The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Want to Marry Agnese"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Want to Marry Agnese"
Well..wrong team...but she is such a doll. And smart lady. When she said "I think with my heart over my head I think he was thinking with his head"(one on top this time)

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority by saying I think it was lousy of him to even subject her to the inevitable frustration of her father and Lorenzo experiencing a language barrier and to even include her in the whole family meeting ordeal period. Did he really thin the language barrier was going to improve after one visit?? Me thinks the producers had some say in somethign here. He seemed very intersted in her when he left from the family visit. we were led to believe that there were more concerns about Lisa and her time line and Jen and her trigger happy dad.; I just don't know!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Want to Marry Agnese TxMom2011 10-31-06 1
   RE: I Want to Marry Agnese KoalaChick 10-31-06 2
 RE: I Want to Marry Agnese qwertypie 11-01-06 3
 RE: I Want to Marry Agnese byoffer 11-01-06 4
   RE: I Want to Marry Agnese Savahnna 11-01-06 5
       RE: I Want to Marry Agnese dopeydwarf 11-04-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I Want to Marry Agnese"
The editing was really off -- I am starting to not enjoy this show. There was no good reason why he would let Agnese go... not that I could see. There must be more to the other visits than they were airing. Lorenzo is by far the lamest of the Bachelors thus far. I have found something endearing about all of them until this guy.... I mean the only interesting thing is that he has an Italian title. I'm ready for the end to get here already.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: I Want to Marry Agnese"
Really, TX? I think Lorenzo is one of the best bachelors. He seems real and sincere and very humble about his prince status. Alex was snooty, Aaron was a dog...Lorenzo is so normal. Andrew Firestone seemed like he'd be fun to hang around with, and so did Bob until he became a horndog! This show is still one of my guilty pleasures. I watch it more as a comedy than a romance show.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-06, 01:51 AM (EST)
3. "RE: I Want to Marry Agnese"
Yeah, she would definitely be on my list if I swung that way too.
The feathered prince does not realize that there are many other ways to communicate other than speaking the same language.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I Want to Marry Agnese"
Me too. And neither one of us would have to switch teams!! Oh, but I am already married. And I don't speak Italian.

Sorry, but I have to agree with Lorenzo cutting her for the language barrier. As great as she seemed to be (who knows with editing), this will be a very difficult thing to go into a relationship with. Could it work? Absolutely. But it will be very hard, and it must be very hard for him to know if there is really more than a physical attraction now.

So why didn't he cut her earlier? I can't imagine why he kept her this long, knowing that this would be a barrier.

Distance is another issue, and maybe the family visit tipped him off on this. The whole show is a game in fantasyland, until they actually go and see where people live. How likely is it that Lorenzo would want to live in Italy? How likely is it that Agnese would want to leave her family's country? Maybe that came out in the visit, and wasn't shown. Ditto for the other girls, I guess.

I have to say, that the goodbye between Lorenzo and Agnese seemed very emotional. And I thought it was, until his comments afterwards led me to believe that he faked the tears to try to let her off easier. Is that what you heard??

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
5. "RE: I Want to Marry Agnese"
Is that what you heard??

If that was in regards to his fake tears. YES. I think she was by far the most graceful exit in the limo home. She didn't slam him and she didn't build a wall around her true emotions. I don't know if that's a European gesture or just her.....but it even made ME soft!

I agree with the poster that said Lorenzo was lame. I think he's humble for his stature.......but it's all he knows. I don't think it's necessarily true that "royalty" thinks their above everyone else. Maybe just "want to be Royalty"...like say...ERICA.

I also agree with the poster that thought the others were skanks. I do too. My favorite will always be Charlie. He was a slut..but he was fun too! Bob was just a pig.

I agree as well to the poster that said they're getting tired of the show. It is getting either poorly edited or just more fickle bachelors.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I Want to Marry Agnese"

Did you see that Agnese Marcolin is an actress?/ she is in soap mags in Italy. google Agnese Marcolin, and then have google translate for you. One of the top ones is the St L casting agence.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •