The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

KPennington 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-13-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

Even though I don't care much for Moana...I have to say that Travis may send Susan home tonight. Especially after Susan's mom told Travis that she was concerned because Susan had just gotten out of a engagement. I wonder how much weight that will play into Travis's decision?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... qwertypie 02-13-06 1
 RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... volsfan 02-13-06 2
   RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... seahorse 02-16-06 14
 RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... MollyBee 02-13-06 3
   RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... redheaded_sweetheart 02-13-06 4
 RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... Rhyn 02-14-06 5
   RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... katcharles 02-14-06 6
 RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... aquariaqueen 02-14-06 7
   Bye bye Susan! leenga 02-14-06 8
   RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... redheaded_sweetheart 02-14-06 9
       RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... shabalaba 02-15-06 12
   RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... Hoobie 02-15-06 10
       RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... tigereye 02-15-06 11
           RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... bachluvr 02-15-06 13
 RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home... seahorse 02-16-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
Guess it depends how close Travis thinks 'engaged' is to 'previously married'. Tho' I certainly would not want that women for a mother-in-law

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
R U fvckin kiddin me? We are having to relive every freakin season. Oh good grief...someone save me!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
That's how they stretch the show into 2 hours.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

MollyBee 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
So glad to see Susan has gone!
She seemed to be waaaay overacting
as she protested, much too much,
her genuine feelings of love.
LA will eat this hack-actor up.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
I was glad to see her gone too. When she first got in the limo she was so ticked off about getting the boot that she forgot to be "broken hearted".

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
No doubt he made the right choice booting her. She was so incredibly insincere. I figured out her formula there are the end. When Travis asks her something that expresses some doubt about her she is:
  1. Shocked and distraught and "genuinely" boggled how he would think that/how the girls would have told him that/how her mother would say that. (As an aside, people who insist on their own honesty with words like "honestly" and "frankly" are usually people who aren't as honest as the rest of us. Some people have to stress their own "honesty" when they are less than truthful; it's the only trick in the book for them. Susan, too, uses the word to hide the fact that she is the complete opposite: completely disingenuous.)

2. Then she immediately sets out on a PR mission, doing damage control. "I can't believe you asked me about _________, because it's actually the opposite of who I am, Travis."

3. And finally she ends with the formulaic "charm." "I think I'm falling in love with you." "I'm only here because I am really into you, Travis."

It was creepy. She never deviated from this outline. She did it nearly every single time. Creepy.

katcharles 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
Good call Rhyn,

I think you're right on the money there. It was creepy (at least she could be more original - but then maybe she was and the producers didn't choose to show that)

I love watching the body language on people on this show because even though the editors can manipulate what we see - the body doesn't lie.

I noticed when Travis and Susan would talk about whether she was just there for exposure she would touch her face and fidget. That's a sign of insincerity (although it has to be taken in context with the whole picture of course).

I also picked up on the 'honestly' thing too. I've been in sales for years and in my experience, when someone says things like 'honestly I have to tell you' or 'in all honesty...', they're often not being truthful.

It's encouraging to see a guy who is smart enough to see through her - even though (IMO) she's model gorgeous .

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-14-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
Even though I think that Susan is down-right gorgeous, she was a fake. Hollywood just may be the place for her.

I'm always concerned about Sara from TN at rose ceremonies, she always looks so smug and/or conceited. I haven't figured out if it is just her nerves getting the best of her while standing there waiting for his decision. But I can't get past the "bitchy look" on her face. She purses her lips kinda strangely.

Moana, I think Travis likes her mysterious-ness. She does seem comfortable with him. And I think that makes people like Susan who are so fast to pledge their love to look that much more fake.

Wouldn't you love to hear the boring stuff about their lives? Not all their rehearsed/prepared TV lines....gotta look good on TV!

Now, the important question, did any sex happen on the dates????

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-14-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
8. "Bye bye Susan!"
Anyone who is an "actor" who goes on a reality show and then says that the exposure didn't play any part in her coming on the show is a liar.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
I never considered Sarah's look at elimination time to be bitchy or smug...I thought she looked nervous and afraid of being let go.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

>I never considered Sarah's look at
>elimination time to be bitchy
>or smug...I thought she looked
>nervous and afraid of being
>let go.

I agree completely! Sarah looks nervous...And as for Moana...although even though I wasn't against her per se...it annoyed me the way she would feign uncertainty when Travis offered her a rose....I know she was being coy; but really....it bugged me.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
Sex on the dates?

My call is yes to all 3.

1) Moana - they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.
2) Sarah - I would have said "no", but she seemed pretty confident at the rose ceremony. When Chris asked her if she was nervous upon entrance, she said "a little", but I think it's because she thought that's what she was supposed to say. She wasn't nervous at all.
3) Susan - Yes, especially if he thought he was getting rid of her in the next few days. She's Hot! And, if I were Travis, or a heterosexual male, I would have done everything I could.

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-15-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
Moana is a ton worse than Susan. Moana's just better at acting. I much would rather have seen him keep Susan and send Moana home. We all know at this point though that he's picking Sarah. They are so good together. MOana and Travis - there seems to be fireworks, but after the initial blast fireworks just fade away into the night sky.

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

bachluvr 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
I have gone back and forth over Susan, Sarah and Moana from the beginning. I'm in Sarah's corner now. One thing I noticed, and for those of you who have the last episode taped, check out Travis' face when he is kissing Sarah. He smiles every time he kisses her. I just think that he is so happy to be with her. I also think they communicate better than the Moana and Travis. When they are talking they just look comfortable.

As for who had sex, I hope if there was any, that he only had it with Moana and/or Sarah. Susan just turned me off completely. I don't know if it the influence from the boards or just her true nature really showing.

How about the act in the limo after the elimination.

Act 1: I'm pissed and I can't believe he didn't pick me
Act 2: Okay, either of girls are lucky to have him. He's a great catch
Finale: Oh Booo Hooo I can't believe he didn't pick me,

So Long Farewell

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Rose Ceremony: Who will go home tonight?"
I was so glad that Travis got rid of the only truly beatiful woman left. It was obvious she was more disappointed in not beating the other two girls than she was in losing Travis.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •