The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the heck?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the heck?"
He picks Lisa as one of the final three?????

Did he not realize Lisa had lied to him plus the set up of the wedding dress, etc? Like Lisa had no idea that was going to happen.

The lie was when they had a one on one and He said he didn't like timelines and Lisa kept quiet and then he finds out indeed she has a timeline and he still picks her over Aneesa (spelling).

He uses the excuse of communication problems. I say bullcrap.

And guess Lisa's little play out scene of a wedding dress and *crown* worked cause she is still in the running.

Wow, some males really don't think as they should......here is a gal who lied by omission and then the wedding dress scene and she is still there.

I am beginning to wonder just how much influence the producers ahve in who stays and goes. Lisa was the first to get a rose and feel the producers want her there for a so called dramatic ending.

These bacholors get dumber and dumber with each season of the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the heck? woiwod 10-31-06 1
   RE: What the heck? seahorse 10-31-06 2
   RE: What the heck? LisaPles 10-31-06 6
   RE: What the heck? AshLanie 10-31-06 8
 RE: What the heck? Cyndimaus 10-31-06 3
 RE: What the heck? DebCapsFan 10-31-06 4
   RE: What the heck? AshLanie 10-31-06 9
 RE: What the heck? SurvivorBlows 10-31-06 5
   RE: What the heck? LisaPles 10-31-06 7
       RE: What the heck? TxMom2011 10-31-06 10
           RE: What the heck? maryellennaco 11-01-06 11
 RE: What the heck? bix 11-09-06 12
   RE: What the heck? JD8 11-12-06 13
       RE: What the heck? woiwod 11-13-06 14
 RE: What the heck? seahorse 11-14-06 15
   RE: What the heck? DebraLJ 11-14-06 16
   RE: What the heck? LisaPles 11-14-06 17
       RE: What the heck? Loree 11-14-06 18
           RE: What the heck? Cyndimaus 11-14-06 19
 RE: What the heck? maryellennaco 11-14-06 20
   RE: What the heck? bix 11-18-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
1. "RE: What the heck?"
I think he felt he had to let Anese(sp)go and not give her false hope. I can understand the language barrier and I do think he really cared for her. So having to let her go he had to keep Lisa but I think she will go next time. She is really turning out to be a flake...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: What the heck?"
I agree, Lisa is the next out, unless he is concerned about Jenn's dad and his gun.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What the heck?"
>I think he felt he had
>to let Agnese go and not
>give her false hope.

I agree. I think that it's best he let her go sooner rather than later, so for that reason I'm glad she left now. I couldn't help but think that maybe she was "the one that got away". I really liked her and I felt that she was genuine. I thought her family was great. I loved it when they were all dancing after dinner. That is something that Americans would not generally do. Darn it, why couldn't Lorenzo speak italian?

10-31-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What the heck?"
>I think he felt he had
>to let Anese(sp)go and not
>give her false hope.
>I can understand the language
>barrier and I do think
>he really cared for her.
> So having to let
>her go he had to
>keep Lisa but I think
>she will go next time.
> She is really turning
>out to be a flake...
>

I hope you're right and Lisa is gone next....

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: What the heck?"
I suspect that if Agnese (sp) was a better English speaker he would have kept her. He really seemed upset at having to send her home. I found that quite touching. There seemed to be a genuine attraction between them.

Lorenzo seemed to have the most enjoyable times with Sadie and Jen. (between the 3 Americans) He also seemed to connect better with their families. (at least from what we were shown)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
4. "RE: What the heck?"
Lisa stays because you can't have a Bachelor final without someone clearly to root for, and someone to root against.

10-31-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What the heck?"
>Lisa stays because you can't have
>a Bachelor final without someone
>clearly to root for, and
>someone to root against.

Good point!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What the heck?"
>The lie was when they had a one on one and
>He said he didn't like timelines and Lisa kept quiet
> and then he finds out indeed she has a
>timeline and he still picks her over Aneesa (spelling).

I think while he doesn't personally "doesn't like timelines," (and really, unless they're your own, how many people do?) he's not viewing it as a reason to dump a girl that he's otherwise attracted to. My guess is that given he's 33 years old, this isn't the first time he's dated a girl that is hoping to get married in a couple of years. I really don't think he sees it as a significant issue -- not to play to sterotypes, but I think most 33-year-old guys would be expecting the majority of any women that they are dating to be hoping to get engaged after a year or two of dating.

10-31-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What the heck?"
I thought Lisa was an azz with the wedding dress set up. That was so immature not to mention a great way to scare away your date. I don't get her and I think she's a little psycho. I hate her body language and how she is always covering her mouth with her hand. Do any body language interpreters know what that is about? (just kidding)

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What the heck?"
The whole thing with the wedding dress seemed really contrived. The producers probably came up with the idea... they had to do something to make the show interesting. Cause face it -- now that the "hey baby" girl and Erica have left, the show is BORING. That's why we're getting play-by-play from Erica.

Seems like all of the interesting women left early. He only kept the girls-next-door. Who do you want to win? It's kind of a toss-up... dime-a-dozen girls......boring.....

The producers know it's boring. Maybe next time they can do a better job at picking a bachelor. ick... i dont like this guy

Maybe the producers need to watch a few episodes of Flavor of Love to get some "drama" tips. Hmmmm... wonder how Lorenzo would look with some corn rows........hehehe

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What the heck?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

Or some of those gold teeth thingies???

bix 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: What the heck?"
Yeah, he's got money and youth, and I guess the gals find him cute - but he's got you-know-what for brains!

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-12-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: What the heck?"
What I found a little upsetting was that you could tell in the time that they spent apart Agnese really tried to learn english I mean it was so much better than the last episode i think three weeks had passed and I thought she had improved so much. you would think that him knowing he was going to meet her family and being Italian himself he would have put in the same effort to maybe learn a little of her language so he could somewhat show her family that he was really interested .. Obviously I know he would not be fluent but it's the effort that goes into it, effort she obviously put in, she is better off without him as far as I am concerned.

Maybe he will pick Lisa. Maybe she will wear her wedding dress to the final rose ceremony...

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What the heck?"
That would be absolutely hillarious, every time I think about it I giggle.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
15. "RE: What the heck?"
Finally he comes to his senses and dumps Lisa.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

DebraLJ 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
16. "RE: What the heck?"
Hey there....I missed tonights episode...TIVO did not record go figure....anyone know if it airs again on another station or time?

11-14-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
17. "RE: What the heck?"
>Finally he comes to his senses
>and dumps Lisa.

Yeah, it's about time. I'm surprised she hung in there until the end but at least we got to see Lorenzo call her out on her husband hunting. Watch out for women named Lisa, they are trouble.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
18. "RE: What the heck?"
Lisa loved the show and wanted to win the prize. She didn't care if it was Lorenzo or some other bachelor. She just wanted to win. Didn't really make Lorenzo feel very special.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: What the heck?"
I was glad that Lorenzo asked her some serious questions. What she does now speaks for how she may act in the future.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: What the heck?"
At least he finally cut Lisa loose. She was acting pretty fake as she drove away in the taxi. JMHO

bix 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
21. "RE: What the heck?"
She reminds me exactly of certain sorority girls I saw in college years ago. She's the perfect type!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •