The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
Apparently he's literally a real prince... although he does seem to have gone to the dogs, LOL

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/abc-reveals-its-new-the-bachelor-star-ninth-edition-air-this-fall-4141.php

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... KScott 05-17-06 1
   RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... SilverStar 06-05-06 6
 RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... Estee 05-17-06 2
 RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... Bebo 05-18-06 3
   RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... Estee 05-18-06 4
 RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... buckeyegirl 06-01-06 5
 RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... mikey 06-15-06 7
 RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor s... soldiersmom 06-20-06 8
 RE: Tonight... Loree 10-02-06 9
 Premiere buckeyegirl 10-02-06 10
   RE: Premiere trillium 10-02-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
1. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"

The dogs cute!!!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
Which one of the two dogs in that pic are you referring to?

She nice, the Syren.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
2. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
Here, Prince! Here, boy! -- no! No, you can't run around trying to hump twenty-five bitches! Get off that little one! Down, boy! I said down!

That's it. We're having you neutered.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
3. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
Well, unless the woman has a little red Corvette and a raspberry beret, she's out of luck.

Unless, of course, she's got the look.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
But can she party like it's 1999?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
Can you imagine the great cat fights we'll have once the woman discover he's heir to a cosmetics company?

Sig by PhoenixMons

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-15-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
I wasn't sure what a Roman noble was, as I thought Italy currently had a democratic form of government, but I did some research on the Prince's Roman noble family and came across this royal family crest:

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-20-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: ABC reveals its next Bachelor star, series to air this fall"
lMAO - he isnt heir to any cosmetics company - he owns a company that specializes in bath products for pets. His families cosmetics company is owned by Saudies

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Tonight..."
Prince Lorenzo Borghese says he's in love. And he's thinking about marriage.

But that's about all the new Bachelor is disclosing about the woman he picked on the ninth edition of ABC's reality series, which kicks off tonight. "I was looking for a girl who was sincere, who made me feel special, who I could trust ... and who I could have a good time with. I think I made the right decision," he says.

The 34-year-old cosmetics entrepreneur from New York just returned from Rome where the series was shot. The change of location gave the Prince a chance to impress his 27 potential dates at Roman sites such as the historic Forum, Colosseum and Pantheon, the romantic Trevi Fountain and the lush Villa Borghese, the largest park in Rome, which bears his family's name.

"I think it creates a nice story for the show when you throw Rome in there and you throw a title (Prince) in there. But, I'm just a regular guy so it's kind of funny -- this whole prince thing."

Borghese is an American, but his paternal ancestors include Pope Paul V (Camillo Borghese) and Cardinal Scipione Borghese.

"The girls look at me different at first," says Borghese. "But I think when they got to know me, they liked me better as a person rather than being a prince."

Borghese, who found himself single after two long-term relationships, says he's just a regular Joe , but the fact he is a very successful businessman may have attracted some gold diggers. "I had got some obviously very strange e-mails before I changed my address about how these girls wanted to marry me -- they don't even know me."

While Borghese says all 27 women (24 Americans, one Canadian and two Italians) were wonderful, he admits there were a few who seemed to fall in love with him a little too quickly.

"If anybody starts crying on the first night, I know I did a good thing."

By the time it was down to four, there were real feelings involved. "Once you narrow it down ... it's no longer a game. It's about real emotions," he says.

Many past Bachelor couples have blamed fame and time apart for their break-ups, Borghese doesn't believe those will be issues for him. "We get to see each other, just not in public. And I do live in New York City, so I would hope there are more interesting people on the street than me and the person I chose and that I can just live my normal life."

Famous last words.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
10. "Premiere "
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

I'll bite the bullet and do the premiere tonight
if no one else minds. Oops! I put this in the wrong thread...

A scary ARnutz..bouncy by IceCat

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Premiere "
I signed on yesterday and this morning to check if there had been any assignments and since there aren't, I agree, you should go for it.

Thanks Buckeyegirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •