The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
seems so personal to mention that on national TV. although I starting thinking that she is sooo calculating, maybe she wants ABC to somehow pay for her fertility treatments if she needs them.... just a thought.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: why would Trista announce to th... qwertypie 02-15-06 1
 RE: why would Trista announce to th... Rhyn 02-15-06 2
   RE: why would Trista announce to th... freakusmaximus 02-15-06 3
       RE: why would Trista announce to th... chickgigi 02-15-06 4
   RE: why would Trista announce to th... LisaPles 02-16-06 5
 RE: why would Trista announce to th... Tiggertramp 02-16-06 6
   RE: why would Trista announce to th... freakusmaximus 02-16-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
{SHUDDER!). An ABC Special "Trista and Ryan go to the Fertility Clinic"
Wonder if we will have to endure all that pink.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
2. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
I kind of get the impression that being personal is just par for the course for Trista. I know a lot of people like that in real life; within 5 minutes of meeting them, they are telling you things about themselves that you wouldn't EVER tell anyone but a priest or a doctor.

02-15-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
3. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
I think there are 2 possibilities:
1. they pressured trista for info during her interview- she had said so many times that she wanted to have children asap so maybe they were asking her about it and she gave in and revealed something
2. she is strapped for cash, and is thinking of a way to turn a bad situation into a money maker. assuming that ABC has so much rising on her and ryan's success as a couple they would pay anything to make it work. I mean, not many people would chose to televise their wedding. I cant imagine having my wedding on TV for any amount of money. so if anyone is going to do something like this, it would be trista.

chickgigi 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
Next on ABC Trista's infertility special followed 9 months later by Trista's childbirth special LIVE

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-16-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
>I kind of get the impression
>that being personal is just
>par for the course for
>Trista.

Yes, I think you are right and I don't necessarily think that Trista has bad intentions.

Who could forget her revealing that she never had the big "O" during intercourse! Yikes! I'm sorry for you but I didn't want to know.
I hope she has worked that out by now!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
6. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
As you all have said, she wants a new show out of the deal. I can see it now...

Fertility clinic/get pregger/lose baby/adoption all in one season of reality we do not want to see.

This way, the network will pay for the adoption costs.

Wow. I should be in TV.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

02-16-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
7. "RE: why would Trista announce to the world taht she cant get pregnant?"
I dont think I would go that far. but I would not be shocked if they did a reality show on maybe fertility treatments, tracking her pregnancy with many plugs along the way for maternity clothing and baby furniture stores and then maybe a live birth. I would not put that past trista or ABC

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •