The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

I need to SO 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
Allie D. was previously on a show on CMT called Popularity Contest. I wish she could have stayed a little longer because it would have been good to see her claws start to come out like they did on PC.

Speaking of claws whose do you think will show first on the upcoming episodes once it gets closer?

My favorites are both Sarah's. Right now in the end I hope Canadian Sarah comes out on top.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but th... woiwod 01-17-06 1
   RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but th... Pattiecakes 01-17-06 2
       RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but th... woiwod 01-17-06 3
           RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but th... NineTen 01-19-06 4
               RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but th... bududaddy 01-23-06 5
                   RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but th... missygirl3 01-23-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
I think both Canadian Sarah and Tara shot themselves in the foot by sneaking up on the bachelor with Susan. I didn't feel he was at all impressed with them at that point. Even though I am Canadian and root for the Canadian girl, my favorite at this point is Susan. I was disappointed that Cole didn't make it any further. What did you all think about Kristen and the 'teeth' thing?

Pattiecakes 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
Woiwod, I so agree. They screwed up big time by walking in on Travis and Susan. If he gives them a rose next episode, I will be shocked. As for Kristen with the "teeth" thing....I think she was doing ok up until then. Did you see Travis' face when she did that????

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
on second look it was Tara a Jehan that snuck into the Birthday party.
Yes his facial expression was hillarious. He has a very expressive face. Just like the look on his face when Sarah was trying so hard to kiss him.

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
I think he was annoyed they did that, and I think he would have taken the roses away from them if he didn't feel strongly about one of them, (Jehan maybe?), but he couldn't only take it from one, so he didn't do that, he just said that it's only fair to give him time with the others who didn't already have roses. But I don't think he's going to forget that, and I think he'll probably boot one of them next week (Tara?).
Sarah Winnipeg is too clingy. IMO most of them look like drunks. C'mon, let's get some real personality thrown in here!
Big, huge mistake making those orange rind teeth!!! how stupid! It did seem like they were setting it up before the date to explain her flakiness (the post-its, poems, etc...), to explain why he doesn't give her a rose!

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-23-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

I wonder if one or both of the girls apologized to Travis and/or Susan for walking in on their alone time, but the producers didn't show it? Or maybe the producers put the two girls up to it in the first place, and they later had a chance to explain that to Travis. I agree he did look mad, and rightfully so, but maybe there was more to the story.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-23-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Allie D. (NOT the Psycho but the other Allie)"
I like Susan and Sarah from Winnipeg. I think the interruption of Susans birthday was planned. It looked very staged. I DONT like Moana or Tara. I predict that the final 3 will be Jehan, Susan, and Sarah from Winnipeg.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •