The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
I felt SO sorry for her when she said that Lorenzo had lost the perfect girl ( or something like that) and sent her home. Poor thing!!

Yes, Des, I realize that you ALWAYS conducted yourself in a proper manner, even having intellectual conversations with the prince about things like-- where the strangest place you "did it" was.

And I am sure, when many women get stressed, they unwind by tearing their tops of in front of a ton of cameramen. What a great way to release tension!

Shakin' your stuff everywhere is a sure way to hook a prince-- but just for a night.

Maybe you can get a stint on a show that needs ho'bags.

Did you REALLY think he'd pick you?

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! LisaPles 10-25-06 1
   RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! Savahnna 10-25-06 2
 RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! curlyblondecanadian 10-27-06 3
 RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! maryellennaco 10-28-06 4
   RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! Marchie 10-28-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
1. "RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
What I don't understand is why they have 22 year olds on a show with a 34 year old bachelor. Of course she wasn't mature enough for him and they didn't have much in common, big surprise. I think her behavior was somewhat "normal" for her age. It was her constantly calling a guy she just met "baby" that made me want to hurl.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
2. "RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
It was her constantly
>calling a guy she just
>met "baby" that made me
>want to hurl.

Yup. A true "prince" would indicate "royalty".....she should have at least put that one together before she started calling him "baby".....
I'm pretty sure she got over it!!

curlyblondecanadian 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
OK I am surprised there are no comments about HIS answer to "where is the stranges place you did it?" I am sure he said "in the girl's villa in Rome"......WHAT - with who?? when?? apparently quite a bit goes on behind the scenes that we neither hear nor see.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-28-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
Agree 100% dopeydwarf!! Was it just me or did Desiree seem sort of skanky for a Utah girl??

Marchie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
5. "RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
When the show started, I didn't like Desiree, but she grew on me as the show progressed. Her goodbye speech got to me, because I honestly believed she would have been good to Lorenzo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •