me wonder if Jeremy went on this season because he knew DeAnna had lost her mother and they would have a connection. Just like Eric spent all his time telling her they have a connection because they are both Greek. Jeremy and his family spend way too much time dwelling on this fact. I fear we didn't see the basement because Jeremy has a shrine to his mother down there. Creepy vibe.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-08, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What Deanna needs"
I too think that the visit with jeremy and his brothers was weird. Jeremy's brothers I thought were just downright rude to her. Simply, they were jerks. I was really not impressed with Jeremy's family at all. I also thought that his house was a little too tidy, and my guess is that he hired a decorator or someone that stages houses for sale to come in and do a little spiffing up the place for him. All along I've felt there is something creepy about Jeremy. I thought Jeremy was antagonizing the other guys, and he kinda got what he deserved after a while when Ron and the others jumped down this throat. Though, Ron and that other guy Ryan was a jerk too.

I thought Jesse's family was nice, and I can see that he and De are cute together, but I dont think Jesse is really ready to settle down and I'm not sure that he has the ways and the means to support her.

I really like Jason too, but, the girl that was there at the dinner with his family, I' not sure if she was his sister or his sister in law, but I thought she started asking De some crappy questions or maybe it was that she was somewhat short and rude to De as well. Loved their HTD, the leap frog was cute. You can tell that family just loves that little boy and he is well taken care of. Makes me happy to see : )

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-26-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "In Jeremy's corner"
I for one am totally in Jeremy's corner since he was the only one who's had his cards on the table from Day 1. The other guys got on him about not giving any other guy a chance at spending time with Deanna, why should he? It appeared they expected Deanna
to come to them and Jeremy was all I want her and I'm gonna let her know it. So my question to the other bachelors is- are you more bothered that Jeremy stepped up to the plate every opportunity or that Deanna obviously liked it?
Also about Jeremy's apartment- who cares if someone else decorated it? It seems like a new acquisition and with the hours he probably works didn't have time to decorate it. More importantly it shows that he was preparing for the future,that this is where he & Deanna would be living once they marry. Jesse on the other hand has the total bachelor pad with no room for a woman. He& Deanna never spoke about how the place would change if they wed or the kind of place they would look to get together. All in all Jeremy is the only one with his eyes on the future with Deaana.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •