The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sarah Tenn a spy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

smileonme 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sarah Tenn a spy?"
Coincidence that Sarah and Travis are both from Nashville? Or could she be a spy?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? petitegirl 02-02-06 1
 RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? Rockytop Chick 02-02-06 2
   RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? harts class is cool 02-13-06 12
   RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? lewis912 02-13-06 13
   RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? qwertypie 02-13-06 16
 RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? Tough Cookie 02-02-06 3
   RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? freakusmaximus 02-04-06 4
       RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? missygirl3 02-04-06 5
           RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? Loree 02-04-06 6
           RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? LisaPles 02-07-06 7
               RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? RealityfAn14 02-10-06 8
 RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? baller 02-12-06 9
   Bachelor/Bechelorette Forever Show Layla 02-12-06 10
       Marriages between Contestants CSHS79 02-13-06 11
           RE: Marriages between Contestants CCL 02-13-06 14
           RE: Marriages between Contestants baller 02-13-06 15
 RE: Sarah Tenn a spy? sharnina 02-14-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petitegirl 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
I never thought of that. Could be! I guess we will see, if not a spy, she seems good for Travis.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
Of course! She has to be! They both live in Nashville and everyone in a town the size of Nashville knows everyone else. There's no way they could have possibly been living in that little town for the past three or four years (or however long he's been out of med School) without being intimately acquainted.

He went to med School in Virginia, so that girl from Virginia that got booted off the first night was probably a spy too

harts class is cool 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
rockytop chick - have you ever been to nashville? obviously not b/c it is not a small town. i am from a town of 60,000 (quite a bit smaller than nashville) and there are many people who i do not know & prob never will. it is completely possible they never ran into one another. the propsoition that sarah is a spy is an interesting one. i do hope it's not true. we will just have to see.

lewis912 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
haha whoa there rockytop chick, have you ever been outside? Nashville is in no way a small town where everybody knows everybody. Since your user name is rockytop chick i'm assuming your from tennessee or at least are familiar with tennessee... in that case you should know that Nashville is the biggest city in Tennesee. pathetic...

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
I am assuming Rockytopchick (great name, btw) is employing a literary device called 'sarcasm' (but I could be wrong).

There's no way they could have possibly been living in that little town for the past three or four years (or however long he's been out of med School) without being intimately acquainted.
Ya Know you have to blame the producers for this misconception. Nashville is even a smaller town than Edmonton, Canada where one jilted bachelorette just coincidently happened to walk in on the home-town date of the other bachelorette. She replied that everyone knew everyone else in this town. So if everyone knows everyone else in the tiny village of Edmonton (pop 800 000+) then, it just has to be true for the tiny hamlet of Nashville. (WINK, WINK!)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
Highly doubtful. They would have hyped the heck out of it. And the spy had already been revealed by the time the girls had been cut to this number last time.

Siggies Courtesy of tribelphyl and Enfan Terrible!
A true, TO blue, Hockey slut.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-04-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
I agree there is NO way she is a spy.
if she were a spy:
1. he never would have wasted a one on one date with her
2. they would have shown him asking her about the other girls
3. she would not be so pathetically into him
4. she would not have been crying over Moana stealing alone time with him.
5. she would not have made it to the final 4

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
and here I thought I was the only person who thought Sarah from TN was whiney. They have ZERO chemistry.I dont understand why he keeps her along. I think that he has already made up his mind(like previous seasons) and they are just playing it up.I just hope that Moana is not in the final 2. What a performance she is putting on.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
I think Sarah is way too obsessed with him. If he picks her I will be surprised. But then I was surprised she made the final 4.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-07-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
>They have ZERO chemistry.

I totally agree! He even hinted at it while talking to her one night before the rose ceremony. He said something like he didn't know if she was passionate (I can't remember, something like that). I was thinking, he is trying to tell you that you don't have any sex appeal! If she were smart, she would have turned it on after that and showed him a sexier side of her. I don't know if she doesn't have it in her or if the chemistry mutually just isn't there between them.
I hate to say it because I think she has a lot going for her, but I don't know if she is pretty enough for him. I think he at least wants a trophy girlfriend out of this experience (Hence, why Susan is still there).

RealityfAn14 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
who is Sarah Tenn again?

baller 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
There is now way that she is a spy, yall are just putting these ideas in your head and seeing something that really isn't there. First of all any one from Nashville would know that no it is not a small city. For one it is the capital of TN and just like the amazing city of Memphis, it has a lot of surrounding countys around the city that really makes the place what it is. The possiblity that they know one another is slim to none. Besides this elementary teacher is not the one with tricks up her sleeve, I think it is Travis who we need to be watching out for. I mean he puts together a great picture of the perfect guy but I am convinced that he is here to find everything and get anything but true love. Getting Travis famous and letting all of the women out there melt over him is what this man is really trying to achieve. All I am saying is that I will be shocked if any of these girls become his wife.

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
10. "Bachelor/Bechelorette Forever Show"
Yeah, I think they should rename it the Bachelor or Bachelorette Forever Show. These folks end up with so much attention and adoration and people falling all over them that they can't possilby choose just one. How many marriages have we had from this show? Exactly one! I haven't even heard of ANY past bachelors or bachelorettes eventually getting married. Has anyone else?

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-13-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
11. "Marriages between Contestants"
We both agree three cheers for Ryan & Trista getting married. But
you forgot that even though they have yet to tie the knot Byron and Mary are still together at last report. Also even though he didn't marry his final choice Bob Guiney got married at least a year ago to Rebecca Budig, a soap actress(Guiding Light).

CCL 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Marriages between Contestants"
Really I dont know why anyone would even want to be on the bachelor because they know that they are more than likely not going to find love on a nationaly televised show. This show has turned into a way for some rich good looking man to get his face out there for everyone else to see and that is basicly it.

baller 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Marriages between Contestants"
Exactly, Bob married a soap acress, enough said. These people say that they are going on these shows to find someone that they can relate to and love and then they go off and marry a soap actress. I mean am I the only one not seeing the connection? Fame and glory is the number one love in all these show.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Sarah Tenn a spy?"
Sarah from Tenn is a beautiful young woman who has not sold herself out sexually for this guy. How refreshing is that!?!? And that may be just the reason she is around. I don't particularly like Doc but maybe he respects this in her. Relationships really can begin by getting to know each other intellectually and emotionally without sex being involved. Our society has it so backward. There should be an initial element of sexual attraction present but should it really be the very first thing explored ? I just say good for her.

If he picks her over crazy Moana I hope they have a fun relationship and that something lovely develops for them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •