The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sonflower001 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
I can't believe that Bachelor Travis Stork (what a name, "Dr. Stork," "paging Dr. Stork" OMG) would allow the booted bachelorettes Jennifer and Shiloh to come back and pick out the girls for one-on-one dates. He's known those girls for about five minutes and doesn't like them, yet he lets them schedule his time with the remaining girls. What up widdat? I thought that was BIZARRE; what doctor would do that? Did he run out of friends to choose dates for him? Who cares what those girls "know about what goes on in the house?" He should go by who he likes, not by what those catty girls think.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning ... Elaine0 01-31-06 1
 RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning ... weyhing4 01-31-06 2
 RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning ... CattyChat 01-31-06 3
 RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning ... BlueLies 01-31-06 4
 RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning ... qwertypie 02-02-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-31-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
I'm sure it wasn't his idea. The producers only wanted more drama between the women.

weyhing4 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
Yeah, I thought it was pretty odd too. I mean, they have already been scorned & dumped by Dr. Boring, so what could possibly be their motivation in looking out for him?

Given just a little "authority" over the other harpys, they acted like George, Carolyn and the Trumpster the way they hotseated the other girls, as if a shot at Travis Dork was the equivalent of a 7 figure business career.

The way they laid into Moana, like "you better take this seriously" made me especially squirm. I could not believe what I was watching. I have news for you ladies: DOCTORS ARE OVERRATED AND INHERENTLY EGOTISTICAL. Just because The horror..... the horror.......

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
Yes, I thought that was the most ridiculous thing to do. Have 2 rejected, scorned girls who never knew Travis before the show come back to interrogate the remaining girls for the "right" ones.

I doubt this show will be back after this season.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-31-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
Yes, that was bizarre.

I don't think the results would be distorted at all... no, no, no.. of course not.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

This show is getting harder and harder to watch.
Not that it was ever easy
Editted to fix the spelling mistakes.

Thanks Cygnus X1, you ROCK my world!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •