The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I like Moana"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I like Moana"
Moana seems more normal to me. I can't relate to the girls who have fallen madly in love with The Bachelor before they have even had a one on one date. P.S. Where are the Tiggers? Their posts were entertaining and interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I like Moana anettnetti 01-26-06 1
   RE: I like Moana spicyice 02-03-06 12
   RE: I like Moana Eng255 02-10-06 27
 I don't like her boomerang 01-26-06 2
 RE: I like Moana frisky 01-26-06 3
 RE: I like Moana bududaddy 01-28-06 4
 RE: I like Moana Tiggertramp 01-29-06 5
   RE: I like Moana shabalaba 02-01-06 6
       RE: I like Moana nansmom 02-01-06 7
           RE: I like Moana LibraryBook 02-01-06 8
 RE: I like Moana bachluvr 02-01-06 9
   RE: I like Moana ladyryb 02-01-06 10
 RE: I like Moana spicyice 02-03-06 11
 RE: I like Moana Akaska Momma 02-07-06 13
   RE: I like Moana LisaPles 02-07-06 14
       RE: I like Moana frisky 02-07-06 15
           RE: I like Moana lola76 02-07-06 16
 RE: I like Moana katcharles 02-07-06 17
   RE: I like Moana shabalaba 02-07-06 18
       RE: I like Moana CattyChat 02-07-06 21
       RE: I like Moana Danger Bunny 02-09-06 22
 Are we watching the same show? Karchita 02-07-06 19
   RE: Are we watching the same show? ohboy 02-07-06 20
       RE: Are we watching the same show? Little Blimp 02-09-06 23
           RE: Are we watching the same show? shabalaba 02-10-06 26
   RE: Are we watching the same show? shabalaba 02-10-06 25
 RE: I like Moana thecrossbowkid 02-10-06 24
   RE: I still like Moana Layla 02-10-06 28
       RE: I still like Moana tigereye 02-10-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anettnetti 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I like Moana"
I hate her! First of all she is ugly, second of all she is a b....
I agree with you, It is a little messed up that everyone falls inlove with the bachelor before they know him, but that's the show.
But I hate Moana, I think she just wanted to be on television.

spicyice 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I like Moana"
i disagree with anettnetti hugely because she isn't ugly and i don't think that is just wanted to be on tv. i think she went there to find true love like every other girl on there.

Eng255 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
27. "RE: I like Moana"
Moana didn't just want to be on television. Susan obviously did. But no, Moana just has probably never been treated decently by a man until now. So her emotions are out of whack. Nevermind that doesn't mean I like her. But Travis is such a sensitive person he can't bear to send her home. She is a smart bia, her wacko emotions are a winning strategy.

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
2. "I don't like her"
I agree that some of the girls are over the top with their apparent infatuation for the bachelor, but this girl seems to have very little interest in him. When questioned by the other girls about her feelings for him, she just doesn't seem to have any. That's not to say that she won't in the future, but this show isn't about real life. If she doesn't have any attraction for the bachelor at this point in the game, she should just bow out. She's taking up a precious spot that would gladly be filled by someone with more interest.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I like Moana"
Yeah, where ARE the Tiggers? They were bouncy, bouncy, flouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!!

Rolly made this.

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I like Moana"
Moana wouldn't be so bad if she didn't make some of the dumb comments about how she's not into dating a guy who's dating several other girls at the same time. Did she forget which show she signed up for? There were a couple other comments that struck me as rather silly, but can't think of them at the moment....

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I like Moana"
Layla, Tiggers are never far away. Of course I am only one of them. The other one is WAY cuter.

I have so totally not been inspired by the boring girls who are the same as the last run.

However I did love "desperately aging eggs Doc" in the first show. She was good humor. And then trying to back peddle and say she was 'not really like that' in real life.

What, she attacks men on the street for their sperm?

Ah well, maybe I should pay more attention.

*smooch*

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I like Moana"
This past episode did alot to show another side to Moana. At first she kinda annoyed me by the way she played it off like she didn't care...now I understand. If anything, she was the most honest and realistic. I think the way the girls were all sitting around gossiping about her spoke volumes. I think she handled herself like a class act. She was calm and well spoken when she confronted them. It showed these girls true colors; they acted JEALOUS & IMMATURE acting like little prebubescent middle-schoolers. However, based on how Travis has evolved over the past episodes, these girls might be more up his alley rather than Moana...JMO.

nansmom 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I like Moana"
Yes I like Moana too. I picked the kindergarten teacher and Moana from the 1st episode. And can we PULEEEZ get rid of Sarah canada already--

LibraryBook 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I like Moana"
Moana is like a real person. Those other girls are like sorority women - they just know how to be fake and all "sweet" to each other, even if they could really care less. Moana seems like a person you can actually talk to - and of course, she isn't afraid to share her feelings. In fact, she might just be too good for this guy. She's acting a little bit like the High School quarterback just showed the Breakfast Club girl a little attention. I think she could find someone more real.
But I would not at all be surprised if she is the one he picks. Or perhaps Sarah, the kindergarten teacher. Both of them are real, normal people.

bachluvr 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I like Moana"
Hi first time poster and I have a few thoughts.

After Monday nights ep, I am in Moana's corner. If we really think about it she is the only real woman there. So what if she said she wasn't into him at first, what was that, like 2 or 3 hours after she met him for the first time. She's playing it cool, I wouldn't tell those girls my feelings either.

And as for hogging the doc's time, everyone of those girls can pull him away at any time, all they have to do and ask. But they would rather sit around and b*#)h about Moana. She takes the bull by the horns and uses it. As for spending time with Travis in Monday's episode, It's just too bad the other girls couldn't ride a bike. She won that 1-on-1 time with him fair and square. I would have become Lance Armstrong if that is all I had to do to win time with him.

And one more thing and then I'm done, where is the connection between him and Sarah or Tara. I see it with Sarah Canada, Susan, who was my pick from the start, and Moana. That date with Sarah was horrendous and if she brings it up again that they are from the same town, I'll throw my food at the tv ;)

That's it. My pick will be for Moana from here on out, but I think the horrible 1/2 hour that Dr. McDreamy talked about in the preview is at Moana's house, but I could be wrong. I hope she makes it to the 1-on-1 overnights.

Take it easy!

ladyryb 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I like Moana"
Hi, I'm a first time poster too!

I totally agree with you. Why do the other girls consider her so weird and dark because she isn't gushing with emotions over Travis? She's only known the man a few weeks. Who hasn't started out saying they weren't attracted to someone and then along the way changing their minds?? I have an 18 year old with a man that I couldn't stand on sight. As a matter of fact, I still don't like him much!!

I think from what we have seen, Moana is a genuine person. She's slightly older than the other girls and I think it shows. She handled herself with class with the two evil witches returned and grilled her. Did they forget they had just been sent home?? The looked like fools!

My vote is for Moana! I have to admit, I can't wait to see the "Women Tell All" show.

spicyice 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I like Moana"
i agree moana and travis have alot in common i think. she seems to be down to earth and she expresses herself well. she also doesn't seem as aggressive as the others. i think tavis should pick Moana

Akaska Momma 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I like Moana"
She is a professional phony.... if she can't seduce, she cries.
She is a pain.... if he picks her his life will be hell on earth.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-07-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
14. "RE: I like Moana"
I don't really know what to make of Moana. I do think she is more "real" than some of the other women. She was really losing it in her video message to him. I kind of felt bad for her because I think she is falling for him.

Can we all agree though, that her father was a MAJOR jerk!
I couldn't get over how unwelcoming he was to his daughter's guest, how rude! I guess he doesn't realize that his daughter is an adult and he doesn't have to approve of who she is spending time with.
Then again, I thought it was appropriately humbling for Dr. Travis who is probably used to parents kissing his a** and wanting to throw their daughter's at him. In that regard, it was pretty funny!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: I like Moana"
Moana's father is an azzhole. He reminds me of my ex-father-in-law. I thought he was either very cold and cruel or just simply inarticulate. Could he not carry on a conversation or did he purposely try to make Travis feel uncomfortable? What a knob.

Moana is losing it. I liked her before because she seemed strong and grounded. Now she's anything but. As our absent friend Todd used to say, a true diva does NOT lose control like this. She looks desperate and needy.

Rolly made this.

lola76 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
16. "RE: I like Moana"
Moana father behaved so poorly. Very strange the setup. Her father and mother and step mom. No wonder the mom took off after the divorce. He is a control freak. And what gives with the religion questions. Odd! I thought Travis answered his question nicley, he doesn't like to judge people on their beliefs. I think Moana's father is a skin head neo-nazi KKK member.

katcharles 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I like Moana"
I agree - Moana is the best one there.

She was cautious about saying too much to the women about her feelings. Since we all know how nasty women can be - especially when competing for a guy, that makes her a pretty smart cookie IMO. She wasn't there to make girlfriends, she was there to meet Travis and see if she could have feelings for him.

And really - why do the women hate her? One word: jealousy. She got more time with Travis than they did. Guess what ladies - that's the whole point. If you can't take the competition then leave the show. Don't whine and complain about a girl who's actually playing to win.

Yes, she broke down on the video message which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. But she's just spent weeks in a house where she is shunned and backstabbed and then she takes Travis home and her parents treat him like crap. I'm thinking she was probably a little bit stressed.

As for Susan - the woman is beautiful, no question. But does anyone else notice how she's constantly posturing for the camera? She looks at the camera when she's kissing him for heaven's sake! I think she's completely fake - although good luck getting noticed on a reality show. 'Real' Hollywood people tend to look down on reality show people.

I'm interested to see how this will play out - especially on the overnight dates!

02-07-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I like Moana"
I have been in Moana's corner all the while but I have to admit I was disappointed in the way she broke down on the video message. *BTW* Susan's gotta go!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I like Moana"
I'm with you, Shabala. I thought Moana seemed the most realistic of the girls, with the right intentions. I liked how she wasn't spouting true love when she first met this guy & instead, got to know him.

I am actually surprised she has apparently fallen so hard for him. She seems intelligent, strong & independent -- someone who would be looking for the same in a partner. But I just think Travis is a chump.

The whole time I watched Moana's "very personal" message to Travis, my thinking was . . . what did they say to Moana before she went on camera? Was there a Q and A regarding how tough her father & step mother were on Travis? Were there words to the effect of "meeting your family would scare away any bachelor"? I also wondered what was left on the cutting room floor. Did she have a message where she wasn't so emotional & the producers chose to show this one to Travis?

Those were just a few things that came to mind, since we know how this show loves to do a little scripting, prepping, editing & manipulating.

Moana's little emotional outburst aside, I think she's TOO GOOD for a doofus like Travis (and that goes for Sarah Tenn, too -- I think Travis only sees her as "friend" material).

Travis deserves someone like Susan. I don't believe he is looking to settle down just yet. He is the emotional equivalent of a hairball & I'm choking on it.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Danger Bunny 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I like Moana"
>I have been in Moana's corner
>all the while but I
>have to admit I was
>disappointed in the way she
>broke down on the video
>message. *BTW* Susan's gotta
>go!

I disagree, you don't want to hurt anybody so you keep the person you're really interested in and the people who couldn't care less and get rid of the people that are have feelings for you. Don't lead them on, cut them early. Travis' problem is I don't think he's actually interested in any of them.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
19. "Are we watching the same show?"
Moana is deranged. She has no one to blame but herself for making enemies of all the other women. Now that I have seen her father in action, I think I know what she did to piss off all the other women. She was cold, suspicious, and rude to them, just like her father was to Travis. It doesn't take much smarts or life experience to know that if you are joining a new group, you have to actually join in or the others will not accept you. She held herself apart, and guess what, she was rejected by the group. You don't have to be a phony to be polite to people you are living with for weeks.

I think she is so emotionally repressed that she is terrified by her own feelings. And I don't give her any credit for 'falling' for Travis after spending, what a total of 45 minutes with him, rather than the other women 'falling' for him after 5 minutes. Same difference. The others have actually felt love and affection before, however, and can handle their feelings. Moana is just bewildered and really unstable, hence the waterworks and clinging. Travis should run far far far away from her.

I am glad he cut Sarah Winnepeg, however. She was another damsel in distress type he should steer clear of. I no longer trust Susan, but I have liked Sarah Tennesee from the start. The geography issues would be the same for any of the women. Can you imagine little snotty SoCal Moana moving to Nashville? I don't think so, although her family belongs in the Bible Belt.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Are we watching the same show?"
That is hallarious good call on Moana she is a nutter for sure, she doesn't seem stable at all. I think she really did not get along with the other woman. I don't understand at all why she went on the show. I think he was going to cut her instead of Sarah from Canada but then super guilt set in when she started crying on the video tape.

I like Sarah Canada I love the fact that he was shocked she still lived with her folks, what is she 21.

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Are we watching the same show?"
Sara from Canada would be too busy smoking bongs and saying, "Wicked, dude" to be a Doctor's wife.

02-10-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Are we watching the same show?"
>Sara from Canada would be too
>busy smoking bongs and saying,
>"Wicked, dude" to be a
>Doctor's wife.

What leads you to believe she's a pothead?

02-10-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Are we watching the same show?"

>I think she is so emotionally
>repressed that she is terrified
>by her own feelings.
> Moana is just
>bewildered and really unstable, hence
>the waterworks and clinging.

Very insightful analysis. When you put it that way, it actually makes sense and goes a long way in explaining her irrational behavior in the video message.

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
24. "RE: I like Moana"
Are you ladies insane? Moana is an unstable, headcase drama queen. I believe in the psychiatric community she would be called "borderline personality disorder"- always the center of attention, manipulative of others and highly emotionally unstable. How is it in one week she goes from complete indifference about Dr. Dumb to suddenly crying her fool head off in INSANE emotional outbursts about how she "found a piece of myself" in Dr. Dumb? Do those manufactured crying episodes really fool any of you? She is a user and a manipulator (but she does look pretty hot without her makeup on though..........)

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
28. "RE: I still like Moana"
My dear old dad used to say,"Everybody is crazy except me and you, and sometimes I wonder about you." Okay, maybe Moana does have a few "issues." I still like her. Almost everyone in this whole show looks nuts!

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
29. "RE: I still like Moana"
Call me a dreamer, but I like the happy endings i.e Trista and Ryan. I don't think Travis will find it with Moana, and in the meantime Moana is just making all the other girls in the house miserable. Hence why she needs to go!!!!!!!!!

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •