The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BUMMED!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

GrahamFan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-23-08, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrahamFan Click to send private message to GrahamFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BUMMED!"
OMG! I just got done watching the Bachelorette and I am so BUMMED that she let Graham go! She obviously cares for him and I can't believe she let him go! OMG!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BUMMED! Luv4Jason 06-23-08 1
   RE: BUMMED! shannon305 06-23-08 2
       RE: BUMMED! filipinachick01 06-23-08 3
 RE: BUMMED! mrsvirarock 06-24-08 4
 RE: BUMMED! ebraxton30 06-24-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Luv4Jason 6 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luv4Jason Click to send private message to Luv4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BUMMED!"
OMG i cant believe it either! I knew from the start she definitely had feelings for him- he's sooo good looking... but he seems kind of player-playerish to me. He treats her like crap. It seems like he doesn't care at all when she's mad at him. It seems like it's one of those you love those you can't have. I have a weird feeling that he's going to come back into the show somehow!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shannon305 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shannon305 Click to send private message to shannon305 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BUMMED!"
OMG me too! for some reason i absolutely loved her and greham together and i thought they would get through there differences, i feel like the show will be soo weird without him, i was truly rooting for him and i think he truly loved her but wasnt showing it, and that note... its just sooo sad. my fav is jason, if he leaves man...

filipinachick01 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-08, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail filipinachick01 Click to send private message to filipinachick01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BUMMED!"
Me too!!! I was so upset, but I couldn't really blame her, though. It seemed that she was always the one working to get his attention. He did have a no care attitude. I was so rooting for him the whole entire time. I may be making excuses for him (I can't help it, he was my favorite!!), but I think he truly cared. There was something that was preventing him from opening up and telling DeAnna exactly how he felt. When he pulled out that letter, I lost it!! He said, "this is just for you. it's not for the tv show, but you!" So, I think he was genuine, but didn't want to seem like he's doing it for the show. I really don't know. I want him to come back!

mrsvirarock 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsvirarock Click to send private message to mrsvirarock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BUMMED!"
My Tevo cut off right as the rose ceremony started so I didn't see the drama. I think Deanna and Graham had some serious physical chemistry but the guy is a pretty weak communicator. He did sort of treat her bad but for some reason girl's usually fall a little harder for those kind of guy (speaking from a past experience). I believe he did have feelings for her but it would have gotten old trying to read his mind all the time. Now I wish fireworks would go off between her and Jesse.

ebraxton30 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ebraxton30 Click to send private message to ebraxton30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BUMMED!"
OMG is right! This show probably had to be the best in Bachelor(ette) history! I totally was teared up about that little kid. But I can not believe Graham is gone. He is too cute and he did totally seem smug and like a total player. And that personality coupled with his profession would have made me skeptical, too. But then he totally flipped the script on her and gave her that letter. I mean, I waould have been running after that limo trying to get him back. But then when his mom basically told her he couldn't commit, who knows. She probably did the right thing. But was he teared up? OMG!!!! That was totally a good episode.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •