The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Save The Mole Video!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

audacityofme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-08, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail audacityofme Click to send private message to audacityofme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Save The Mole Video!"
Please everyone go watch my Save The Mole video and pass it along to as many people as possible!

If this video gets to 500,000 views, ABC will realize that the mole is a show they need to keep around! Or at least that's what the executive producer said! So I made a video! So please watch it, put it on your myspaces, send it to as many people as possible. Let's help the mole not get executed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmyJnE7Q3Tk

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Save The Mole Video! Snidget 07-13-08 1
   RE: Save The Mole Video! tribephyl 07-13-08 2
       RE: Save The Mole Video! audacityofme 07-13-08 3
           RE: Save The Mole Video! Snidget 07-13-08 4
 RE: Save The Mole Video! toddE 07-21-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-08, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Save The Mole Video!"
How will ABC executives have any idea how many views that specific youtube video got?

Wouldn't a stunt that directly impacts ABC (like the peanuts for Jericho) be more effective?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Save The Mole Video!"
My thoughts exactly.
But instead of peanuts perhaps we should send some grubs?

audacityofme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail audacityofme Click to send private message to audacityofme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Save The Mole Video!"
The executive producer put out a challenge (savethemole.com) and he said if anyone can get to 500,000 views, it will show ABC that it needs to be saved.

Also, on a youtube video it shows how many views you have. I only have a 100 so far but it's only been a few hours. We need to send it to as many people as possible! And watch the mole! Woot! haha

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Save The Mole Video!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-08 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

Unfortunately I can't seem to trace back who actually owns that site to be sure it really is the executive producers and that they really think a youtube will make a difference.

I'd rather bombard ABC with letters or something (of course actual ratings are the best way to get the show renewed, that or hope the actors go on strike and it lasts long enough they need more reality TV).

ETA: Looks like we have confirmation this really is something the producers are setting up
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-mole-producers-launch-save-mole-abc-show-renewal-effort-7440.php

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-21-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Save The Mole Video!"
But this season has been pretty crappy....really, way less interesting even than the Celebrity editions. Compare 1 and 2 to this, and it comes up lacking.

And I don't think it's just because Coop has flown.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •