The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
DW watches, and so by default so do I. I came here expecting to see people bashing Kim for being a bad drinker, and the bachelor for keeping the Italian girl with whom he cannot even communicate (except using the "international language", IYKWIM), and especially bashing Erica for, well, being Erica ("should I hire one of the other girls to be my maid?").

Judging by the lack of posts around here, I would be inclined to say that this show is officially dead.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yes. I'm Watching! Savahnna 10-10-06 1
 RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... SilverStar 10-10-06 2
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... LisaPles 10-10-06 3
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... SurvivorBlows 10-11-06 12
 RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... Cyndimaus 10-10-06 4
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... drooler 10-10-06 5
       RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... Layla 10-10-06 6
 RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... Loree 10-10-06 7
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... woiwod 10-10-06 8
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... byoffer 10-12-06 15
 RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... karen51 10-10-06 9
 RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... frisky 10-10-06 10
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... Rhyn 10-11-06 11
       RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... LisaPles 10-11-06 13
           RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... drooler 10-12-06 16
   RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... byoffer 10-12-06 14
 RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watch... sonomajer 10-12-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
1. "Yes. I'm Watching!"
And not proud of it!!

I missed the first one becasue we had Monday night football instead and I never taped the encore at 1AM the next night.

I kind of like Lorenzo. Kim was alright. So she couldn't hold her liquor. You could see where it might seem like a snooze date after he went off with Lisa.

I sware the whole thing is scripted. I don't think he's that dramatic a guy that he would hold out for the last rose to give to Ericka and keep her hanging like that. Had to be the "powers that be". And you gotta love her response. "you made the right decision".....Give me a break....She's almost as humorous as the stalker Dr from last season.

I'm not getting any exciting vibes about any of them this year. I like the one he gave the rose to at the beach. Forget her name already1!

But I'll probably watch it all the way through. At least we can be pretty sure it's really in Rome!!!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
Sadly, I'm watching. I don't want to, because really it causes me more pain than enjoyment. But still, I can't turn away.
I was going to start an "I hate Erica" thread, but I couldn't think of adequate words to describe my disdain for her. And my disdain for Princey for keeping her around. Gah!

But I also cannot limit it to only Erica. There are so many of these girls that I hate. Seriously, I cannot believe that these women are in their 20's and 30's. I'm 26 and have always thought of myself as rather immature. I don't think that anymore. These "women" are immature. And stupid as all get out. I mean, like, they can't, like, say more than, like, 3 words without, like, saying "like". Like, y'know? That doesn't necessarily make them stupid, but it sure doesn't give off an air of intelligence.
And a 27 year old woman getting so sloppy drunk that she passes out (taking a rest, my ass, kim) and can barely speak? On a frickin' date?! Now, I will give her a bit of a pass. I'm sure the producers keep the alcohol flowing (it's near impossible to catch anyone without a wine glass in their hands) and it might have been a hot day in the sun and they had put out some physical exertion playing football, so I could see, maybe, if she wasn't used to drinking that she would overdo it. But really, that's no excuse. Just use some common sense.

I have more to say, but my brain hurts now. Just thinking about these people... ugh.

One word: GOTHMOG!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I thought about posting something about last night's show, but there really isn't anything unique to say. I think we all feel the same such as "Why did he keep Erica", "Why doesn't Kim know how to drink" ...etc. It is so obvious that the producers told him to keep Erica because for some reason they think she makes for compelling TV? I don't get it. If Erica needing a maid is the big drama this season I don't know if I can hang in there with this show. As usual, they wouldn't show you even if there were a blossoming romance so that they can leave you hanging for the big finale show. So all we get to see is a bunch of edited filtered crap. Ugh, I just don't know if I can take it.

OK, the only good part of last night's show was Lorenzo in bed with the two girls. He looked like he was having a good time! I actually like him but the way they produce this show just kills it for me.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
Re: Kim and the booze, I understand the point that the producers no doubt always have plenty of alcohol around, but geez (and I'm not talking about Kim specifically, but this excuse comes up every season, last season "My eggs are rotting" girl even blamed it for her behavior) there is a such thing as having some self-control and knowing when to say when.

When they go to non Bachelor-parties, do these girls only stop drinking when all their host's booze is completely gone? What happens when they go to a wedding reception that has an open bar?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I'm watching.

Where do I start? Erica is a good place. Could we be any more snobbish and spoiled? She actually asked if she could have her own room. "I don't see any maids." Oh my gosh! Poor baby can't get along without a maid?

And the girl needs to know when to shut her mouth, especially when talking to Lorenzo. The one good thing about her talk with him is that it gave us more insight into the kind of person he is and he is obviously a better person than Erica. And from the previews of next week she sticks her foot even farther into her mouth. I don't know why he kept her but hopefully after next week he does the right thing and sends her packing. (will she fly coach on the way home as she leaves a trail of tears across the Atlantic?)

Kim was so totally passed out drunk on the beach and everyone knew it. And if they had any doubts they would have known after she was awakened and was speaking jibberish. Yet she insisted to everyone (even to us in her confessional) that she was just tired. Who in their right mind would sleep while trying to win the heart of the prince on a group date? Not a good way to impress him.

I was so glad Sadie got a rose. She seems so sweet. It will be interesting to see how she does as time goes on and if she stays true to who she is.

It was hard to say what Lisa is like. She'd better not get cocky and snobby because she got a rose twice in a row and got to go on an individual date with Lorenzo.

And tell me why Desiree is still there? Oh right, she's the "fun one". Hopefully he'll stop and think about whether she is a good match as a wife and not just that she's fun to be around since there is a lot more to a relationship than that. (there has to be more to her than what we are seeing but I'm not impressed so far.)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I'm watching, too. There's some fun sleuthing going on at another site that I've been following in amazement.

I thought Kim and Erica were hilarious. Erica's tearful "rant" was fake and scripted. Which is probably why she and Desiree, babe, are still around. The producers seem to micromanage this show. From comments on Bachelors and Bachelorettes previously it seems to me that everyone is able to narrow it down to one or two choices pretty quickly, so the producers fill in with weirdos and folks you can hate.

I like Lorenzo. Doubtful that there'll be true love, but still fun to hope. Liked watching Agnese pick up Texas slang from Jami, a hoot. I think she'll go far, a lot of people are picking the F4 as Agnese, Sadie, Lisa and Jennifer.

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I'm watching and (gulp!) enjoying every minute. I've been laughing my head off. Yes, there are the werido plants, we've all been watching long enough to recognize them. Lorenzo is having a blast. He just seems thrilled to be there and it's infectious.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I'm sure every season the bachelor is asked who his fave 3 or 4 are. Then the producers tell him what others to keep around for the ratings and drama. Eventually we get it weeded down to those final 3 or 4 that he really does consider special. Erica will be gone at that point. She is a psycho snob.

I noticed this week that the 3 he sent home were the oldest ones of the dozen gals. I guess they were too old for the ratings.

I am glad that at least Lorenzo seems to be having fun and is a decent guy.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I am watching and wondering the same thing, how much of it is the network telling him who to keep. Last night he paused for a long time before giving the rose to Erica and I think it left a bad taste in his mouth and that he really didn't want to keep her and was considering defying the network. I also noticed that the older ones are being dropped. After all he is 34 and he should, if he is really looking for a wife, keep the girls that are more his age.
I was a bit disgusted at the bedroom party, a lot of sex play there expecially the one, I don't know which one it was, bending over and rubbing her behind end on the front of his pants. yuk!!
All in all I do enjoy the show and as always am looking for a Happy Ever After ending.

10-12-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I'm sure every season the bachelor is asked who his fave 3 or 4 are. Then the producers tell him what others to keep around for the ratings and drama. Eventually we get it weeded down to those final 3 or 4 that he really does consider special.

That is an interesting point, and would explain this season (and prolly others) a lot.

But what is in it for the Bachelor to keep psychos around? Since he still has to go through days/weeks of dating these women, wouldn't he rather keep the nice ones than the ratings ones?

karen51 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
Has anyone else realized that if Agnese wins, marries the prince, and changes her name, she'll be.....
Princess Agnese Borghese!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
>DW watches, and so by default so do I.

Suuuuuuuurrrrrre.

I'm watching, but too exhausted after the show from *gasping* and *eye rolling* and *throwing stuff at the TV* to post.

Erica wailing about how they have nothing in common because "he doesn't JUDGE people and I DOOOO!!" was hilarious.

Did the sleezy one really tell him on the beach that she's horny? I thought I heard that, but wasn't sure if she actually said it. "Pick me and you'll get laid lots."

Should be fun. Hopefully the drama queens will stick around long enough to keep things exciting. Lorenzo seems like a nice guy and it seems like he's starting to relax and get into it a bit.

Rolly made this.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
Oh, I couldn't agree more. I was so happy when he picked Erica to stay. She's going to be so much fun. Her and Desiree. Too, too much fun.

Best part of the show last night, though, had to be Lisa's confessionals about her timing followed up immediately with his innocent slamming of that sort of behavior. I was dying laughing.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
>Best part of the show last
>night, though, had to be
>Lisa's confessionals about her timing
>followed up immediately with his
>innocent slamming of that sort
>of behavior. I was dying
>laughing.

Yeah, that was great! I kind of like her but the "timeline" thing is a red flag. You have to find the right guy to fall in love with BEFORE you can start planing for your life, house, 2 kids ...etc. Wierd.

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
Byron's choice, Mary, had that "gotta have kids quick" attitude which I thought would put him off completely . . . but if the Prince is stating his real feelings, then Lisa's in trouble.

10-12-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
>>DW watches, and so by default so do I.
>
>Suuuuuuuurrrrrre.

And to think I stalked you!

*puts catfood out of Frisquie's reach*

So how was Lush anyway? Time for a blog update??

sonomajer 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Oct 9 Episode - Is anyone watching?"
I'm watching....

Erica is a cartoon. Lisa is an idiot. Producer-picks, both of 'em. The prince is just there for LAUGHS, folks. I mean, he IS a Borghese for cryin' out loud...not like he can't get a date on that basis alone to say nothing of his good looks, intelligence and charm.

And what IS with all these women who insert "like" into their speech as though they were, like, bubble-gummers, ya know?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •