The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-24-08, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
LAST EDITED ON 06-24-08 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

All of the families seemed normal except Graham's family.

So many of Jesse's students have a crush on him? hmm... Jesse is sort of goofy looking. Maybe Jesse went on the show to get more snowboarding students.

So DeAnna wants to have three children by the time she's thirty? She wants to be a young mom. Her time is running out.

Jason's family went to the trouble of fixing greek food for DeAnna. That was unusually kind of them.

Graham is still basking in the glory of his high school basketball playing days. Graham seemed to pull back when DeAnna kissed him when they were on the basketball court.

Graham's mother talked about ups and downs in her marriage. There seemed to be conflict, or had been conflict, between his parents. Graham's father seemed normal enough.

On another message board, I had read that Graham left. I thought he had walked out on DeAnna. I was suprised to find out that DeAnna didn't choose him. I think Graham is somewhat disturbed. Also, marrying a loner who pulls back would be frustrating.

DeAnna said about Jeremy that she has to be in love... of course implying that she's not in love with Jeremy. She said that half of Jason's heart belongs to someone else. The producer's maybe were trying to fool the viewers into thinking DeAnna chooses Jesse.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... LostAddict 06-24-08 1
   RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... catsnotkids 06-24-08 2
       RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... aggie1286 06-24-08 7
 RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... Loree 06-24-08 3
   RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... realitytvwatcher 06-24-08 5
 RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... jbug 06-24-08 4
   RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary ... realitytvwatcher 06-24-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-24-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
I'm glad she didn't pick Graham. He was going to be way to high maintainence. If someone can't open up at this point he's going to always have problems opening up, which is NEVER a good thing.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-24-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
ITA. Very unimpressed with Graham. He really didn't seem that into her at all and he seems exceptionally immature. He needs to grow up a bit before plunging into a serious relationship.

She keeps saying Jeremy is "perfect" but it's then followed by how she has to "love" the person she chooses... sounds like Jeremy is being set up for a goodbye.

Also - why didn't they show Jeremy getting the overnight pass on the preview for next week?

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-24-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
i thought that was really interesting too that it didn't show Jeremy getting an overnight pass in the preview. I agree, I think he may just be a little too anal-retentive for her. Geez, but is he nice looking! I live in Dallas and am ready to sit on his doorstep (3711!!) just to watch him walk around haha but in a non-stalkerish way!

And I for one am also very glad Graham has left...wayyy too moody!

And I am still amazed too at how Deanna had never heard of or seen the Space Needle...umm have you not at least watched the oh-so-many movies/shows set in Seattle?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
I think it was interesting that DeAnna thought she was so in love with Graham. Yet until the home town date she did not know his last name. Did they ever talk? Or did she just sit and stare at him? I think she was in lust with him, not love. And he never looked her in the eye.

And how come DeAnna had never heard of the Space Needle?

That piece of DeAnna's hair drives me crazy. I am surprised one of the men don't just grab it and pin it out of her face. It was distracting.

Jeremy would bore me to tears. I would be uncomfortable in that family. DeAnna definitely felt more comfortable with Jesse and Jason's families.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-24-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
That was funny that she had never heard of the space needle. I can understand her not remembering the name but saying she has never seen it does not help her to look like a bright woman.

You know I've been trying to think of a word to describe Jeremy and never could. You hit the nail on the head - BORING! I totally agree about his family. They sure do know how to make someone uncomfortable. I felt that way sitting in my own home watching. I can't imagine how it must have been for DeAnna. Jeremy creeps me out in a "Sleeping with the Enemy" kind of way. He is just too quiet, his house was too prestine and he just doesn't seem like he would be fun to hang at home with. He didn't even have any social skills with the other guys. He really needs to loosen up a bit.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
So, on the hometown visits.....how entertaining would it be for a family fight to break out during a visit?
I was wondering if they only choose people to be on these kinds of shows who have very nice, polite families. What is someone's father or mother was a drunk?
Or worse yet----had a mother like Raymonds mother in "Everyone Loves Raymond" with all the back-handed compliments;
or like Moma in "Moma's Family" - very outspoken - nothing held back.
I can't believe all of these families were oh so perfect!
Course I'm sure they had been warned to be on their best behavior.

DeAnna really wanted Graham; Graham is not ready to settle down.

I feel sorry for the 3 guys left - how do you think they felt when they saw that good-bye scene? If she does choose one of them in the end, he will forever know that she really wanted Graham. How is that going to make him feel?

Snidget put me on the cover!

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-24-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: bachelorette: june 23: summary & analysis "
I totally would love to see some families get all crazy. I think the closest we got was with that one girl's grandmother (may she RIP) on Brad's season. She was a firecracker.

I'm sure though that whatever fun happened that ABC would edit it out because we are not to know that these people are not perfect.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •